Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Changes Are Needed To Make This Game Good Again!

Hello everyone, my name is Luke and some of you may have seen my YouTube videos on TFTF. I hardly ever post on here but today i need to. I love Transformers and this game had/ still has so much potential. All i want is for the game to grow and improve and for that to happen we need changes to be made.

Arena - Arenas are absolutely garbage. We need more bot arenas like the Nemesis Prime are we had some time last year.
New bots - If you guys (Kabam) have lost the license to produce bots then thats fine, just tell us so we can stop hoping. If however, you have not lost the license to to produce new bots then we need some new bots asap because the game is so stale.
New in game content - Please Kabam give us something new. YOU are the guys who make MCOC look at how much content they have, now i know the TFTF team may be smaller and may not make as much money but if you invest in the game then people will spend $$$.

I, as well as my community have great ideas and all we want is to help the game in any way we can because we all love Transformers. I dont want to come across like im moaning im just passionate about making this game better and from the outside looking in it feels like you are barely keeping this game alive and focusing more on MCOC as well as MROC.

I made a whole video on this if anyone wants to watch it ect. #FixTFTF Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt2RtVmf7Ro

Please upvote or whatever it is you do on here to get this post seen by more people.

Thanks and stay safe #WearAMask

Comments

• UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    I agree with you @LukeConnerton A LOT of changes are needed in order to even make this game what it once was. The fun and excitement which it used to give when it was new out there. When we used to eagerly wait for the next Bot of the Month. When a new Spotlight story every month felt exciting as it covered a new Bot every time. When there were actually less bugs in the game and it was much more playable than it is right now.

Your suggestions for the game's improvements are what almost everyone wants. But, I really don't have any hope left in me to even think that anyone of those will be taken up by Kabam and be implemented. The forums now feel like they are almost dead. No comments whatsoever on any thread from the moderators. It almost feels like they have forgotten that this game even exists anymore. Countless times the bugs and the suggestions have been addressed only to receive an initial response to keep them coming and that we will inform the team, now we don't even see that anymore. Forget about the bugs being fixed. Just take a moment and visit their other game's forums, there's a comment by the moderators every single day multiple times! And here we are whose pleas will no longer be even seen. The safety certificate problem still exists right now while I am writing this. A response came by a miracle from a mod that this will be looked into. More than a week has passed and nothing has been done. If such a simple task can't be accomplished then how can I expect that they will ever listen to our suggestions?

Changes are indeed needed to make this game good again but I don't think those changes will ever come.
  • Finally! You've came out of hiding from the forums! Your our last hope to give us new content for TFTF because Kabam looks at us like Minorities! Content creators are great for a company that likes money so if you advertise this game, more people will come and more motivation for Kabam to stop making lazy excuses as to why the game is dead!
    It seems like InightSkies is gone from the community so please help us!
    I dont care if they just add Erector to the game, I just want a point on these forums over than doing one-liner jokes or nagging on Kabam over and over again!
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    You know most of design comes from TakaraTomy right? They can't do much when they lost Japan license.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    You know most of design comes from TakaraTomy right? They can't do much when they lost Japan license.

PRE-EXISTENT BOTS
  • yorkdredyorkdred Posts: 72
    I'm wondering if Kabam scaled back on tftf due to development of mroc... Development requires a lot of up front capital and cost saving initiatives may have been implemented... Curious to see if anything changes after mroc release...
    I feel like we need to be vocal outside of this forum to change anything, to attract new players, to get Kabam's attention... created a dummy twitter account and a post to promote our requests... share with your alliances, friends... can we make it to the top lists? #maketftfgreatagain
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    what about MTGGA hats as a fund raiser?
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited July 2020
    yorkdred wrote: »
    I feel like we need to be vocal outside of this forum to change anything, to attract new players, to get Kabam's attention... created a dummy twitter account and a post to promote our requests... share with your alliances, friends... can we make it to the top lists? #maketftfgreatagain

zurkijhsr3qf.png

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXsnC5KwgyQ
  • KonvoyKonvoy Posts: 62
    Hello everyone, my name is Luke and some of you may have seen my YouTube videos on TFTF. I hardly ever post on here but today i need to. I love Transformers and this game had/ still has so much potential. All i want is for the game to grow and improve and for that to happen we need changes to be made.

Arena - Arenas are absolutely garbage. We need more bot arenas like the Nemesis Prime are we had some time last year.
    New bots - If you guys (Kabam) have lost the license to produce bots then thats fine, just tell us so we can stop hoping. If however, you have not lost the license to to produce new bots then we need some new bots asap because the game is so stale.
    New in game content - Please Kabam give us something new. YOU are the guys who make MCOC look at how much content they have, now i know the TFTF team may be smaller and may not make as much money but if you invest in the game then people will spend $$$.

I, as well as my community have great ideas and all we want is to help the game in any way we can because we all love Transformers. I dont want to come across like im moaning im just passionate about making this game better and from the outside looking in it feels like you are barely keeping this game alive and focusing more on MCOC as well as MROC.

I made a whole video on this if anyone wants to watch it ect. #FixTFTF Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt2RtVmf7Ro

Please upvote or whatever it is you do on here to get this post seen by more people.

Thanks and stay safe #WearAMask

I know this isn't what the post is about, but thanks for videos! as a new player they're really useful
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    I was going to do the same..
    Picture, thousand words et al..

If there's no change to rewards probably the last month for several of my Alliance.
    Doubt I can rebuild once again.. Running out of players

Just talk to us, but not the obscured, guarded answers, just spit it out!

So frustrating!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Development requires a lot of up front capital and cost saving initiatives may have been implemented...

It's not ITER we're talking about, it's simply changing some constant values in the spotlight_rewards.java source code to make us happy. Now I wonder if that file is encrypted by TrueCrypt and the second password is in the hand of Kabam's CEO.
    Development requires a lot of up front capital and cost saving initiatives may have been implemented...

It's not ITER we're talking about, it's simply changing some constant values in the spotlight_rewards.java source code to make us happy. Now I wonder if that file is encrypted by TrueCrypt and the second password is in the hand of Kabam's CEO.

This assumes that there is someone who is responsible for software development... It appears to me that tftf doesn’t have any dedicated resources. Mods are not visiting this forum since this is # 99 priority on their list. They are dedicated to MCOC at this point. I don’t think there is anybody left who supports this game... It may be temporary or... the decision was made and the announcement is on the way...
    In the end of the day MCOC is much bigger and much more attractive to new players. New players who join tftf do not stay with the game long enough; they leave in a month or two, and veterans are not spending cash...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Compare Kabam Crrystal’s activity on this forum and the MCOC forum next
    edited July 2020
    @Kabam Miike PLEASE tell us anything!!!
    Anything!
    @Kabam Vydious at least you!
    (Sigh) Ignored again (Sigh)
    & this is when BOTH administrators are active
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    ... it feels like you are barely keeping this game alive and focusing more on MCOC as well as MROC.

Though it’s not like they got a tournament or anything to participate in right?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So here’s the new guy

pd6fhm26vt13.jpeg

Both created July 7. 81 visits, 35 posts vs. 1 visit, 2 posts. 😒
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited July 2020
    Darm0k wrote: »
    So here’s the new guy

pd6fhm26vt13.jpeg

Needs another 'b'

If you know, you know 😂

Slayer wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    So here’s the new guy

pd6fhm26vt13.jpeg

Needs another 'b'

If you know, you know 😂

94gkdnteithg.gif
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    So should I order the hats, or what?
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    They always make an excuse that MCOC is different when really, all of the guys do both games.
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    They always make an excuse that MCOC is different when really, all of the guys do both games.

To me it seems like TF is winning in the marketable war right now compared to Marvel who are making a terrible comic series about obese Dora The Explorer, a f*cking redditor, two pride month advertisements and a 15 year old emo vampire!
    Can't wait for the iconic villains such as Captain White and Dr No Internet Dinosaur!