Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Grimlock's sp1 not connecting against AM Scorponk

BhalubaliBhalubali Posts: 5
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I just discovered this weird interaction where Grimlock's SP1 doesn't connect against Scorponok in AM. The part where grimlock breathes fire is completely ignored by scorponok. I wasn't able to record it.
Hope you guys test it out.

Comments

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Bhalubali wrote: »
    So I just discovered this weird interaction where Grimlock's SP1 doesn't connect against Scorponok in AM. The part where grimlock breathes fire is completely ignored by scorponok. I wasn't able to record it.

Was this after you got hit by Scorponok’s SP1 or SP3? If so, then it is not a bug... it is an effect as a result of Scorponok’s 8 or 20 second Dazed effect...
    ncrp7ln3v3pt.jpeg
    The 2nd Half of Grim’s SP1 is a Ranged Special attack (even at close quarters), so it will miss under the Dazed effect.

If Scorponok has not connected on an SP1 or SP3, however, then it may be a bug. Probably a good idea to record it the next time you are on an AM.
  • Technobot wrote: »

Was this after you got hit by Scorponok’s SP1 or SP3? If so, then it is not a bug... it is an effect as a result of Scorponok’s 8 or 20 second Dazed effect...
    ncrp7ln3v3pt.jpeg
    The 2nd Half of Grim’s SP1 is a Ranged Special attack (even at close quarters), so it will miss under the Dazed effect.

If Scorponok has not connected on an SP1 or SP3, however, then it may be a bug. Probably a good idea to record it the next time you are on an AM.

No I wasn't dazed. I did a 4 hit combo and unleashed sp1. I'll get a chance to test it in this AM I'll post a small video asap
  • Another problem I face with Scorponok is that if my bot is at a ranged distance and after Scorpy uses his SP1, if I dash in with the precise timing without firing some ranged attacks first, I always experience an air punch never being able to attack, while this doesn't happen while facing other bots.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Another problem I face with Scorponok is that if my bot is at a ranged distance and after Scorpy uses his SP1, if I dash in with the precise timing without firing some ranged attacks first, I always experience an air punch never being able to attack, while this doesn't happen while facing other bots.

Start with range shots
  • BhalubaliBhalubali Posts: 5
    edited August 2020
    Technobot wrote: »

ncrp7ln3v3pt.jpeg

Update. Almost forgot about the daze inflicted by Scorponok's sp 3. It appears I was probably dazed by his sp3 when I attempted to land Grimlock's sp1.
    Everything's working as intended. Sorry for the commotion.