Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question about an old Relic...

So @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Vydious , I know that questions about new bots are controversial at this time, but I have a question about Relics, specifically a relic that is no longer available in the game. A long time ago, there was a Relic in the game called the Immobilizer. You could apparently get it as a reward for Alliance Loyalty. It disappeared pretty early in the game (around Version 2.0?), but I was wondering if Kabam was considering bringing that Relic back to the game.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    LOL...
    ta9hk2726p4m.png
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    evznm8pt5pbf.jpg

This thing? I think I have 3 or 4 of them. Other people have asked for it too but why? It basically does nothing.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    JKL wrote: »
    evznm8pt5pbf.jpg

This thing? I think I have 3 or 4 of them. Other people have asked for it too but why? It basically does nothing.

Well, that is disappointing to find out about its rewards... especially as a Level 60 Commander. Thank you for the feedback.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I never remember that existing. Weird how things vanish like that
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    It ws available for a while for raid chips but was not worth it, even at the time, when the gane first started they gave you a bunch of xp relics i still have most if not all of the initial relics up to i think it was jazz relics when i basically took a break or retired...think i am missjnv t4 megatron and hot rod relics but dont even use those anymore so pontless to worry about