Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 Ch 4 - And I Saw!

Listen up, Commanders! We have important intel coming this way and you're NOT going to want to miss it!

Arcee, Jetfire, and Wheeljack have sent Nemesis Prime running, but something darker has come to New Quintessa. The mention of an ancient NECROTITAN has brought forward a strange new power that is turning some of the Bots into heralds of an unknown entity.

What has become of Megatronus, what secrets did he take from Necrotitan and will anything be left at the conclusion of this epic story? Find out more in ACT 4 CHAPTER 4 - AND I SAW!

js8tw3hihx2r.png

Bots of the month are Wheeljack, Dinobot, and Barricade for April!~

Keep your eyes open and ready, Commanders, this drops this week!

Comments

• GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited March 2020
    Necrotronus is probably gonna be the same price as featured bots. 1 Mil Titan Fragments for the 5* version, 100K for the 4* Version and 10K for the 3* Version. I'm calling it!
  • GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Necrotronus is probably gonna be the same price as featured bots. 1 Mil Titan Fragments for the 5* version, 100K for the 4* Version and 10K for the 3* Version. I'm calling it!

Nope. Different price. :)
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    @Kabam Vydious Good thing I have 500 Energon now. I know for a fact, I'm gonna need a lot of revives and repair kits. I'm also gonna have 0 boosters by the end of this.
  • lhmayb62pcf6.gif
    Bow to the next Prime, bow to the action scientist, bow for robot Einstein, bow for the samurai of the Wreckers. Bow to the bearded mechanic. Bow to the decepticon Speedster.ITS REALLY MY BOY!
  • MarvelTransformerMarvelTransformer Posts: 39
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Vydious Instead of Wheeljack, Dinobot & Barricade how about Wheeljack, Galvatron, Drift & Grimlock as featured April bots
  • MarvelTransformerMarvelTransformer Posts: 39
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Vydious & @Duckimus_Prime How about Wheeljack, Grimlock & Barricade
  • @Kabam Vydious & @Duckimus_Prime How about Wheeljack, Grimlock & Barricade

How about every bot in store, permanently?

Now that would be cool tbh
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Is that it for the anniversary? No special month-long event where you can do objectives and get 5* Megatronus?
  • Is there no act relic?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Kabam Vydious could you please elaborate on T4 & T5 Ore-13 Crystals as there are some in my alliance that are confused.

@BPT_Corey203 @Transformator79 @lightningbaron @MrBlud @Jackin
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious could you please elaborate on T4 & T5 Ore-13 Crystals as there are some in my alliance that are confused.

@BlackRazak
    Where do you see the word Crystals? The missions will away T4 and T5 Ore-13 just as other missions always do. They are not awarding a new type of crystal. I think you misread something
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BlackRazak wrote: »

@BlackRazak
    Where do you see the word Crystals? The missions will away T4 and T5 Ore-13 just as other missions always do. They are not awarding a new type of crystal. I think you misread something

You're probably correct.
    In my glee at the new content and bots, i may have jumped the shark (ticon).

My bad.

Would've been brilliant though. A winnable Crystal that contains even better prizes than a T3 Ore-13 CRYSTAL.

Apologies
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited March 2020
    vkxd00xpmqua.jpg
    c46u1jhe69xw.jpg
    yl91n4wkhz49.jpg [spoiler/]
    Ironic...
  • Kitten wrote: »
    vkxd00xpmqua.jpg
    c46u1jhe69xw.jpg
    yl91n4wkhz49.jpg [spoiler/]
    Ironic...

Next month's featured bot:
    Darth Megatronus the Wise (now with 50% more midichlorians!)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    OMG Necrotronus boss has Zombie Revive on him. Revived about ten times before taken down. And there's an enhanced Fatigue mod which stuns you more quickly to punish side/backsteps.
  • OMG Necrotronus boss has Zombie Revive on him. Revived about ten times before taken down. And there's an enhanced Fatigue mod which stuns you more quickly to punish side/backsteps.

In case you didn't know, Necrotronus can only be defeated by specials, that's why he constantly revived.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited March 2020
    Edit: made a mistake and posted it again. Delete this please.
    OMG Necrotronus boss has Zombie Revive on him. Revived about ten times before taken down. And there's an enhanced Fatigue mod which stuns you more quickly to punish side/backsteps.

In case you didn't know, Necrotronus can only be defeated by specials, that's why he constantly revived.

Nope. My Prowl special'ed him multiple times and he came back. Maybe you've been luckier.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Does somebody have a Screen Capture of the Mods Necrotronus has in the final battle? That may help settle the “Zombie Revive” debate.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Technobot wrote: »
    Does somebody have a Screen Capture of the Mods Necrotronus has in the final battle? That may help settle the “Zombie Revive” debate.

It's not a mod, it's in his abilities

It's not mentioned in the mods. But it's not his abilities either.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    This is from @inightskies video
    6tx9sy5mqjy4.png
    q43cu2am1tzd.png
    s09vdxtrobxq.png

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Mufc14 wrote: »

I don’t know what you’re showing us in the last pic.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Mufc14 wrote: »

I don’t know what you’re showing us in the last pic.

I though inightskies "sacrificed" Cyclonus.
    To be honest, I am disappointed that there are not cutscenes after you defeat Necrotronus.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    SilverZA wrote: »
    To be honest, I am disappointed that there are not cutscenes after you defeat Necrotronus.

They stopped that after act 2 or something.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »

They stopped that after act 2 or something.

Yes, I know. it's unfortunate. They obviously worked had in making the cutscenes.