Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

BEST TFTF ACCOUNT

Let’s see the best TFTF account in the game, any competitor!!!
iia5lcs96nt0.jpeg

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Any account with maxed Jazz is best account
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Probably @Jay32 can compete.
    Too bad @Gojuanes retired.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Do Jay32 & Gojuanes have Nemesis & TC? @JKL
    NidRob wrote: »

Yes
    Kitten wrote: »

Yes

Whales 🤣
    Kitten wrote: »

Yes

Whales 🤣

Well they're very skilled players too so it evens out 😂
  • Inightskies can compete lol he’s the YouTubed that represent TFTF and helps it stay alive
  • Youtuber* darn autocorrect
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Inightskies can compete lol he’s the YouTubed that represent TFTF and helps it stay alive

Yep, great videos..... But even he is taking a step back from the game... 😥
  • Wow
    Inightskies can compete lol he’s the YouTubed that represent TFTF and helps it stay alive

Not really. He's a super skilled player but did not have a whale roster like Nidrob's.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited January 2020
    Impressive? Very. The best? No. Probably a few who have a larger roster, but not many.
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Impressive? Very. The best? No. Probably a few who have a larger roster, but not many.

Lol you're megatronus on discord right 😂
    Do you think it was easy to get thunder cracker by placing top 30 in 3 day arena ?
    How about your roster can we see it ?
    JKL wrote: »

Not really. He's a super skilled player but did not have a whale roster like Nidrob's.

It’s a grinding roster though not a whale roster, just to clarify
  • 1121893 wrote: »

Do you think it was easy to get thunder cracker by placing top 30 in 3 day arena ?

As I've said, There are only a few who have a better roster. And my roster is weak compared to NidRobs'
    JKL wrote: »

It’s a grinding roster though not a whale roster, just to clarify

Grinding and mini whale? Lol
  • TertTert Posts: 13
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    My vote for “best” account would go to anyone who has a Max sig 1* Optimus Prime (OG).

sll1xnphuqgg.png

Still have a few 1*s left 🤣🤣

• JKL wrote: »

Your joking?
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Very impressed with the quantity of max forge, lot of effort there
  • I'am far behind, but still have 50 1* bot crystals, soooo, who knows... ;-)
    sw8kwf0g0mjc.png
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    1121893 wrote: »

Ugh... don’t remind me of what I had to do just to place 3rd in the 4* Thundercracker Arena... I’m still trying to catch up on sleep from that Arenas event.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

If it wasn't the best why would he make a particular thread to show it off? Ofcourse you can compete.. other than sound jealous 🤣🤣
    Slayer wrote: »

If it wasn't the best why would he make a particular thread to show it off? Ofcourse you can compete.. other than sound jealous 🤣🤣

Lol I’m not showing off, so many veterans have a strong roster and few better than mine. Tbh it’s an indirect message to Kabam to show them there are so many players hit the wall in the game as there’s no harder content for our roster. 😉
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 2020

Lol I’m not showing off, so many veterans have a strong roster and few better than mine. Tbh it’s an indirect message to Kabam to show them there are so many players hit the wall in the game as there’s no harder content for our roster. 😉
    A few better? Lol I’m not even close yet but I think I know of a lot off people than have better bots no offense your pretty or should I say very good at this game.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited January 2020

A few better? Lol I’m not even close yet but I think I know of a lot off people than have better bots no offense your pretty or should I say very good at this game.

You’re off base on this one @Smokescreenbot — I mean no offense. This thread can go sideways easily cause what “best” means is subjective. That said, the 200 or so players who represent the top 15 AM alliances are fairly familiar with each other’s rosters. Rob’s roster is certainly at the top of any list in terms of completeness (Bot Rank and Forge level) as a measure. I’m confident when I say that less than 10 players have more than seven 5*/R5/MF bots. I could be wrong but I’m not far off for sure especially given a handful of recent retirees.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2020
    @JIMMY_SAB i may be mistaken, but the sheer amount of 80-90K bases (pretty sure there are at least 25-30+) with bots corresponding to nidrob's roster of absolute nightmares prove otherwise!

Which is a positive.
    Why? There just weren't that many prior to the original OP Ore-13 away missions.
    And that means there are quite a few¹ mega-players UPGRADING their bots.
    Hooray!

Not all doom & gloom.

¹ I'll compile a list of these geezers whenever i attempt a raid on said players. Some of these fellas aren't even belonging to an alliance.