Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mini-Spotlight: Fail-Safe Trial: Wheelshock

Listen up, Commanders! There's trouble on the horizon!

Shockwave and Wheeljack are cleaning up and have found out even more of their tech has been stolen! Now they’ve got to compete against Buff enhanced opponents. Luckily these inventors happen to know the one weakness of these game-changing abilities! Will they be able to survive the FAIL-SAFE TRIAL: WHEELSHOCK?

ujj618nlqbrs.png

w88426pksuwr.png

tgooqanp1iou.png

zxeknklq3mro.png

o619rk87ibfr.png

Starts June 18th at 9am EST and goes until July 2nd 10am EST! Good luck, Commanders!

Comments

• Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    cxky12drj3ov.gif
    Yeah. What he said.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Will there be a high-definition wallpaper for this spotlight, like Eternity Box?
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Will there be a high-definition wallpaper for this spotlight, like Eternity Box?

@Kabam Vydious
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    what's a frontline crystal?
  • SilverZA wrote: »

Yes!
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited June 2020
    SilverZA wrote: »

Yes!

Post it please!
    Voltron wrote: »

The monthly featured bot crystal
    Ah yes. I love the fact that after exploring all difficulties, we are awarded with some 3-5 star crystals that would likely give most of us 3 stars.

Sarcasm?
  • but instead of all the prizes that most players don't need at all a little bit of 5s programs wasn't better :/
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    WHOA at this Chapter Exploration reward: 750x 5-Star Bot Crystal!!! Yes please!!!

(LOL, I know this is supposed to say "Crystal Shards.")
    zxeknklq3mro.png
  • It doesn't form a t4 basic spark even after exploring expert and master
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    If we measure the enthusiasm by the number of replies... well, there you have it.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

8jeznrla9tu9.jpeg

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    arhuvi5efib8.jpeg
    ZzzzzzZzz
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited June 2020
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

8jeznrla9tu9.jpeg

thx! yeah, I figured that out a bit after I posted. shows you how much I pay attention to these bot crystals. :#
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    OKAY, OKAY, lessons learned. We have so little to do, how about some new content?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    WHOA at this Chapter Exploration reward: 750x 5-Star Bot Crystal!!! Yes please!!!

Shhh you never know... maybe their developer didn’t get the memo right and DID program 750 5* bot crystals 😉 this is the same team after all that gave 5000 T1A sparks instead of spark essence 😆
    Faithz17 wrote: »

Shhh you never know... maybe their developer didn’t get the memo right and DID program 750 5* bot crystals 😉 this is the same team after all that gave 5000 T1A sparks instead of spark essence 😆

That was t2 alpha sparks
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167

Lol, if that's gonna be true(which I really hope does), I will spend all my energon on Mission Energy refills and explore everything as soon as possible :D
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

750 mixdaddys here I come! (Because that's my luck).
  • Wheelshock sounds like a new bot
    Wheelshock sounds like a new bot

Goddamn it
    It is not a new bot
    Wheeljack+Shockwave= Wheelshock
    just stop with the expectations of a new bot
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    Hello @Kabam Vydious how are you doing?
    Thanks for this little to enjoy a bit while month end. But will we get any new permanent contents soon ? 😉 I Just want to know, as I have been expecting it
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Firebot wrote: »
    WheelShock
    mc54bqpjvtgy.png

There’s the new bot that you want @MarvelTransformer Now you can stop spamming in Character Wishlist thread ;)
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Buttehrs wrote: »

750 mixdaddys here I come! (Because that's my luck).

RoK?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited June 2020
    c6fmht64imry.png

The last difficulty is missing a mission.
    Anyone care to place bets on the fix? ;)
  • DaBeast4RealDaBeast4Real Posts: 7
    edited June 2020
    For those wondering if you can hurry up and beat it to get the exploration rewards, the answer is yes.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Firebot wrote: »
    WheelShock
    mc54bqpjvtgy.png

Just when you thought the horrible combiners from energon we’re gone forever.