Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No new bots so more focus can be on... new masteries?

There are still a bunch of these:

d46ouvguyoyb.jpeg

I feel like we’ve been staring at these question marks for almost forever now.

Also, probably let us level up more so we can get more mastery points.

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I feel like that would be an extremely easy thing for them to do.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    but what about the players at lvl 60?
    i mean what about the xp they have earned?
    they should get so many mastery pts then
  • Masteries are supposed to be matched with your play style. If you had all of them, the game would lose the point of having you top bots be the ones you fight best with.
  • ow5q89yu3ydb.gif

This
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    No word on this? I guess their focus must still be elsewhere in the game. Maybe the only staff they have on hand is one writer.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Darm0k wrote: »
    No word on this? I guess their focus must still be elsewhere in the game. Maybe the only staff they have on hand is one writer.

Are you talking about the fabled "Vinny One Penny?"
  • ow5q89yu3ydb.gif

This
    Is Kabam out of ideas on what they could do with these? I'm sure people here have ideas. Well, at least a couple that aren't totally out of this world.
    Are you talking about the fabled "Vinny One Penny?"

Hah, I catch this now. Took me a while.
    If you’re not going to do anything about this at least say so. Maybe also take out those freakin’ damn question marks so we’re staring at them with the thought that you guys can actually do something.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Darm0k wrote: »
    If you’re not going to do anything about this at least say so. Maybe also take out those freakin’ damn question marks so we’re staring at them with the thought that you guys can actually do something.

Those question marks are really starting to irk me. I am only level 44, but I have a so many unlocked and activated masteries. I seriously think that those question marks will stay there forever. And yes, adding more XP would be a good and easy idea.
  • MeshatariMeshatari Posts: 11
    No new bots should focus on new mods at least.
  • Meshatari wrote: »
    No new bots should focus on new mods at least.

Don't get your hopes up. The person who makes the models of the bots/mods has probably kicked the bucket
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I bet they were just about to release a new bot: Lockdown, before the virus hit.
    I bet they were just about to release a new bot: Lockdown, before the virus hit.

I’m going to say probably not.