Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can the "fortress of corruption" crystals could give us a chance to win revives/repairs

Hi Kabam team. Just saw the new fortress of corruption crystals. The rewards, including T4b chance, are very good, thank you.
However, we don't have any chance anymore to win revive or repair kits. The old ancien sanctum crystals gave us 23,63% chance for revive and 13,5% for repair kits. As you increased very much the price for those kits, it's a little bit too much that we can't win them anymore with the crystal shards we win completing the map.
Could you please reconsider this and give us a chance to win those revive and repair kits again?

Comments

• Edwardo76Edwardo76 Posts: 82
    Also concerned by this. Gotta have some kits to be free to play
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I think their goal is to make us do the daily mission for the revive/repair kits.. got to keep us grinding
  • LeopoldLeopold Posts: 6
    Manthro wrote: »
    They made the acronym for these crystals what it is for a reason.

😂😂😂
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Voltron wrote: »
    I think their goal is to make us do the daily mission for the revive/repair kits.. got to keep us grinding

We should wait to see what those missions bring before full on complaints.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    JKL wrote: »

You must be new. That's not how we do things here.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Leopold wrote: »

😂😂😂

New AM slogan is "Get FOCC'd"
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

My complaint is the use of their term daily.

6dzuwr41c78w.jpeg

Given that it’s only Mon, Tue, Wed... there are more days of the week without it than with.
    Darm0k wrote: »

My complaint is the use of their term daily.

6dzuwr41c78w.jpeg

Given that it’s only Mon, Tue, Wed... there are more days of the week without it than with.

The definition of daily falls in line with the same way Kabam does math and RNG.

My complaint was a bit of a tangent. My thing was not about them removing the R&R items but shifting it elsewhere. Trying to use your mission energy for Class Dailies, Story, Spotlight and now this. Waiting to see what are the reward has nothing to do with this.

but I agree, we don't know the payout of those daily missions so the R&R items might be worth it from an item quality standpoint.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Fortress Under Corrupted Kolkular?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The definition of daily falls in line with the same way Kabam does math and RNG.

Haha.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302

Believe the wording was 'repair kits' not revive.
    Rocsolid wrote: »

That's the last hope so if there's no revives in those missions, game over.
    edited April 2020
    Rocsolid wrote: »

yeah.. i read it wrong. hopefully it's R&R. having to buy revive from the store only is 💩
  • Y'all forget about the OTHER alliance crystal that can award repairs/revives?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Y'all forget about the OTHER alliance crystal that can award repairs/revives?

That thing is once a day, no matter your AM level.
    edited April 2020
    i wish they focus on putting info HERE not just in the discord.

sm4toigj1u6x.png
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited April 2020
    The (already maxed out) veterans in this game just can't comprehend how incredibly valuable the current format of FoC Rewards are TO NOOBS and intermediates.

Let us have a chance to catch up!

Let em stuff R&R into some grinder arena, or make em more readily available in raid store.

Again, give us lowly players a break!
    edited April 2020
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    The (already maxed out) veterans in this game just can't comprehend how incredibly valuable the current format of FoC Rewards are TO NOOBS and intermediates.

Let us have a chance to catch up!

Let em stuff R&R into some grinder arena, or make em more readily available in raid store.

Again, give us lowly players a break!

I don't think they have an issue with helping lower players catch up. It's knowing if they're able to get reasonable F2P R&R items with the energon price hike. Items are more important to them as one hits = KO. I do think they'll be okay now that it's confirmed the new "daily" will have R&R (depending on the payout).

Kabam didn't need to remove the R&R items from the Map crystals. There were other areas they could have put these FOC rewards like the milestones (instead milestones are now lower and worse). By moving the R&R over to a "daily" it ensures everyone plays all game modes. If I was able to skip them, you know a lot of the top alliances were (unless they were grinding for T2C).
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I see a back up of what was available in the older crystals with the new ones.... flood us with t4b and t3a and starve us on t2a