Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

8.4 Patch Notes Discussion!

Comments

• 5qj1vbjfrw9i.png
    rj3cwvq6yfnl.png
    Finally!
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    You wanting to know our location is irrelevant. That is why I use ToR and a VPN.
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    So, all good with the new uodate, except i cant see ads if i dont use a VPN. And, why did you take away the option to SELL revive- and repair kits that gets stashed?
  • How about offering T3 Mod spark finally please?!

Also, what about making a base upgrade so we can place more than 4 relics at a time? (Switching them out all the time is not so fun.)
  • DrkPrinzDrkPrinz Posts: 37
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike Awesome job with the anniversary release but can we have an option to convert Bot chips to Titan fragments. I understand that these are very precious bots in the game right now, however having a stockpile of bot chips and no new bots to spend it on actually makes monthly spotlight achievements worthless. The main rewards in monthly achievement is bot chips and the T3A in Master, but when a player reaches a point where only T3A and T4 matters, they will start ignoring the other spotlight missions. I am a very good example for this, I have only played Master Spotlight and have not touched the other easier difficulties. So its my suggestion than there should be an option to purchase Titan fragments from the store in exchange for Bot chips, pricing can be anything you seem appropriate. This also gives the new players a ray of hope that if they keep playing then they will get the titans because there is no way a new player can complete Act 4 Chapter 4 unless he has ninja skills and patience to cut down a tree with a pocket knife.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited March 2020
    Agree with the above, some option to convert bot chips to Titan fragments would be appreciated. Even like 1 million bot chips to 100,000 Titan fragments, or with an energon fee for conversion. So like Megatronus would be worth 2.4 times a normal bot. I have nothing to do with my bot chips. I don’t see myself spending on the featured bots next month cos I already have them, and second I don’t need another generic awakening when I have 3 in stash already and my bots are all awakened. Even the sharks.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Agree with the above, some option to convert bot chips to Titan fragments would be appreciated. Even like 1 million bot chips to 100,000 Titan fragments, or with an energon fee for conversion. So like Megatronus would be worth 2.4 times a normal bot. I have nothing to do with my bot chips. I don’t see myself spending on the featured bots next month cos I already have them, and second I don’t need another generic awakening when I have 3 in stash already and my bots are all awakened. Even the sharks.

It is simple to earn 1 million bot chips in a single month. Something like this would effectively make the exclusive bots ... non-exclusive.
  • Please stay on topic. Thank you.
  • Iq2312Iq2312 Posts: 35
    Scott wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious I just updated the game and still have issues with AD's to get energon, is not there!yh5a10pll23l.jpg

I'm still facing his
  • DrkPrinz wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike Awesome job with the anniversary release but can we have an option to convert Bot chips to Titan fragments. I understand that these are very precious bots in the game right now, however having a stockpile of bot chips and no new bots to spend it on actually makes monthly spotlight achievements worthless. The main rewards in monthly achievement is bot chips and the T3A in Master, but when a player reaches a point where only T3A and T4 matters, they will start ignoring the other spotlight missions. I am a very good example for this, I have only played Master Spotlight and have not touched the other easier difficulties. So its my suggestion than there should be an option to purchase Titan fragments from the store in exchange for Bot chips, pricing can be anything you seem appropriate. This also gives the new players a ray of hope that if they keep playing then they will get the titans because there is no way a new player can complete Act 4 Chapter 4 unless he has ninja skills and patience to cut down a tree with a pocket knife.

If Kabam wanted you to use Bot Chips for the Titan Store they would have made it that way to begin with. They created a new currency to award skilled and hardworking players the opportunity to get bots that have been exclusive for a long time.

Obviously a new player wouldn't be able to fully explore Act 4 right away. It's not meant for new players to finish right away. It's meant for people who have been playing for a while and who have been putting in a lot of effort into their roster.

I understand that this might be frustrating to lower level players. But this is completely the point of this new currency and store.

There will be plenty of opportunities to get Titan Fragments, you will just need to work for it.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    DrkPrinz wrote: »

If Kabam wanted you to use Bot Chips for the Titan Store they would have made it that way to begin with. They created a new currency to award skilled and hardworking players the opportunity to get bots that have been exclusive for a long time.

Obviously a new player wouldn't be able to fully explore Act 4 right away. It's not meant for new players to finish right away. It's meant for people who have been playing for a while and who have been putting in a lot of effort into their roster.

I understand that this might be frustrating to lower level players. But this is completely the point of this new currency and store.

There will be plenty of opportunities to get Titan Fragments, you will just need to work for it.

People will pay money for them...
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Just a thought, didnt see it in notes but figured i would ask anyway, are spotlight rewards getting an update with the anniversary and release of titan fragments?
  • DrkPrinz wrote: »

You can pay your money by beating the content that awards you the Titan Fragments.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266

You can pay your money by beating the content that awards you the Titan Fragments.

Sure, some people will buy repairs to get the rewards. But I’m assuming you will also be able to buy titan fragments in the same way you can buy bot chips along with energon.

Look, I’m not criticizing it. It’s a “free to play” game but the company is in it to make money. If they can find a way to get people to buy exclusive content, they will. This game is way less unbalanced towards the “pay to win” whales than some others I have played.

But people are hungry for new content and they will use that to generate income. And, again, I’m fine with that. As long as those of us who don’t want to “pay to win” still have fun doing it then so be it.
  • @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Vydious , do you have any info on April’s Spotlight Mission?
  • @Kabam Miike & @Kabam Vydious , do you have any info on April’s Spotlight Mission?

Wednesday.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Why is necrotronus my avatar now?

It is true, my friend. However, Titan Fragment Chips are rare, and if we were to convert... say, a hundred thousand bot chips, I feel like we would get a low amount of Titan Fragment Chips.
  • Hello, would it be possible to learn to code ... without us having the impression of playing against cheaters?
    Our bots have become unable to chain hits quickly, while enemies have been on steroids since the last update (s) 🤨
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    Hi, any news on improved graphics for Sasmung Exynos devices?
    I've got a Note 10+ 12GB RAM and Exynos 9825, it looks downright awful compared to my wife's iPhone XS Max; most ligthing effects are worse and I get no fogs.
    If I run the game in an android emulator like bluestacks I can get all of those effects (performance is another thing altogether of course, it's an emulator after all)
    KakaMax wrote: »
    Hi, any news on improved graphics for Sasmung Exynos devices?
    I've got a Note 10+ 12GB RAM and Exynos 9825, it looks downright awful compared to my wife's iPhone XS Max; most ligthing effects are worse and I get no fogs.
    If I run the game in an android emulator like bluestacks I can get all of those effects (performance is another thing altogether of course, it's an emulator after all)

Apple graphics look better than all Android devices. Not sure why.

• is there gonna be maintenance on thursday when the new am map comes out?
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    Is it just me, or has Dark Horizons been a AM map for a long time?

i think it has i could be wrong
    You are correct, actually.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Is it just me, or has Dark Horizons been a AM map for a long time?

i think it has i could be wrong

Less than a year old — came out in April 2019. Read all about it here. Be amazed. Be excited. Be fore you ask a question, try searching the forum first.

Sorry if I offended either of you two. Just needed to add some humor and direction for any of the players who are less familiar with the forum search feature.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7944/alliance-mission-update-gaze-upon-the-dark-horizon
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    is there gonna be maintenance on thursday when the new am map comes out?

Not downtime maintenance but instead an update (sometimes not even that).
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    is there gonna be maintenance on thursday when the new am map comes out?

Not downtime maintenance but instead an update (sometimes not even that).

If they roll out an update today, it will certainly break other parts of the game (from past experience). I'd rather taste the new map at a low diff with those bugs in.mind.
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Vydious Game is getting awesome
  • RaduskiRaduski Posts: 21
    Now you can change the description message from the act4 rewards for the titan fragments.