Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers: War for Cybertron - Siege Trailer Discussion [Spoilers?]

Netflix has dropped the newest Trailer for Siege, and it's got me at an 11 on the Hype scale! This isn't directly game related, but I know you guys will want to discuss it, so we're creating this thread for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UksT5I1lvJM&fbclid=IwAR2gybN_Nfvqi18AOQX9jXYt6H3fvODsb_CyAtBVTV35gRcFqlGTNGUg29E&ab_channel=Netflix

What do you think? I cannot wait!
Tagged:

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited July 2020
    Gonna watch it. Hope it’s good. I did enjoy the Transformers Prime series (except season three not as much).

Still waiting for a series or film like the first few minutes of the Bumblebee movie.

https://youtu.be/DZReSl7qf_g

Plus the Shockwave voice there is better.
  • Please can it be the successor to TF Prime.
    I don't want it to have the same quality as ROD 2015 where Bumblebee was jerking of with Fake WFC sideswipe, fake Grimlock and Kathleen Kennedy Prowl
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited July 2020
    Hmmmm..... any hope of maybe some reskins from this, like, i dont know.......maybe a skywarp or a decepticon mirage, maybe....... been overly excited for this series for a while, a little upset it got delayed (obviously due to the covid thing) but still ready for some new transforners anything at this point
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    The graphics look nice, and the anime editors did a great job dubbing it English.

So excited!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    SilverZA wrote: »
    The graphics look nice, and the anime editors did a great job dubbing it English.

So excited!
    “Dub”
    LOL
    Seems like “anime” is now just a buzzword for “dark and gritty cartoon”

The new trailer looks quite good. Some scenes look great despite being CGI. Looks like I won’t have to be concerned about getting a second Berserk 2016.

I’m still quite concerned about the direction the show’s heading towards, though. The concept of exploring the Cybertronian Civil War before the Transformers went to earth has been done a dozen times before. What will the new series do to make it stand out from the rest? The mindless “edginess” and “darkness” won’t help.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited July 2020
    Megatron's lips are..........
    I think that's why Optimus has a mouth plate.
    Shockwave's voice is....... shocking.
    And...
    Bumblebee dies cuz of too much fire focused on him
    We see Omega Supreme's hand rise up
    Pretty sure Soundwave could be gone too
    Megatron and shockwave are trying to turn Autobots into Decepticons(?)
    God knows what else
    (if you know me well you would know I'm a little disappointed that Hot Rod isn't there :( )
    But love it! (too bad I don't have Netflix)
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    It's gonna be amazing! (I hope)
  • WraithWraith Posts: 34
    Would be nice to get these new designs as new skin options for the in-game character (Nothing new, just replacing their appearance in game)
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

The new trailer looks quite good. Some scenes look great despite being CGI. Looks like I won’t have to be concerned about getting a second Berserk 2016.

I’m still quite concerned about the direction the show’s heading towards, though. The concept of exploring the Cybertronian Civil War before the Transformers went to earth has been done a dozen times before. What will the new series do to make it stand out from the rest? The mindless “edginess” and “darkness” won’t help.

Well it seems like their doing the "Exodus" thing next in the trilogy so there's something new. We've only seen the "Exodus" in comics, novels and such so that will be a breath of fresh air
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Well it seems like their doing the "Exodus" thing next in the trilogy so there's something new. We've only seen the "Exodus" in comics, novels and such so that will be a breath of fresh air
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Exodus_(event)
    Those damn c*ntrists
  • SARGIS07SARGIS07 Posts: 41
    Today is my birthday
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    SARGIS07 wrote: »
    Today is my birthday

Happy birthday!
    edited July 2020
    Shockwave sounds like he smoked a pack a day for 50 years. I REALLY hope they change it, or atleast autotune it like RotF/DotM Soundwave.

Also was that Omega Supreme towards the end there? He's finally back!
    edited July 2020
    Today is my birthday

Ah yes. The most critically acclaimed arc in the manga, “Today is my birthday”
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Still waiting for a series or film like the first few minutes of the Bumblebee movie.

I've been waiting and waiting, I honestly don't know if I'll ever see it.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited July 2020
    Shockwave sounds like he smoked a pack a day for 50 years. I REALLY hope they change it, or atleast autotune it like RotF/DotM Soundwave.

yep, he was released in the Siege toyline... just like there will be a good chance we'll see scorponok in the Earthirise cartoon.

Hasbro staying true to it's core..the cartoon is nothing more than marketing for the toys
    edited July 2020
    Voltron wrote: »
    Hasbro staying true to its core..the cartoon is nothing more than marketing for the toys
    bro the reason such cartoons exist IS to boost the marketing for toys
    You think they make cartoons so that we can enjoy it? NO!
    IT'S TO SELL TOYS!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Firebot wrote: »
    Hasbro staying true to its core..the cartoon is nothing more than marketing for the toys
    IT'S TO SELL TOYS!

???? not sure why you felt you need to tell me something I just said.
  • SARGIS07SARGIS07 Posts: 41
    mkal0g85zxtf.png
    Yeeeeeeeees thanks kabam
  • I will subscribe to netflix for the first time just because of this... I'm really hyped 🤞 It looks and sounds great
  • CapT_GhatZCapT_GhatZ Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Magnus is looking cool is there ! Make wan'a use in the game 😂
    IT'S TO SELL TOYS!

Yes, that's....what he said.
    mkal0g85zxtf.png
    Yeeeeeeeees thanks kabam

Very nice, but there is a separate Thread for this ('Yaahooie"), maybe you can post it there? This Thread is for the discussion of the trailer.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So when are 6* bots dropping?
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135

yep, he was released in the Siege toyline... just like there will be a good chance we'll see scorponok in the Earthirise cartoon.

Hasbro staying true to it's core..the cartoon is nothing more than marketing for the toys

i must say, the recent toylines have been of really high quality, both the robot and vehicle forms look top notch. The transformation itself is highly complicated though, more for adults than for kids
    IT'S TO SELL TOYS!

Yes, that's....what he said.
    IT'S TO SELL TOYS!

???? not sure why you felt you need to tell me something I just said.

Huh oh ok
    I don't know why I did that
  • F_15_SGF_15_SG Posts: 63
    Megatron's lips are..........
    I think that's why Optimus has a mouth plate.
    Shockwave's voice is....... shocking.
    And...
    Bumblebee dies cuz of too much fire focused on him
    We see Omega Supreme's hand rise up
    Pretty sure Soundwave could be gone too
    Megatron and shockwave are trying to turn Autobots into Decepticons(?)
    God knows what else
    (if you know me well you would know I'm a little disappointed that Hot Rod isn't there :( )
    But love it! (too bad I don't have Netflix)

💋👄💋👄 My eyes can't move away from his lips 😌 💋👄💋👄

7d0482xam571.jpeg
    pirdndaw857a.jpeg
    y1v6oibio85n.jpeg
    44prjd95rv0y.jpeg