Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Question about an old Relic...

So @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Vydious , I know that questions about new bots are controversial at this time, but I have a question about Relics, specifically a relic that is no longer available in the game. A long time ago, there was a Relic in the game called the Immobilizer. You could apparently get it as a reward for Alliance Loyalty. It disappeared pretty early in the game (around Version 2.0?), but I was wondering if Kabam was considering bringing that Relic back to the game.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    LOL...
    ta9hk2726p4m.png
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    evznm8pt5pbf.jpg

This thing? I think I have 3 or 4 of them. Other people have asked for it too but why? It basically does nothing.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    JKL wrote: »
    evznm8pt5pbf.jpg

This thing? I think I have 3 or 4 of them. Other people have asked for it too but why? It basically does nothing.

Well, that is disappointing to find out about its rewards... especially as a Level 60 Commander. Thank you for the feedback.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I never remember that existing. Weird how things vanish like that
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    It ws available for a while for raid chips but was not worth it, even at the time, when the gane first started they gave you a bunch of xp relics i still have most if not all of the initial relics up to i think it was jazz relics when i basically took a break or retired...think i am missjnv t4 megatron and hot rod relics but dont even use those anymore so pontless to worry about