Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SPOTLIGHT MISSION: CIVIL WAR: CHAPTER 3 - DEFRAGMENTATION

Greetings, Commanders!

Ratchet and Grimlock get together again to try and resolve the Autobot in-fighting. But their methods may set off a ripple of unintended consequences. Decepticons are running wild, friends are at each other's throats, and it seems like no one can be trusted.

Will two bots be enough to turn the tide, or is something darker on the way? Find out what gets sorted in CIVIL WAR 3: DEFRAGMENTATION

Join the fray starting February 27th!

n48gp19jfnx4.png

THIS MONTH'S FEATURED BOTS: Ironhide, Windblade, Blaster, and Motormaster

That's right, four bots are available this month!

** There will not be a rework this month! Apologies, Commanders, but don't worry-- this hasn't been shelved. We're still looking at our Bots and determining the best Balancing options based off everyone's feedback!

Comments

• Also, we don't need any relic tickets
  • I've got no problem (so far) with the lack of reworks. What really irks me however is that the completion and exploration rewards, especially for expert and master, are in a dire need of an update. For example, how do you explain the fact that the completion of the first two chapters of hard difficulty gives two T1 Alpha sparks while doing the same for expert yields only 1 T1 Alpha spark altogether (3500+6500 respectively)? I'm fine with new storylines ( which I truly enjoy) but we commanders need more T4 basics than plotlines...
    Plus, will there be any changes in the monthly achievements this month? Thanks.

Thank you for the feedback on this!
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    I've got no problem (so far) with the lack of reworks. What really irks me however is that the completion and exploration rewards, especially for expert and master, are in a dire need of an update. For example, how do you explain the fact that the completion of the first two chapters of hard difficulty gives two T1 Alpha sparks while doing the same for expert yields only 1 T1 Alpha spark altogether (3500+6500 respectively)? I'm fine with new storylines ( which I truly enjoy) but we commanders need more T4 basics than plotlines...

Full explore rok3 and you’ll swim with t4b 🤣
  • NidRob wrote: »
    I've got no problem (so far) with the lack of reworks. What really irks me however is that the completion and exploration rewards, especially for expert and master, are in a dire need of an update. For example, how do you explain the fact that the completion of the first two chapters of hard difficulty gives two T1 Alpha sparks while doing the same for expert yields only 1 T1 Alpha spark altogether (3500+6500 respectively)? I'm fine with new storylines ( which I truly enjoy) but we commanders need more T4 basics than plotlines...

Full explore rok3 and you’ll swim with t4b 🤣

I need ninja training...
  • ZetoZeto Posts: 12
    Any news on what the Titan fragments are? I’m waiting to see what i’m earth they are too see if it’s even worth thinking about exploring loc3. As it stand right now the rewards are no use to me as i’ve got plenty of r5’s More than i need. And i’ve got all the 5* bots(duped)..I’m at a point in the game where i’m stuck. Can’t progress any further.
  • Hi guys
    Regarding the circling of the existing bots in the raid store, i see you are postponing the release of Drift and Grimlock, but started to bring back bots that already were in there before. Why is that?

Why is that?

We need an explanation on this, as some of us are waiting for these two for some time now.

Thanks
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    No new difficulty and rewards what a breath of fresh air 👍
    On a lighter note I'm glad I'll be able to pick up a 5☆ Blaster
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    Windblade in the store! Very happy I’ll finally be able to get her.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited February 2020
    Really? Another month without a rework? I'm a little disappointed. Also...It looks like I'm saving my bot chips for April (the 3rd year anniversary of this game) because none of the bots are worth it. Ironhide is only good when duped, Motormaster is OK, but not worth the 1 Mill. & Windblade is only strong when she's at a high rank. I am tempted to get a 5* Blaster but I probably won't get him, as much I want to see some crazy damage with a 5* Blaster, I'm going to have to decline the offer.
    As for the story...I hope Ratchet and Grimlock find OG Prime and prove that Ultra Magnus is innocent.
  • Do any of these 4 bots really need rebalancing? They all seem fine as is.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited February 2020
    Do any of these 4 bots really need rebalancing? They all seem fine as is.

None of them do. They're all OK. Decent amount of health and attack. No rebalancing needed.
  • Didn’t you guys say you stopped putting in effort for new bots for reworks though?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Didn’t you guys say you stopped putting in effort for new bots for reworks though?

No. Re-read that last paragraph.
  • Hey, @Kabam Vydious ... what are going to be the relics for March & April? At this point, it’s probably moot, but there are a couple Gold Relics I don’t have...
  • Raduski wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Regarding the circling of the existing bots in the raid store, i see you are postponing the release of Drift and Grimlock, but started to bring back bots that already were in there before. Why is that?

Why is that?

We need an explanation on this, as some of us are waiting for these two for some time now.

Thanks

So there are 4 “General” Bots that have yet to be released as BOTM as fellow Commander, JIMMY_SAB, has well-documented: Drift, Galvatron, Grimlock, & Wheeljack. (The other bots yet to be released are “special” bots... G1 Bee, Bay Bee, Thundercracker, Nemesis Prime, & Megatronus...). Anyways, some of us have gotten lucky through the 5* RNG to acquire Drift, Grim, and/or Galvatron. (Wheeljack just joined the 5* Crystal.)

I suspect Kabam knows which bots most F2P Commanders have as 5*s & which 5* bots they are missing... so they might be trying to give certain F2P Commanders a chance to fill out their rosters. In my case, it’s interesting that I did not have Ratchet or Ramjet as 5*s at the beginning of 2020 (and guess who coincidently showed up as available in January & February). In March, WB is the only BOTM I don’t have as a 5*...

“It’s as if they (Kabam) can read our minds...” as Ultra Magnus once said.

Drift is likely coming soon, so I wouldn’t worry. (And if Kabam Vydious had their way, Grimlock will be coming soon as well). Patience is what is needed here if you want Drift & Grimlock (or you can always try your luck with the RNG on a 5* Bot Crystal as all remaining general non-BOTMs are available...)
  • Edwardo76Edwardo76 Posts: 82
    edited February 2020
    I feel ratchet could use a bit more offense. But I’m biased. That’s if you are taking rebalance suggestions
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Just here for 5* Windbae
  • MarvelTransformerMarvelTransformer Posts: 39
    edited February 2020
    @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious , Are we going to get new bots or what?
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    jkdut6y2svbp.png
    Ouch.
  • @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious , Are we going to get new bots or what?
    Already discussed before..... I also want new bots but it’s not going to happen.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Hey, @Kabam Vydious ... what are going to be the relics for March & April? At this point, it’s probably moot, but there are a couple Gold Relics I don’t have...

Update: Relics for March & April are Hound & Jazz.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    The only thing that’ll make me happy this month will be to finally get my hands on a 5* Motor Master and Ironhide
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited February 2020
    “ You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead—your next stop... The Twilight Zone.”

Nice title choice for the Special Missions this month, Kabam.
  • Which 5star should i prioritize ih, mm or ww?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Grimlock's dialog is hilarious ... I think the writer is getting even better ...
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    TWO melee timed lanes? come on kabam, why don't you make ALL lanes melee timed... wait, no, don't do that!
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    Vanjie wrote: »
    jkdut6y2svbp.png
    Ouch.
    A saddest thing indeed. Greatest hope ruined.
  • @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Vydious please promise us new bots for April onwards

Hopefully.....