Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who will be the bots of July???

Who will be the bots of July??? Do you think this question applies to developers as well. I personally count on
the first Decepticon in the story of a special mission, he must be one. what is your opinion?

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason to what bots they choose to put in the store.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Gary the vehicon, energon ironhide, and blurrs headmaster.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited June 2020
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Gary the vehicon, energon ironhide, and blurrs headmaster.

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Also add in Erector! It might as well be because speculating for bots is a joke now.
  • RamilRamil Posts: 14
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason to what bots they choose to put in the store.

I believe that in the story after the defeat in the form of Necrotronus Megatronus will again appear in a new mission as the final boss to type revenge grab more power and everything in this spirit and will accordingly become the bot of the month. studying past missions I noticed that stories involving Megatronus do not end in one series
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    They need to go the fanstoys route and copy real bots, but give them non-transformers names.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Ramil wrote: »

I believe that in the story after the defeat in the form of Necrotronus Megatronus will again appear in a new mission as the final boss to type revenge grab more power and everything in this spirit and will accordingly become the bot of the month. studying past missions I noticed that stories involving Megatronus do not end in one series

Please don't think they r gonna make Megatronus bot of the month. It has already been confirmed by @Kabam Vydious and after all, u need those titan fragments for buying him as he is an exclusive bot. This applies to all other exclusive bots as well. I don't think we will ever be able to buy them with these bot chips, but a special spotlight event for them might be possible in order to buy them but I won't bet my hopes on this.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Warpath, Unicron, and Seaspray
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited June 2020

Face it man. They will never do new bots in the game. Except for some repaints
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited June 2020

You ACTUALLY believe they will even do repaints!?
    There shall be nothing related to new bots AND mods
    (repaints included)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Goku, WillNE and scorponok
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Huey, Dewey, Louie
  • Waluigi, Minecraft Steve and Goku
    Lightning McQueen, "wheelshock" and .....
    a3tmndo28b7t.png
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Miike, vydious,zibit
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Firebot wrote: »

You ACTUALLY believe they will even do repaints!?
    There shall be nothing related to new bots AND mods
    (repaints included)

NO. I don't believe that they will do any new bots in the game and I meant that they will do repaints once in a year.
    WheelShock, WindSwipe, StarCracker

Please don't think they r gonna make Megatronus bot of the month. It has already been confirmed by @Kabam Vydious and after all, u need those titan fragments for buying him as he is an exclusive bot. This applies to all other exclusive bots as well. I don't think we will ever be able to buy them with these bot chips, but a special spotlight event for them might be possible in order to buy them but I won't bet my hopes on this.

when this kabam declared that Megatronus will never become a bot of the month that I do not remember and if such a statement was then I would know about it can someone send a link to it
  • ncw9v5m4ay4l.jpg
    h6lev02uiymf.jpg
    n4ijln33pjhz.jpg
    Chappie, Ed209 and MechaGodzilla are the next bot! 😏

when this kabam declared that Megatronus will never become a bot of the month that I do not remember and if such a statement was then I would know about it can someone send a link to it

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9938/question-to-kabam-developers-about-future-bots-of-the-month#latest
    Here you go. Check out for the comment of @Kabam Vydious ;)
    edited June 2020
    WindSwipe

WindSwipe, Son to Windblade and Sideswipe
    (sideswipe put maximum effort in maximum thrust)

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9938/question-to-kabam-developers-about-future-bots-of-the-month#latest
    I wrote to the game's support service with a question about whether all the bots can be bots of the month and specifically about Megatronus that's what they answered
    Hello, sksoslsososs!

Thank you for contacting Kabam support.

The decision about the bot of the month is made by the development team.
    Unfortunately, we cannot specify which criteria are taken into account, but we have sent your feedback regarding the addition of Galvatron, Nemesis Prime, Grimlock and Megatronus to the list of bots of the month for the near future.

If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to send them at any time convenient for you.
    Thank you for being with us and we wish you a good day!

Sincerely,
    Ilya
    Kabam support service

Ref:_00D301HgIt._5004Q1wZLZd:Ref. this means that Megatronus can also become a bot of the month and this is a fact

I wrote to the game's support service with a question about whether all the bots can be bots of the month and specifically about Megatronus that's what they answered
    Hello, sksoslsososs!

Unfortunately, we cannot specify which criteria are taken into account, but we have sent your feedback regarding the addition of Galvatron, Nemesis Prime, Grimlock and Megatronus to the list of bots of the month for the near future.

If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to send them at any time convenient for you.

Sincerely,
    Ilya
    Kabam support service

Ref:_00D301HgIt._5004Q1wZLZd:Ref. this means that Megatronus can also become a bot of the month and this is a fact

@Ramil You do have a valid point here. But, IF I am correct, then I think the support team only takes our suggestions and bug reports, etc. They don't give their own opinion on the different matters. Even if they do, they made sure in your case to mention that the decision about the bot of the month is made by the development team.With that said, we can't be sure if Megatronus will ever be the bot of the month unless the development team contacts you and tells that they have taken ur bot of the month suggestions. If they have done so, then I believe Megatronus will be introduced as the Bot of the month in the near future :) But, with @Kabam Vydious already having said that it won't happen, the chances are really very less unless they decide otherwise. Best would be to collect the titan fragments from wherever possible as the titan store is a permanent addition. Though, it will take a lot of time, but it will be worth it in the end :)
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    a3tmndo28b7t.png

Tahu, toa of fire. Impetuous, arrogant, and skilled. HOT ROD IS THAT YOU?
    edited June 2020
    a3tmndo28b7t.png

Yes @Decimus234 it IS ME
    Hot Rod a.k.a. Tahu a.k.a. Firebot
    The fire theme is consistent
    edited June 2020
    a3tmndo28b7t.png

YOU KNOW MY BIONICLE AVATAR TOO!!!
    (You like me as tahu or hot rod or firebot?)
    WindSwipe

WindSwipe, Son to Windblade and Sideswipe
    (sideswipe put maximum effort in maximum thrust)

The Romance Synergy is working!! :D

Hello, sksoslsososs!

Sincerely,
    Ilya
    Kabam support service

@Ramil You do have a valid point here. But, IF I am correct, then I think the support team only takes our suggestions and bug reports, etc. They don't give their own opinion on the different matters. Even if they do, they made sure in your case to mention that the decision about the bot of the month is made by the development team.With that said, we can't be sure if Megatronus will ever be the bot of the month unless the development team contacts you and tells that they have taken ur bot of the month suggestions. If they have done so, then I believe Megatronus will be introduced as the Bot of the month in the near future :) But, with @Kabam Vydious already having said that it won't happen, the chances are really very less unless they decide otherwise. Best would be to collect the titan fragments from wherever possible as the titan store is a permanent addition. Though, it will take a lot of time, but it will be worth it in the end :)

I didn't mean that they would listen to me and make Megatronus the bot of the month I just meant that they said that such a thing is possible in PRINCIPLE

Hello, sksoslsososs!

Sincerely,
    Ilya
    Kabam support service

I didn't mean that they would listen to me and make Megatronus the bot of the month I just meant that they said that such a thing is possible in PRINCIPLE

Yepp, I know that :) So i guess we can just wait and see who will be the july featured bots. I really want one of em to be Scorponok! ;)
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

Hello, sksoslsososs!

Sincerely,
    Ilya
    Kabam support service

Yepp, I know that :) So i guess we can just wait and see who will be the july featured bots. I really want one of em to be Scorponok! ;)

Last time we had Scorp in the monthly store was Nov 2019. So maybe he is due.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Sideswipe.