Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Act 4 Ch 3 - Hit the Road

2»

Comments

• Options
    I haven't started 4.3 yet. Is it easy to get hit in 4.3?

For a player like me, yes. For a ninja, probably not. Anyways, I got 5600 Energon and some boosts heading into 4.3.5, so I guess I can take a run at it.
  • Options
    Technobot wrote: »

For a player like me, yes. For a ninja, probably not. Anyways, I got 5600 Energon and some boosts heading into 4.3.5, so I guess I can take a run at it.

Do some practice runs in LoC and story will feel like slow-mo.
  • Options
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a bot.

Well... Ratchet anyway...
  • Options
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a bot.

Im the one turning the wrenches, not a whole lot of dodging involved lmao
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

you shouldn't be spending your energon for story mission
  • Options
    Whenever I finish a Spotlight, I just...go and fight either Nemesis Prime or Megatronus(Chapter 1). Lots of XP and it's quite fun.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    My favorite line of dialogue is when they say no-one wants Warpath! 😂🤣

...and here I thought you were kidding about that...
    nis0igipymfk.png
    Yo @PhatBoy123 warpaths here:)

hi9kx7fxepgc.png
  • Options
    Who’s gonna be March’s featured bots
  • Options
    Who’s gonna be March’s featured bots

We're gonna find out tomorrow and see who's gonna get reworked. That is, if we even get a reworked bot.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited February 2020
    Voltron wrote: »

I reluctantly agree with that. Doesn’t mean I won’t spend Energon, but the reality is I need to get better fighting-wise & save my Energon for other stuff. Bi1b0baggins’ suggestion is something I need to seriously consider.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

I reluctantly agree with that. Doesn’t mean I won’t spend Energon, but the reality is I need to get better fighting-wise & save my Energon for other stuff. Bi1b0baggins’ suggestion is something I need to seriously consider.

Not sure if what I posted was misinterpreted. I wasn't saying you shouldn't spend energon on story because your skills should be up to par (though this is somewhat true). I meant spending energon to help you clear Story mission is a waste of energon. The rewards from story are not worth it. It's better to just wait and try again some other day. IIRC, you haven't been able to 100% master. If you want to spend energon on a mission, do it for master. The rewards for master will help you level up. This is assuming you're a F2P.
  • Options
    MarvelTransformerMarvelTransformer Posts: 39
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Miike Miike & @Kabam Vydious please add G1 Bumblebee, Thundercracker & Nemisis Prime to premium crystals
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Miike & @Kabam Vydious please add G1 Bumblebee, Thundercracker & Nemisis Prime to premium crystals

Will you stop with the characters....
  • Options
    But @Smokescreenbot , the game will get boring and/or feel like it’s dying off if new characters aren’t added
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    But @Smokescreenbot , the game will get boring and/or feel like it’s dying off if new characters aren’t added

The reason you're probably getting flagged is because you're spamming in different threads asking for the same thing but they have nothing to do with the original topic.

There's a character suggestion thread. Should be easy to find with a simple search.
  • Options
    @JKL My bad
  • Options

Stop with spamming
  • Options
    I’ll quit spamming
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

Not sure if what I posted was misinterpreted. I wasn't saying you shouldn't spend energon on story because your skills should be up to par (though this is somewhat true). I meant spending energon to help you clear Story mission is a waste of energon. The rewards from story are not worth it. It's better to just wait and try again some other day. IIRC, you haven't been able to 100% master. If you want to spend energon on a mission, do it for master. The rewards for master will help you level up. This is assuming you're a F2P.

Thought I should pass this along to you... I finally decided to Clear Act 4, Chapter 3. Apparently, my skills have improved since the Motormaster debacles in 4.2.5. I was able to clear the Chapter without using Energon! 4.3.5 was tough but fair. And Nemesis was a rough go, until my OGP pummeled him (didn’t even need Tronus!). Thanks for the advice, everyone!

Now, Onto Act 4, Chapter4.
  • Options
    AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    edited March 2020
    DELETED
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    uv0yzwqngzk0.png

More of this please

Yes, please.