Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who do I buy: Titan Store edition

Comments

• Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited April 2020
    Nemesis Prime
    Eh, yeah, about that....
    z3xqwvofw7nm.png

The reason I took TC was because I thought about it and realised that I have absolutely NO reliable counter to damaging Debuffs (and MV1 is a terrible counter, he doesn't count). No regrets so far at all, TC can really ramp up the damage output.

EDIT: To everyone who voted for Tronus, he's definitely next, I promise. I've got 25k Fragments and saving up for him.

As Slayer said before, why would you make a thread on which bot to choose if you already knew what your choice was? It kinda doesn't make sense mate.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatronus
    Slayer wrote: »
    If ur a pro Slayer then show me how u professionally play Hound

You are*

iumgzghmxi90.jpg
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Megatronus
    I'll do you a better one kitten 😉0psldrffrzj4.jpg
  • Options
    Megatronus
    I'll do you a better one kitten 😉0psldrffrzj4.jpg

b8zbvrpsxqwc.png
  • Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    edited April 2020
    Megatronus
    Such a thread is sorta noob at its best, it’s your account, do whatever you want, rank whoever you want, buy the bot you like. I don’t care and nobody else also cares.

P.s. I voted Megatronus though 🤣 I play to win. “Go hard or go home”
    Just to clarify that I’m an anti-noob person & I’ll always attack them.
  • Options
    Thundercracker
    Things are becoming a little muddy here. @Kabam Vydious can you please close this Thread? It's served its purpose and there's nothing constructive happening here anymore. Thank you.

Nah, turns this into the unpopular opinion thread/Meme thread 2:Electric Boogaloo.
    I want to make jokes out of me being ironic
  • Options
    Thundercracker
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    I mean why even go make an absurd poll if you already have your mind set on buying TC.

Jeez get a life man.

Lol chill out.. it's just a game, besides it's not like he will ever be able to buy Megatronus again. Maybe he doesn't care for high level am or maybe he doesn't want to challenge LOC2&3 yet.. maybe he was curious at first then made his mind up later on. Either way, its nothing to get upset about

Thank you @Kitten , incase you are curious, it's because I had no answer to Bots like Scorponok and Jazz whose Debuffs can end the match almost instantly, and I almost always only lose at those Bots. I purchased TC with the intention of making him my main Brawler. Now that I can safely take on all kinds of Bots, I am more confident about my progress and believe this to be a beneficial addition to my team.

Megatronus isn't really a skilled bot to play as anyways. All u do is do a special 1 and then repeatedly activate ur special twos so that you will always heal if u hit the enemy.

h0exzw8001pd.jpeg
    Ironic

Should I start a poll to force Kabam to change my name to Ironic Wheeljack?
  • Options
    Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited April 2020
    Thundercracker
    7p8xhri2kc2l.png
    I mean why even go make an absurd poll if you already have your mind set on buying TC.

Jeez get a life man.

Lol chill out.. it's just a game, besides it's not like he will ever be able to buy Megatronus again. Maybe he doesn't care for high level am or maybe he doesn't want to challenge LOC2&3 yet.. maybe he was curious at first then made his mind up later on. Either way, its nothing to get upset about[/quote

Thank you @Kitten , incase you are curious, it's because I had no answer to Bots like Scorponok and Jazz whose Debuffs can end the match almost instantly, and I almost always only lose at those Bots. I purchased TC with the intention of making him my main Brawler. Now that I can safely take on all kinds of Bots, I am more confident about my progress and believe this to be a beneficial addition to my team.

Megatronus isn't really a skilled bot to play as anyways. All u do is do a special 1 and then repeatedly activate ur special twos so that you will always heal if u hit the enemy.

h0exzw8001pd.jpeg
    Ironic
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Autobot Wheeljack The Crazy? I thought not. It’s not a story the admins would tell you. It’s a Forum legend. Crazy Wheeljack was a Dank postet on the Forums, so powerful and so weird he could use his mild comedy to influence his brain cells to create memes… He had such a knowledge of the dank side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from argueing. The dank side of the Forums is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so hillarious… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his meme posts, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his admins everything he knew, then his admins banned him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from arguing, but not himself.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Megatronus
    Wait what.... People actually support me? 😂😂

Thanks i guess, Vinod.

I support you @Slayer .You know the game well and have been around many players to know these polls are so subjective.

@Primerprime5 made his points throughout the thread and his reasons suit his direction.

I’m actually looking forward to seeing some more TC love on here. He’s a solid bot and the more I use him the more he elevates up my list of Brawlers (Grindor is my favorite cuz he can dance so gracefully — roast me, go ahead it’s ok, I know G-man doesn’t really belong at the top of a Best Brawler list).
  • Options
    Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited April 2020
    Thundercracker
    Things are becoming a little muddy here. @Kabam Vydious can you please close this Thread? It's served its purpose and there's nothing constructive happening here anymore. Thank you.

Nah, turns this into the unpopular opinion thread/Meme thread 2:Electric Boogaloo.

As long as this guy is active in this thread, it should live on. Otherwise close it.
    BTW, Cr4zy_Wheeljack you sure you are not an isekai version of WheelJack from another dimension?(Joke)
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thundercracker
    7p8xhri2kc2l.png

Jeez get a life man.

Lol chill out.. it's just a game, besides it's not like he will ever be able to buy Megatronus again. Maybe he doesn't care for high level am or maybe he doesn't want to challenge LOC2&3 yet.. maybe he was curious at first then made his mind up later on. Either way, its nothing to get upset about[/quote

h0exzw8001pd.jpeg
    Ironic
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Autobot Wheeljack The Crazy? I thought not. It’s not a story the admins would tell you. It’s a Forum legend. Crazy Wheeljack was a Dank postet on the Forums, so powerful and so weird he could use his mild comedy to influence his brain cells to create memes… He had such a knowledge of the dank side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from argueing. The dank side of the Forums is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so hillarious… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his meme posts, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his admins everything he knew, then his admins banned him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from arguing, but not himself.

9db1m1s18iq8.gif
  • Options

As long as this guy is active in this thread, it should live on. Otherwise close it.
    BTW, Cr4zy_Wheeljack you sure you are not an isekai version of WheelJack from another dimension?(Joke)

I love how this went from a poll to an argument to a meme thread.
    gno91f2gemi0.jpeg
  • Options
    Thundercracker

Are you calling Wheeljack an anime boy?
    I........ Totally agree with you right now!
  • Options
    Thundercracker
    7p8xhri2kc2l.png

Jeez get a life man.

h0exzw8001pd.jpeg
    Ironic

9db1m1s18iq8.gif

Being a SW and TF fan is a complicated professionjt5bwj3eecrv.png
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    edited April 2020
    Thundercracker
    7p8xhri2kc2l.png

Jeez get a life man.

h0exzw8001pd.jpeg
    Ironic

9db1m1s18iq8.gif

This is totally me. I somehow manage to have death troopers and dinobots on the same shelf.
  • Options
    Thundercracker
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    7p8xhri2kc2l.png

Jeez get a life man.

h0exzw8001pd.jpeg
    Ironic

9db1m1s18iq8.gif

This is totally me. I somehow manage to have death troopers and dinobots on the same shelf.

Me Grimlock don't know what he said!

Djdndnejdhjkckfkkjehdjcjcfkkdleekenbdxhc!

Is that you,BumbleBug?You look weird!Me Grimlock think your voice box sound like puny Insect!
  • Options
    Nemesis Prime
    You should buy Nemesis because if you dupe him he can life steal with all 3 of his special which makes him better than Megatronus and he can copy Buffs.
  • Options
    Nemesis Prime
    You should buy Nemesis because if you dupe him he can life steal with all 3 of his special which makes him better than Megatronus and he can copy Buffs.

OP already bought Thundercracker.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Thundercracker
    So refreshing to see people spending chips on other bots besides Tronus.

Yes, he's deadly, awesome, the bestest, yet IMO he's boring AF. I imagine the community would quit in droves if he were ever deleted/removed.
    That's how dependent you lot are on this guy.
    Before that, it was OGP+Rat.
    So called "pro gamers" only go on about Beast Synergy, G1 Megs, Autobot Heal Team, WJ.
    BORING.

I'd love to see detailed descriptions on how to maximize the potential of TC, Tantrum, G1 Bee, Necrotronus and Nemesis.
    Miss the days when proper valid opinions on OTHER bots were detailed by @Bi1b0Baggins @Kitten @DaveJL @Halloweendm @JIMMY_SAB @Vavatron @KillMasterC @Faithz17 @Technobot
    and their ilk.
    With maps by @WarCat !

Nowadays it's either complaints or crapping on noobs, or other mid tier player's opinions.

TL:DR
    Variety is the spice of life.

well done @Primerprime5
  • Options
    Megatronus
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Yes, he's deadly, awesome, the bestest, yet IMO he's boring AF. I imagine the community would quit in droves if he were ever deleted/removed.
    So called "pro gamers" only go on about Beast Synergy, G1 Megs, Autobot Heal Team, WJ.
    BORING.

I'd love to see detailed descriptions on how to maximize the potential of TC, Tantrum, G1 Bee, Necrotronus and Nemesis.
    Miss the days when proper valid opinions on OTHER bots were detailed by @Bi1b0Baggins @Kitten @DaveJL @Halloweendm @JIMMY_SAB @Vavatron @KillMasterC @Faithz17 @Technobot
    and their ilk.
    With maps by @WarCat !

Nowadays it's either complaints or crapping on noobs, or other mid tier player's opinions.

well done @Primerprime5

If you don’t like Megatronus, don’t buy him. It’s silly to quote him as ‘BORING’. Although I respect your opinion, it’s wrong on so many levels to disrespect the bots and teams of so many players. If you want something new for a change, why not rank up your Hound and Mixmaster, instead. Players have worked very hard for their Megatronus. Don’t take their achievement and effort for granted. The fact that even without Megatronus, many players have completed all of LOC’s is a testament to the fact of the skills of the player’s, than the Tronus that they own.
  • Options
    Megatronus
    Vinod_7991 wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »

BORING.

and their ilk.
    With maps by @WarCat !

well done @Primerprime5

If you don’t like Megatronus, don’t buy him. It’s silly to quote him as ‘BORING’. Although I respect your opinion, it’s wrong on so many levels to disrespect the bots and teams of so many players. If you want something new for a change, why not rank up your Hound and Mixmaster, instead. Players have worked very hard for their Megatronus. Don’t take their achievement and effort for granted. The fact that even without Megatronus, many players have completed all of LOC’s is a testament to the fact of the skills of the player’s, than the Tronus that they own.

"IMO"
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Nemesis Prime

How responsible of you.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Lol sorry to say this but you have a weird list of players you quoted for opinions on bots :D@BlackRazak

Personally I choose bots based on discussions with my alliance mates cos they usually have every bot maxed ranked and can advise whether they are good or not. Of course some of them can rock any bot so must take into account personal abilities (or deficiencies). But asking around helps, cos like if someone says oh bot B is good, then you are like ewww no, then at least you know oh I didn’t like that bot so much after all.
  • Options
    Seriously though, I’m also looking to decide what bot to buy. To me, first bot to buy definitely is mts. A friend already has mts, looking to buy either nemesis or necro. I told him to wait for his next T4C opening and see if he gets a warrior or tact spark then buy accordingly so he can R5 it and use it. For myself, I am leaning towards nemesis cos of his heal but the heal is not particularly significant unless you get some damage buff. I don’t like necro’s heavy but apparently he hits hard. Thundercracker purifies and apparently is a surprising underdog that overperforms expectations. So I’m still torn too.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Megatronus
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Lol sorry to say this but you have a weird list of players you quoted for opinions on bots :D@BlackRazak

So you think of yourself as “weird” to be on a list of players who are active on the forum when it comes to bots? I think we all know that some the most elite and knowledgeable players are in alliances and never speak a word on this site. Not sure what you’re trying to get across here. Maybe I am just overly sensitive to the word choice of weird.

I saw the list of names as players who are very active on the forum and maintain a high level of courtesy when talking about bots which is such a subjective thing and can be toxic at times.

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited April 2020
    Thundercracker
    @Faithz17 @JIMMY_SAB even when some of those I've mentioned are negative towards a particular bot, you tend to argue/converse their perceived weaknesses and particular abilities.
    And when another gives a decent counter argument...

It is useful for many a forum reader.

We all learn a thing or two.

Unlike the complete tossers that are usually banned, whose only purpose is to piss on others' chips, mock the weak (who are catching up) and show off their no life i grind all day or look at me i spent loads of cash rosters.

It's great if you're proud, but some class and humility would come a long way.

So thanks to all those mentioned, plus some i may have left out.

PS- i love thundercracker, but have yet to Master his skillset.
    Seems to be able to cope with many situations!
    Only have the 4* though.
  • Options
    DatBoiPlayzYTDatBoiPlayzYT Posts: 79
    edited April 2020
    Nemesis Prime
    I'm heavily in the undecided camp. Leaning NT, to add to my menagerie of bleed bots, but definitely heavily influenced toward TC or NP.

Also, this just happened last night:
    y4q5ahmgb4e1.jpg

All we can say is "Your Welcome" and "Congrats".
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Just because many people like to give advice, doesn't mean that their advice is good. I'm also one of the worst people to give advice, because I am one of the "noob-iest" players in my alliance. I rarely read bot descriptions, because I don't think Kabam writes accurate bot descriptions, and their dev team might not understand English very well, and program quite differently from stated. The best advice are from those who have the opportunity to develop their bots and bring them against hard content regularly, and who use the bots day in and day out. Many "advice" come from players who test their bots against 10k, 20k opponents, and think they have pushed the envelope of the bot. It is a pity though that lots of genuine research on bots seldom get on the forums, so a lot of other advice passes as good. Partly also cos such research gives alliances an advantage. Just hope that the newer players and mid-tier players read forum advice with a pinch of salt.
  • Options
    Thundercracker
    kt4t53tr1ovv.png