Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SPOTLIGHT: Necropolis Part 2 - Era of Rust

2»

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    How long exactly do you need to rework the spotlight rewards? It’s been like 2-3 months? At least add in some Titan fragments.

You notice how the rewards chart is a static image right? 🤔
  • This is how you start a spotlight mission's dialogue...Love it
    q6n02nlxz5te.jpg
    yi7yb4lkbs92.jpg
    What is that Activate Windows in the bottom right of your screenshots?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    OK, where do the Chapters and Mission TItles come from for this Spotlight?

Chapter 1: The Discarded
    Mission 1: The Watchers; Mission 2: The Dragon

Chapter 2: The Lost Hour
    Mission 1: And Then; Mission 2: The Silence

Chapter 3: Edge of the World
    Mission 1: Long Way Home; Mission 2: Zero Hour

Any thoughts?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Technobot wrote: »

Any thoughts?

Long Way Home made me think of Supertramp but I doubt it's related.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    fapuzdoswpc1.jpeg
    Red Dragon and Silence of the lambs?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Technobot wrote: »

Any thoughts?

There was a reference to bending the knee in the dialogue, so Game of Thrones perhaps?
  • Technobot wrote: »

Any thoughts?

So the chapter names are Harlan Ellison short stories, while the missions are named after short stories by Ray Bradbury. The stories aren't necessarily related to the themes of the event specifically, but our writer is a fan of their stories and thought the names fit well.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    The bot of the month is Shockwave not Soundwave. Sorry, y'all!

LOGIC: It is not there.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Thundercracker and his First Order vs. Waspinator and friends
    bpvx5q9n55mv.png
    Thundercracker:Stop!
    *Sees Waspinator and the 501st Hound Battalion marching towards him*
    I want every gun we have to fire on that bug.
    *Thundercracker’s AT-M6’s (R5 5* Primals) prepare to fire on Wasp. One fires first, then all simultaneously fire at him creating a red cloud of dust*
    1xyo9m86py6w.jpeg
    *Thundercracker sees, to his horror, that his old master has survived the attack, thanks to his Signature Ability *
    Thundercracker: Bring me down to him.
    Good Starscream: Supreme Leader, don’t get distracted. Our goal is- ARGH! *TC knocks him out*
    *TC’s shuttle reaches the ground, TC advances towards Wasp*
    Thundercracker: The Game is dead! The hope of getting new bots is over. And when I kill you, I will have killed the last commander!
    Waspinator: Amazzzzzzing... Every word of what you juzzt said... wazzz wrong. The hope izz reborn after 8.4... the game izz juzzt beginning... and Necrotronuzz will not be the lazzzt new bot.
    (Right? Riiiiiiight?)

It won’t let me give you more than one awesome for that.
    Thundercracker and his First Order vs. Waspinator and friends
    bpvx5q9n55mv.png
    Thundercracker:Stop!
    *Sees Waspinator and the 501st Hound Battalion marching towards him*
    I want every gun we have to fire on that bug.
    *Thundercracker’s AT-M6’s (R5 5* Primals) prepare to fire on Wasp. One fires first, then all simultaneously fire at him creating a red cloud of dust*
    1xyo9m86py6w.jpeg
    *Thundercracker sees, to his horror, that his old master has survived the attack, thanks to his Signature Ability *
    Thundercracker: Bring me down to him.
    Good Starscream: Supreme Leader, don’t get distracted. Our goal is- ARGH! *TC knocks him out*
    *TC’s shuttle reaches the ground, TC advances towards Wasp*
    Thundercracker: The Game is dead! The hope of getting new bots is over. And when I kill you, I will have killed the last commander!
    Waspinator: Amazzzzzzing... Every word of what you juzzt said... wazzz wrong. The hope izz reborn after 8.4... the game izz juzzt beginning... and Necrotronuzz will not be the lazzzt new bot.
    (Right? Riiiiiiight?)

It's..... Beautiful.
    Firebot wrote: »
    Is there a showcase at least this month @Kabam Vydious ??
    Or have you entirely dropped the plans for a showcase

Week delayed, but there will be one!

Thanks. Just started them. Did you know that when you finish one showcase mission and hit play next, you get this warning dialog box.

psl2grdfvvbo.png

But for the showcase missions, you’re only allowed one bot and not even able to pick which one.
  • Hi love the game from day 1, are we ever going To se Characters from beast machines, T-Rex megatron, transmetal Optimus primal, and the Optimus from TF: the last knight Or the trilogy of the Tv show combining characters? Because I feel like the company gave up in this game... if you upgrade and make it unique like it is this game can be at the level of SW: Galaxy of Heroes and Marvel strike force.... your actions with this game determine the future of this game..........
    Hi love the game from day 1, are we ever going To se Characters from beast machines, T-Rex megatron, transmetal Optimus primal, and the Optimus from TF: the last knight Or the trilogy of the Tv show combining characters? Because I feel like the company gave up in this game... if you upgrade and make it unique like it is this game can be at the level of SW: Galaxy of Heroes and Marvel strike force.... your actions with this game determine the future of this game..........

definitely. Kabam has to add WAY more bots to forged to fight.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious After this post, I won't nag you guys any more about this. **Hopefully** there's still time before the next Spotlight for the team to review and update the mission rewards...?

Just trying to keep it on your radar. Thanks!
    What does Vegas say the odds are that we are going to be seeing this image again?

e0ztni0tq6yx.png
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Darm0k wrote: »
    What does Vegas say the odds are that we are going to be seeing this image again?

e0ztni0tq6yx.png

Odds are -600 ($600 to win $100).
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious After this post, I won't nag you guys any more about this. **Hopefully** there's still time before the next Spotlight for the team to review and update the mission rewards...?

Just trying to keep it on your radar. Thanks!

Kabam's on summer break
  • Unfortunately there will not be an update to those rewards for this upcoming spotlight. They will be the same as they have been.
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    The game won't add anything more that what's been offered... don't see the point on keep asking for stuff that won't come. Spotlights haven't changed in ages (those 5 lines of dialog can't be considered "new content") so my question would be: are those rewards targeted to low/new players in the game? for someone just building up his/her base, getting a t2 mod may be awesome... and that'd be ok.