Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question to kabam developers about future bots of the month.

I have a question like this: do all bots become bots of the month sooner or later??? Or there are those who will never be the same bots like Galvatron, Nemesis Prime, Necrotrophs, Megatrons. After all, they are also the same bots as everyone else and in the end, too, one day should become them right??? Or am I wrong? I just can't understand the system of selecting bots for the next month. Developers please explain to me how it works!!! In theory, every bot should at least once be a bot of the month, right???

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Bots in the Titan store will never (or at least there are no plans to) be in the monthly rotation. Everyone else is fair game.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Ramil wrote: »
    I just can't understand the system of selecting bots for the next month. Developers please explain to me how it works!!! In theory, every bot should at least once be a bot of the month, right???

This is how Kabam picks the monthly featured bots.

8i3hetozgj3o.jpeg
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    They will put the bot you least want, in the store.
  • JKL wrote: »
    Bots in the Titan store will never (or at least there are no plans to) be in the monthly rotation. Everyone else is fair game.

This is correct.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    JKL wrote: »

This is correct.

So what's gonna happen when yall eventually release another new bot? Will it go straight to the titan store?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Buttehrs wrote: »

This is correct.

So what's gonna happen when yall eventually release another new bot? Will it go straight to the titan store?

new bot, lol
    DaveJL wrote: »

This is correct.

new bot, lol

I mean they told us no new bots buts theyve actually released 2 in cracker and necro sooooo lol.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited June 2020

This is correct.

new bot, lol

I mean they told us no new bots buts theyve actually released 2 in cracker and necro sooooo lol.

And also Nemesis Prime, but my guess would be that any new characters would go to the Titan Store.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

This is correct.

new bot, lol

And also Nemesis Prime, but my guess would be that any new characters would go to the Titan Store.

Maybe when they add new bots to the titan store they can take one of the older ones out and add to the basic that way the titan store always only has 4 or 5 bots in it.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited June 2020
    With Drift’s maiden appearance as a BOTM this cycle, only 2 non-Titan Store Bots have yet to make an appearance as a Bot of the Month: Galvatron & Grimlock. (Ironically, those two comprise 2 of my 3 Max‘d 5* Bots... go figure.) No idea on when you will see either of those two as a Bot of the Month.