Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bugs and Glitches

For some reason I am having problems such as the power bar does not work, I cannot do damage, and it constantly says that things are new, however after I look back at it, it still says it’s new. tu977rkxaubb.png
10n0gdgytayo.png
fcrcuw38fueu.png
t93uezmg6tfh.png
Tagged:

Comments

• SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    You should report this to Kabam directly. Also, I experience similar problems sometimes. Especially in Raids.
  • That is very odd. Does this happen very often?
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    It may be odd, but hey, you might be able to beat ROK mixmaster.
  • ASH_BotASH_Bot Posts: 9
    I had this same issue happen maybe yesterday or the day before.

I had to beat a boss using auto fight, otherwise in battle I think I could only block. Ranged attacks didn’t work, either. BTW, for anyone curious, I was using Primal On maybe Spotlight (I can’t remember) and Optimus Prime kept stacking bleeds and Primal purified them. The fight took about 10 minutes on auto fight, our special bars didn’t work, lasers were only effective at close range and were slow. Primal’s heavy could only really hit at close range and there wasn’t much of a visible shockwave. I ended the fight at 100% HP because of Primal’s bleed healing. Also, everything was reported as new again on the menu, and my sound was turned off. I fixed the sound by going into the menu and adjusting the volume. After I reset, everything was fine. I haven’t had the issue since.

I’m using iOS.
  • Dontknow9Dontknow9 Posts: 17
    That is very odd. Does this happen very often?
    Yep, basically every other time I log in it happens

• SalvadorSalvador Posts: 4
    Dontknow9 wrote: »
    For some reason I am having problems such as the power bar does not work, I cannot do damage, and it constantly says that things are new, however after I look back at it, it still says it’s new. tu977rkxaubb.png
    10n0gdgytayo.png
    fcrcuw38fueu.png
    t93uezmg6tfh.png

I have the same issue with the spotlight missions having no terrain. It starts with chapter 1 part 2.

kqi6px0mcgrt.png

• Salvador wrote: »
    Dontknow9 wrote: »
    10n0gdgytayo.png
    fcrcuw38fueu.png
    t93uezmg6tfh.png

I have the same issue with the spotlight missions having no terrain. It starts with chapter 1 part 2.

kqi6px0mcgrt.png

Same here.
    y868yjz3bhmf.png