Home General Discussion

Who will be the bots of July???

2

Comments

  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 131
    all bots up to june 2019 have been featured, so here's the next batch:

    Jul 2019: OGM, Jetfire, Cheetor
    Aug 2019: Wasp, Sideswipe, Arcee

    Plus Galv and Grimlock never featured before
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 912
    edited June 22
    I’m pretty sure @MystaJay meant to type 2020 not 2019 above. That said, I agree with his guesses. I think we will get 4 in August so will add in Mirage.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 131
    no, those were the feature bots in 2019, all bots before july 2019 have been featured again since, therefore these are the "oldest" bots to be featured.

    imo it's probably not going to be exactly OGM/Jetfire/Cheetor, perhaps someone can come up with some creative combos:
    - Galv, OGM, Cheetor = the fearsome three
    - Arcee, Jetfire, Grimlock = the defenders
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 912
    I see what you mean now @MystaJay
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 83
    I would really like wheeljack!
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 131
    I would really like wheeljack!

    no, wheeljack was featured 2 months ago in april, you can try to pull him from the pool
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 83
    MystaJay wrote: »
    I would really like wheeljack!

    no, wheeljack was featured 2 months ago in april, you can try to pull him from the pool

    I know, but I just want him again lol
  • MystaJay wrote: »
    I would really like wheeljack!

    no, wheeljack was featured 2 months ago in april, you can try to pull him from the pool

    I know, but I just want him again lol

    I think it would also be hillarious if they put Kickback in the store again!
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 83
    MystaJay wrote: »
    I would really like wheeljack!

    no, wheeljack was featured 2 months ago in april, you can try to pull him from the pool

    I know, but I just want him again lol

    I think it would also be hillarious if they put Kickback in the store again!

    Or hopefully.....
    An actual new bot!
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 593
    MystaJay wrote: »
    no, those were the feature bots in 2019, all bots before july 2019 have been featured again since, therefore these are the "oldest" bots to be featured.

    imo it's probably not going to be exactly OGM/Jetfire/Cheetor, perhaps someone can come up with some creative combos:
    - Galv, OGM, Cheetor = the fearsome three
    - Arcee, Jetfire, Grimlock = the defenders

    Jetfire is gonna be one of the three (or four) Bots next month. How do I know this, even though my Prediction Prognostication is less than 5%? Simple reason...

    I don’t have him as a 5*.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 380
    MystaJay wrote: »
    I would really like wheeljack!

    no, wheeljack was featured 2 months ago in april, you can try to pull him from the pool

    I know, but I just want him again lol

    I think it would also be hillarious if they put Kickback in the store again!

    Or hopefully.....
    An actual new bot!

    Bro......
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 83
    Firebot wrote: »
    MystaJay wrote: »
    I would really like wheeljack!

    no, wheeljack was featured 2 months ago in april, you can try to pull him from the pool

    I know, but I just want him again lol

    I think it would also be hillarious if they put Kickback in the store again!

    Or hopefully.....
    An actual new bot!

    Bro......

    Don't worry. I'm not like that guy
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 912
    Technobot wrote: »
    MystaJay wrote: »
    no, those were the feature bots in 2019, all bots before july 2019 have been featured again since, therefore these are the "oldest" bots to be featured.

    imo it's probably not going to be exactly OGM/Jetfire/Cheetor, perhaps someone can come up with some creative combos:
    - Galv, OGM, Cheetor = the fearsome three
    - Arcee, Jetfire, Grimlock = the defenders

    Jetfire is gonna be one of the three (or four) Bots next month. How do I know this, even though my Prediction Prognostication is less than 5%? Simple reason...

    I don’t have him as a 5*.

    You forgot the last part. You just burned through millions of bot chips.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 593
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    MystaJay wrote: »
    no, those were the feature bots in 2019, all bots before july 2019 have been featured again since, therefore these are the "oldest" bots to be featured.

    imo it's probably not going to be exactly OGM/Jetfire/Cheetor, perhaps someone can come up with some creative combos:
    - Galv, OGM, Cheetor = the fearsome three
    - Arcee, Jetfire, Grimlock = the defenders

    Jetfire is gonna be one of the three (or four) Bots next month. How do I know this, even though my Prediction Prognostication is less than 5%? Simple reason...

    I don’t have him as a 5*.

    You forgot the last part. You just burned through millions of bot chips.

    Well, I didn’t want to admit that part, but... Guilty as Charged. I did spend 1 million Bot Chips for Tantrum; not enough chips for Drift, but maybe I’ll get lucky with a 5* BC or a T4kc (oh, who am I kidding... I’ll have to buy him next year).
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 779
    edited June 27
    Firebot wrote: »
    Lightning McQueen, "wheelshock" and .....
    a3tmndo28b7t.png

    "Oi...khan feel....

    THE POWAAAAAAAA!!"
    Am I the only one who liked G2 Bionicle? Oh, ok
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 380
    edited June 27
    Firebot wrote: »
    Lightning McQueen, "wheelshock" and .....
    a3tmndo28b7t.png

    "Oi...khan feel....

    THE POWAAAAAAAA!!"
    Am I the only one who liked G2 Bionicle? Oh, ok

    WHAAT NOO!
    I like G2 bionicle waaay better than the first one
    Im crazy about it
    I like it soo much that my google avatar is a picture of Tahu,
    my whatsapp and insta too have Tahu
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 17
    Ramil wrote: »
    Ramil wrote: »
    Ramil wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason to what bots they choose to put in the store.

    I believe that in the story after the defeat in the form of Necrotronus Megatronus will again appear in a new mission as the final boss to type revenge grab more power and everything in this spirit and will accordingly become the bot of the month. studying past missions I noticed that stories involving Megatronus do not end in one series

    Please don't think they r gonna make Megatronus bot of the month. It has already been confirmed by @Kabam Vydious and after all, u need those titan fragments for buying him as he is an exclusive bot. This applies to all other exclusive bots as well. I don't think we will ever be able to buy them with these bot chips, but a special spotlight event for them might be possible in order to buy them but I won't bet my hopes on this.

    when this kabam declared that Megatronus will never become a bot of the month that I do not remember and if such a statement was then I would know about it can someone send a link to it

    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9938/question-to-kabam-developers-about-future-bots-of-the-month#latest
    Here you go. Check out for the comment of @Kabam Vydious ;)
    I wrote to the game's support service with a question about whether all the bots can be bots of the month and specifically about Megatronus that's what they answered
    Hello, sksoslsososs!

    Thank you for contacting Kabam support.

    The decision about the bot of the month is made by the development team.
    Unfortunately, we cannot specify which criteria are taken into account, but we have sent your feedback regarding the addition of Galvatron, Nemesis Prime, Grimlock and Megatronus to the list of bots of the month for the near future.

    If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to send them at any time convenient for you.
    Thank you for being with us and we wish you a good day!

    Sincerely,
    Ilya
    Kabam support service

    Ref:_00D301HgIt._5004Q1wZLZd:Ref. this means that Megatronus can also become a bot of the month and this is a fact

    Fact: you sent a suggestion.
    Fact: they read it and replied
    Fact: they will pass your suggestion to the development team
    Fact: they said development team alone decides
    Not a fact: what you said is a fact; that's just an assumption of yours based on faulty logic.
  • RamilRamil Posts: 13
    KakaMax wrote: »
    Ramil wrote: »
    Ramil wrote: »
    Ramil wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason to what bots they choose to put in the store.

    I believe that in the story after the defeat in the form of Necrotronus Megatronus will again appear in a new mission as the final boss to type revenge grab more power and everything in this spirit and will accordingly become the bot of the month. studying past missions I noticed that stories involving Megatronus do not end in one series

    Please don't think they r gonna make Megatronus bot of the month. It has already been confirmed by @Kabam Vydious and after all, u need those titan fragments for buying him as he is an exclusive bot. This applies to all other exclusive bots as well. I don't think we will ever be able to buy them with these bot chips, but a special spotlight event for them might be possible in order to buy them but I won't bet my hopes on this.

    when this kabam declared that Megatronus will never become a bot of the month that I do not remember and if such a statement was then I would know about it can someone send a link to it

    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9938/question-to-kabam-developers-about-future-bots-of-the-month#latest
    Here you go. Check out for the comment of @Kabam Vydious ;)
    I wrote to the game's support service with a question about whether all the bots can be bots of the month and specifically about Megatronus that's what they answered
    Hello, sksoslsososs!

    Thank you for contacting Kabam support.

    The decision about the bot of the month is made by the development team.
    Unfortunately, we cannot specify which criteria are taken into account, but we have sent your feedback regarding the addition of Galvatron, Nemesis Prime, Grimlock and Megatronus to the list of bots of the month for the near future.

    If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to send them at any time convenient for you.
    Thank you for being with us and we wish you a good day!

    Sincerely,
    Ilya
    Kabam support service

    Ref:_00D301HgIt._5004Q1wZLZd:Ref. this means that Megatronus can also become a bot of the month and this is a fact

    Fact: you sent a suggestion.
    Fact: they read it and replied
    Fact: they will pass your suggestion to the development team
    Fact: they said development team alone decides
    Not a fact: what you said is a fact; that's just an assumption of yours based on faulty logic.

    The logic is not wrong I just meant that Megatronus can also be a bot of the month sometime
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Firebot wrote: »
    Lightning McQueen, "wheelshock" and .....
    a3tmndo28b7t.png

    "Oi...khan feel....

    THE POWAAAAAAAA!!"
    Am I the only one who liked G2 Bionicle? Oh, ok

    The G2 designs were freaking awesome. Only bought Kopaka, but still.
  • CapT_GhatZCapT_GhatZ Posts: 5
    So who is the bot in july ?
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 380
    yes @Kabam Vydious tomorrow is the first of July we should have an update by now
    Dont you think?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,003
    edited June 30
    Firebot wrote: »
    yes @Kabam Vydious tomorrow is the first of July we should have an update by now
    Dont you think?

    Maybe Kabam should release a flowchart? Is it less than 3 days before end of spotlight? yes -> Is it Wednesday? yes, no -> Check back on Wednesday.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 380
    Firebot wrote: »
    yes @Kabam Vydious tomorrow is the first of July we should have an update by now
    Dont you think?

    Maybe Kabam should release a flowchart? Is it less than 3 days before end of spotlight? yes -> Is it Wednesday? yes, no -> Check back on Wednesday.

    I actually half expect kabam to not do anything for next month and throw the game down the drain
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 380
    I actually can't believe Kabam isn't doing anything for this game
    Why though?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,003
    Firebot wrote: »
    I actually can't believe Kabam isn't doing anything for this game
    Why though?

    Whatever the reason, it can't be good. When is the last time you had good news but you kept it to yourself?
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 380
    Firebot wrote: »
    I actually can't believe Kabam isn't doing anything for this game
    Why though?

    Whatever the reason, it can't be good. When is the last time you had good news but you kept it to yourself?

    never
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 446
    Waspinator, Megatron (G1), Prowl
    Any buffs or balances this month?
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 380
    edited June 30
    Waspinator, Megatron (G1), Prowl

    When i saw meg's name next to wasp's for a moment I thought it was bw megs then I realized......
  • Ancient1Ancient1 Posts: 8
    edited June 30
    Waspinator, Megatron (G1), Prowl

    What kind of joke is it? Any good news??
Sign In or Register to comment.