Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

8.4 Patch Notes Discussion!

Comments

• just a question for @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious : do you really play your game?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious it is Wednesday my dude gonna release any info?
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Is it just me, or has Dark Horizons been a AM map for a long time?

i think it has i could be wrong

Less than a year old — came out in April 2019. Read all about it here. Be amazed. Be excited. Be fore you ask a question, try searching the forum first.

Sorry if I offended either of you two. Just needed to add some humor and direction for any of the players who are less familiar with the forum search feature.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7944/alliance-mission-update-gaze-upon-the-dark-horizon

No offense taken, my friend. The new alliance mission that came out today is AWESOME, and of course, Necrotronus is in it.
  • Djaydjay88 wrote: »
    just a question for @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious : do you really play your game?

Yeah, lol. Not as good as a lot of you, but I play it. So does Miike.
    Djaydjay88 wrote: »
    just a question for @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious : do you really play your game?

I've always assumed that the Kabam devs were Gods at their games.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Happens nowhere.
    Yeah.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

I’m sure they’re good at their games.Hopefully we’ll get to see their gameplay sooner or later. Maybe TFTF Discord could be a perfect opportunity for them to livestream a short fight where they showcase Necrotronus (or any other exclusive bots) for the little guys.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Any update on AM rewards info?
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Faithz17 wrote: »

You can’t wait one hour more 🤣
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Faithz17 wrote: »

They won't give us. I don't know if they will delete posts laying out the new map, though.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @Kabam Vydious Where are the daily missions to earn Titan Fragments?
  • Voltron wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Where are the daily missions to earn Titan Fragments?

I was also going to ask that question?
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    And what about the new repair/revive kit prices? You said to bring them up for discussion on Monday, and no Word yet. An update on this matter would be nice.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    There are apparently some emergency problems in the game right now.
  • Groo wrote: »
    And what about the new repair/revive kit prices? You said to bring them up for discussion on Monday, and no Word yet. An update on this matter would be nice.

Hey! It was brought up, but it was busy here so it took a bit to get some ground on what's going on with that. The prices are in place due to the Daily Mission rewards. Once those start rolling about we'll get a better idea of how this will go over. So starting Monday (Daily Missions start), we can see how it fits into The Fight more.
    Groo wrote: »

Hey! It was brought up, but it was busy here so it took a bit to get some ground on what's going on with that. The prices are in place due to the Daily Mission rewards. Once those start rolling about we'll get a better idea of how this will go over. So starting Monday (Daily Missions start), we can see how it fits into The Fight more.

Thanks for the reply, but this simply isn’t good enough. The old kits were obsolete and should have been replaced with the new %-based kits at the same price as before, or at the most a slight increase. But almost 8 times the increase? That’s ridiculous, and no matter how easy obtainable these will be this is in no way justifiable.

Thanks for the reply, but this simply isn’t good enough. The old kits were obsolete and should have been replaced with the new %-based kits at the same price as before, or at the most a slight increase. But almost 8 times the increase? That’s ridiculous, and no matter how easy obtainable these will be this is in no way justifiable.

I'm honestly sorry you feel that way, I am. However, I can't change the answer I gave or the situation. At the moment this is the solution given and I stated it would be gone over again after Daily Missions begin. Trying to put your foot done by saying something isn't "good enough" won't change the pace of it.

I'm sorry for the frustration you feel, but this is how things are going to go for the next bit while we monitor and determine course of action.

I'm honestly sorry you feel that way, I am. However, I can't change the answer I gave or the situation. At the moment this is the solution given and I stated it would be gone over again after Daily Missions begin. Trying to put your foot done by saying something isn't "good enough" won't change the pace of it.

I'm sorry for the frustration you feel, but this is how things are going to go for the next bit while we monitor and determine course of action.

Your answer suggests I am the only one voicing these concerns. Maybe you forgot about this thread: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9700/cost-of-new-am-repair-and-revive-kits#latest
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Why is this being started up after the AM missions are done?

Your answer suggests I am the only one voicing these concerns. Maybe you forgot about this thread: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9700/cost-of-new-am-repair-and-revive-kits#latest

That's an assumption. Don't assume things.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Why is this being started up after the AM missions are done?

They'll be running on days AM isn't. This was decided by the team.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    They'll be running on days AM isn't. This was decided by the team.

Oh, OK. So it’s not really daily by definition then...

That's an assumption. Don't assume things.

You’re right, and I apologize for the wording. Yet it took this discussion here and several days for you to finally answer in the thread it belonged to, plus the answer you gave me suggested I was the only one, so you’ll forgive me for assuming wrong.
    But I want to thank you for following up on this discussion and not dismissing it after you gave your first answer, this is something I hope to see more of.
    But I want to thank you for following up on this discussion and not dismissing it after you gave your first answer, this is something I hope to see more of.

You're fine! And I do apologize there was no follow up. I, myself, had been waiting for a response to give y'all. I should've bopped in yesterday or Tuesday to say I was still waiting.
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    ONE, I imagine simple thing, you NEED to fix is to let us sell T2 Mod sparks. For the fifth month in a row because RNG is the love of my life, I will be having a T2 Utility spark rotting in my stash for 14 days because theres no mods to use it on. And no, might not be that big of a deal for some, but I assume I'm not alone feeling it at least should be possible to sell them for a small amount of gold.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    w9yl7gvuklyb.jpg
    Necrotonus from PBC

Wow. Was never expecting to see that. They prayed wisely to the RNG gods.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    77emu7dl7lt4.jpeg

Yep got one earlier from PBC. Also the 3* version.