Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

8.4 Patch Notes Discussion!

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Also isnt there supposed to be a daily mission for titan fragments? Not seeing that if there is!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Also isnt there supposed to be a daily mission for titan fragments? Not seeing that if there is!

Next week with the new AM map.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Hmm the game is telling me theres a t4 basic arena on in the notifications but its bot chips in the arena tab.
  • Hello @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice . It is showing in the game that the arena for t4 basic is running, but is not.

rdt944lfwj0s.jpg
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited March 2020
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Hmm the game is telling me theres a t4 basic arena on in the notifications but its bot chips in the arena tab.

Probably just their normal arena schedule is a bit delayed due to shark attack
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Daang, the AI got a lot of new abilities with this new patch.

can't reliably chain heavies or specials after combos.

Seeing it frequently in all game modes (not just the ones that were already super annoying like Master Spotlight, RoK3, etc)

This feels like a total change to standard gameplay, and not a good one

This is my biggest fear. Game modes that were set up to take 500 hits to complete will now take FOREVER (hours) if you can never land any hits.

I agree wholeheartedly.
    Uhhhhh, What is an AM Map?
    Will there be a daily mission for titan Fragments?
    Please answer my questions!
    :neutral:
  • Black screen from Away Missions still happening on most recent 8.4x release.
    SilverZA wrote: »

You sound very new to the game. Go familiarize yourself.

https://transformers-forged-to-fight.fandom.com/wiki/Transformers:_Forged_to_Fight_Wiki
  • Is the pool of 4* crystal updated to include Bees/Cracker/NP too?
    " The standard Bot Pool for 2 ~ 4-Star Bots is being updated to where Commanders have the chance to gain all non-Sharkticon bots (yes that includes Bumblebee)"
    @KabamVydious, will the bot pool be updated to include Nemesis, Thundercracker, Mv1 Bee and Necrotronus as well or only G1 Bee?

Answering my own and @KillMasterC’s question here:
    fqpvf227skrb.png
    Looks like they’re all there, except for necrotronus. Awesome!
    Thanks again, kabam!
  • A13X2017A13X2017 Posts: 50
    I'm not able to sell items...only some. Anyone have this problem? @Kabam Vydious
  • JKL wrote: »
    Another question, will there be another event for players who have not beaten Rise Of Kolkular and have not got the titan fragments. I know we all say that the newer
    players r given so many 4 and 5 star bots but for occasions like these. I think they need something else to entertain themselves.

Wouldn't new players I'm assuming like yourself have lots to "entertain themselves" already when there's so much content you have not finished yet. So many bots to build to help finish that content. You have a giant goal now to work towards. Don't look for handouts when you can just play for it. Enjoy the journey.

I have been playing this game since 2018 or late 2017. I may not have the same accounts as I had before but I do know what it feels like to get new characters showing up in the game. And trust me, the community is as dry as a desert now. Its all people arguing about "More new bots" and "The new players are so spoilt getting 4 stars this early".
    People are saying things like this because they have lost all motivation to playing this game. My alliance says this all the time that even my alliance leader has left to go do something more productive and fun like practicing for his exams! If your going to say that all of my alliance members are just going to have to deal with this amount of unmotivating content then go and tell Kabam that. I'm sure most of their team are not working on Marvel Realm of Champions because they think that they will make more money out of that game than this one.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    today was a bad string in the AM.. not only are they moving/dodging in the middle of the combos, they are also able to throw a sp, if they have a bar. so frustrating
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Firebot @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    IMPROVED performance:
    - SD626: less LAG, improved FPS, still sporadically CRASHES
    - SD630: as above
    - SD632: improved GRAPHICS+FPS
    - SD636: as above
    - SD675: as above; no CRASHES thus far

NO DISCERNABLE CHANGES:
    - Qualcomm SD425, 430, 625, 820, 835, 845, 8150
    - MediaTek P15, P70

NOW SUPPORTED*:
    - MediaTek A25, P22, P35, P90
    - Exynos 9609

*Excellent work regarding PowerVR GPUs. Keep it up lads
    improved graphics as in what?
    and what is FPS?
    cuz i have a SD675 and not much change i guess and the bots look a little more shiny and battle worn
    (is that the improved graphics??)

JKL wrote: »

https://transformers-forged-to-fight.fandom.com/wiki/Transformers:_Forged_to_Fight_Wiki

Just because I sound new doesn't mean I am new. I played for over a year now(I started January 2019) and I doubt that makes me new.

RUDE.

You guys shouldn't assume people's rank or knowledge form how they sound or look.

WELCOME TO REALITY.

But I will say this. Kabam has greatly improved their games ever since they came out, so big shout out to Kabam.
    Firebot wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Firebot @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    IMPROVED performance:
    - SD626: less LAG, improved FPS, still sporadically CRASHES
    - SD630: as above
    - SD632: improved GRAPHICS+FPS
    - SD636: as above
    - SD675: as above; no CRASHES thus far

NO DISCERNABLE CHANGES:
    - Qualcomm SD425, 430, 625, 820, 835, 845, 8150
    - MediaTek P15, P70

NOW SUPPORTED*:
    - MediaTek A25, P22, P35, P90
    - Exynos 9609

*Excellent work regarding PowerVR GPUs. Keep it up lads
    improved graphics as in what?
    and what is FPS?
    cuz i have a SD675 and not much change i guess and the bots look a little more shiny and battle worn
    (is that the improved graphics??)

FPS means Frames Per second.
    Another question, will there be another event for players who have not beaten Rise Of Kolkular and have not got the titan fragments. I know we all say that the newer
    players r given so many 4 and 5 star bots but for occasions like these. I think they need something else to entertain themselves.

Wouldn't new players I'm assuming like yourself have lots to "entertain themselves" already when there's so much content you have not finished yet. So many bots to build to help finish that content. You have a giant goal now to work towards. Don't look for handouts when you can just play for it. Enjoy the journey.

I have been playing this game since 2018 or late 2017. I may not have the same accounts as I had before but I do know what it feels like to get new characters showing up in the game. And trust me, the community is as dry as a desert now. Its all people arguing about "More new bots" and "The new players are so spoilt getting 4 stars this early".
    People are saying things like this because they have lost all motivation to playing this game. My alliance says this all the time that even my alliance leader has left to go do something more productive and fun like practicing for his exams! If your going to say that all of my alliance members are just going to have to deal with this amount of unmotivating content then go and tell Kabam that. I'm sure most of their team are not working on Marvel Realm of Champions because they think that they will make more money out of that game than this one.

So true, yet so sad,
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited March 2020
    b6lyhmnm6z9d.jpeg

So.... I am looking at the updated AM rewards (which I greatly appreciate, by the way) and I am seriously requesting that the particular one I underlined be changed to reward t2c sparks instead of t3c... @Kabam Vydious

Just because I sound new doesn't mean I am new. I played for over a year now(I started January 2019) and I doubt that makes me new.

RUDE.

You guys shouldn't assume people's rank or knowledge form how they sound or look.

WELCOME TO REALITY.

But I will say this. Kabam has greatly improved their games ever since they came out, so big shout out to Kabam.

There was no disrespect meant but you asked what an AM map was and that would be a very new player kind of question. Just wanted to provide you with an info source to help you find the information you want.
    MY APOLOGIES FOR NOT KNOWING ENGLISH ACRONYMS! I PLAY THE GAME IN FRENCH!

Right now, I am to be using Google Translate and Grammarly, so excuse me.
    Sigh. I apologize for my ranting and rudeness.
    Pardonnez-moi.
    (
    Is it just me, or has Dark Horizons been a AM map for a long time?
    In truth, I like Maximal Terms better.
    Ok, since this is a feedback discussion, I request that the enigma of combination be a relic. For those who aren't true Transformers fans, here's the link to the enigma of combination:
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Enigma_of_Combination

It's okay, just calm down. Simple miscommunication. Let's just move on :)
    Yes! Thank you, JKL. Much appreciated.

:smiley:
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

It’s all good. Also my bad for assuming everyone does English.

It’s better than an alliance member I know.
    "I believe that it is the impact that matters, not the intent."
    Darm0k wrote: »

It’s all good. Also my bad for assuming everyone does English.

It’s better than an alliance member I know.

Thank you. Please, my friends, let us move on.