Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which bot to buy?

Points you need to know:
1. I have both of them maxed as 4*
2. 4* Megatron max forged, low sig (lvl1) lol
3. 4* Prowl higher sig level, lower forge level
4. I can buy both within the month. The question is which bot to buy first because;
4. The first bot I buy will be the first 5* I attempt to max forge.
5. I want to know your thoughts and opinions about these bots even if I am aware of how powerful they are.
6. I have an awakening program so no concern of the bot being useful only after a dupe.

Thanks!

Which bot to buy? 18 votes

OG Megatron
66%
BeastdadKillMasterCDarkMatrixBntyhntr3232_BlackRazakTechnobotKittenTransformator79FirebotCr4zy_WheeljackKakaMaxVanya 12 votes
Prowl
33%
UmairKhan05CarrotBoy2kPrimerprime5SilverZAMystaJayMegaStrikers 6 votes

Comments

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    OG Megatron
    I’m going OG Megs here. The Sig (No Mercy) is very useful, and his synergies provides some extra nice enhancements with the right team assembled.

Of course, with any question like this, it comes down to whatever bots you have as teammates and how strong those teammates are. If you have bots like Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, and Megatronus as strong bots, OG Megs is the answer. Prowl is good in a team with OG Prime, OG Bee, Sideswipe, and other similar bots.
  • OG Megatron
    Gonna go with Megs.
    He is the better version of Nemesis Prime most of the time and bringing him in with a "Combiner Wars team" will ramp his damage up insanely in any type of mission.
    If you have that one annoying bot with an annoying mod(s), Megatron will most likely steal it.
    If you haven't already, go see InightSkies MegatronVPrimal video because he was doing so much damage to primal because he has an insane damage buff that Megs stole from him.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    Prowl
    there is an eternal debate about which is the better tactician: OGM / OGP / Nemesis

but Prowl's combination of power control / power gain / melee buff is unparalleled, not saying he is or isn't the best scout, but no one can actively power control as well as him

bottomline: definitely buy both!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Why did Wasp not make the cut? 😂
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Can’t go wrong with either. I would say is easier to master and use right out of the gate. OGM has a higher ceiling though. If you’re looking for one of them to help boost you to complete some of the elite level content like RotK and/or Rise of Kokullar than OGM is your best bet.