Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 Ch 3 - Hit the Road

Greetings, Commanders!

The Decepticons and Autobots banded together to defeat Megatronus, Cyclonus, and Galvatron. But the victory is short-lived as NEMESIS PRIME arrives in this timeline to chase the two bots he sees doing the most damage to reality, Wheeljack and Jetfire!

A new corruption is taking hold of friend and foe, and it's up to these two Bots out of time to see if they can solve the mystery before it's too late. What dark secrets will see the light of day as these two HIT THE ROAD?

This new chapter launches January 30th at 9am EST!

Rewards
52l7h5h77z8j.png
Tagged:

Comments

• GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited January 2020
    Good thing Nemesis Prime is easier to fight than Megatronus. Note to self: NEVER get hit at all.
  • Time to hit the road fellow commanders!

The road AWAY from this game.

(In all seriousness, i appreciate the new chapter coming)
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Just wondering I thought the rewards for completion and Exploration would be different from Act 4 Chapter 2. I thought that was the way it worked with previous chapters or am I incorrect?
    Never mind i see there is a slight increase on ORE. never mind to my previous post.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I can just feel the excitement here!
    @Darm0k just sucks when your at level 60 and realize you won’t even get any type of XP for this. I’ll probably wait for the day for the to increase commander levels then finish the rest of the story for the XP.. other than that the rewards are just meh..
  • MarvelTransformerMarvelTransformer Posts: 39
    edited January 2020
    Thundercracker & Nemisis Prime to premium & shard crystals along with new bots. Speaking of, who are February featured Bots
  • Wished they would include some T4B rewards......
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    BDunked2 wrote: »
    Wished they would include some T4B rewards......

Honestly, as much as I would love more t4b, I don't really see it happening for story mode rewards. Now the Spotlight rewards, on the other hand, definitely need to be updated, and I would love to see more t4b there...
  • 👎👎👎👎👎
  • uv0yzwqngzk0.png

More of this please
  • to have something new that has to happen ? :/
  • Just finished it; final thoughts:
    • Really loved the story. Thanks to this act, I’m beginning to love wheeljack’s character much more.
    • Good, easy fights which can even be done with a squad of r5 4 stars.
    • Happy with the reveal at the end...
      The Titan was revealed! And I can’t wait to fight Necrotronus in chapter 4... 9732gcqas0cj.png
      4gezsxpqhkss.png
      5v5h9i20d27m.png
      And, here’s a recording of my final fight:
      uz79sljc7ptw.png

https://youtu.be/r-HwXu80fHI
      PS - noticed anything strange in the fight?
    • Really loved the story. Thanks to this act, I’m beginning to love wheeljack’s character much more.
      The Titan was revealed! And I can’t wait to fight Necrotronus in chapter 4... 9732gcqas0cj.png
      4gezsxpqhkss.png
      5v5h9i20d27m.png
      uz79sljc7ptw.png

Necrotronus? Hmm very interesting
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Periodical shock debuffs, removable with specials?

• PS - noticed anything strange in the fight?

That's because of the enemy's buff
  • PS - noticed anything strange in the fight?

That's because of the energon storm mod, as @BonesetterHUN mentioned...
    Megatronus' relic of obedience activates near the start of the fight when he gained his first bar of power, and after that he never gets affected by the shock debuff when he gains another bar of power, regardless of whether his relic of obedience is activated or not!
    rbehjysxlxd8.png
    ltcphpnvp2g6.png

Anyways, I also wanted to give credit to the writers. The act storylines are actually interesting, and while this month's spotlight doesn't really lead anywhere in terms of the overall story, it was a fun read which gave me several LOL moments.
      4gezsxpqhkss.png
      5v5h9i20d27m.png
      uz79sljc7ptw.png

Oh no...he's on Stagger and that Mod (I forgot what it was called) where you get a shock debuff for every bar of power you have. And judging by YOUR Megatronus...It's gonna take me more than 10 minutes to beat him. Wonderfull...
  • My favorite line of dialogue is when they say no-one wants Warpath! 😂🤣
  • Can anyone explain why it is that drift in 4.3.5 doesnt lose his hit streak when he gets hit? Just ran the hardest path and even when i had a 15 hut combo drift kept his hit meter on the screen and it stayed there the entire fight
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    Can anyone explain why it is that drift in 4.3.5 doesnt lose his hit streak when he gets hit? Just ran the hardest path and even when i had a 15 hut combo drift kept his hit meter on the screen and it stayed there the entire fight

Because that’s exactly what his mod says it does...
  • People still get hit?
  • We arent all ninjas
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    People still get hit?

If not, all will do d140 😏
  • I haven't started 4.3 yet. Is it easy to get hit in 4.3?
  • Its easy to get hit anywhere if you f up and miss an evade
  • You zig they zag and youre caught up in a 4-5 hit combo..... not everyone is perfect
  • If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a bot.
  • My favorite line of dialogue is when they say no-one wants Warpath! 😂🤣

...and here I thought you were kidding about that...
    nis0igipymfk.png
  • Yo @PhatBoy123 warpaths here:)