Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Meme Thread

Comments

• SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    I don'tchep9wav67n3.png
    gk2vixdsl7qd.png
    yrytewcfrzsx.png
    xi1updxyarqn.png
    e1owzoqhdz4u.png
    coufe4u4ec17.png
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    xi1updxyarqn.png

Well if he's in Brawl, that means he's easily gonna get 3 stocked by a Meta Knight player and he's probably gonna be a low tier.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    d3ic72i0koqy.jpg
    "Nyargh! Anything IDW Cyclonus can do, Galvatron does better!"
    i6l84h07muuv.jpg
    Ultra Magnus' review of War for Cybertron: Siege is just in.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    i6l84h07muuv.jpg
    Ultra Magnus' review of War for Cybertron: Siege is just in.

Nice sunglasses!
  • Elita-One and Optimus' romantic dialogue in a nutshell:
    uh781zf4996j.png
  • BINOD
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited August 2020
    Elita-One and Optimus' romantic dialogue in a nutshell:
    uh781zf4996j.png

He's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and he gets everywhere.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    uh781zf4996j.png

Please stop making memes,
    Because they're are very badly cropped
    And they are super unfunny man,
    Just find some memes already made, on the internet and post. Just dont make them yourself 🙏🏻 humble request
  • Slayer wrote: »
    uh781zf4996j.png

Just find some memes already made, on the internet and post. Just dont make them yourself 🙏🏻 humble request

Post a Transformers meme to me that actually is funny because most of them are G1 memes that are really dated and unfunny to me. Yeah my memes are bad but that's because I make them on Google sketch on my phone and I dont want to spend loads of money or time on a proper PC or anything.

I just want to do something on these forums, man. I just feel worthless on here because this is the only reason I go on these forums. I want to stand out among the crowd but whenever I do it never works out.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited August 2020
    Slayer wrote: »
    uh781zf4996j.png

Post a Transformers meme to me that actually is funny because most of them are G1 memes that are really dated and unfunny to me. Yeah my memes are bad but that's because I make them on Google sketch on my phone and I dont want to spend loads of money or time on a proper PC or anything.

I just want to do something on these forums, man. I just feel worthless on here because this is the only reason I go on these forums. I want to stand out among the crowd but whenever I do it never works out.

You aren't as annoying as SilverZA at least.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    uh781zf4996j.png

Hmmm
    uh781zf4996j.png

No one is forcing you to only post transformers meme haha, if you look through some of the early posts on this thread you'll know !
  • Slayer wrote: »
    uh781zf4996j.png

No one is forcing you to only post transformers meme haha, if you look through some of the early posts on this thread you'll know !

Im sorry, mate. I had a bit of a mental breakdown last night and that made me overreact a little to to the posts.
    It's not your fault, I just want to get out of this bloody lockdown already because it's making me really miss seeing my friends.
    I'm fine now, just got a little upset to things I shouldn't have.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited August 2020
    uh781zf4996j.png

Im sorry, mate. I had a bit of a mental breakdown last night and that made me overreact a little to to the posts.
    It's not your fault, I just want to get out of this bloody lockdown already because it's making me really miss seeing my friends.
    I'm fine now, just got a little upset to things I shouldn't have.

My mum went crazy this morning and started scolding and shouting at me just because i woke up 15 mins late
    (no joke i was having a dream bout my friends ) and and shouted again cuz she thought a system notification was a pop up ad
    and I'm the youngest so i get irritated tremendously so even more of that **** scolding comes my way
    I'm tired of this **** too
    this is one place where you find solitude
    and if you don't want to look at our self made ads DON'T
    no one's stopping you just don't criticize people OK?
    3hh9r826fpl7.jpg
    ...i love this city!
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited August 2020
    [Removed by Mod]

This post, officer.
    edited August 2020
    [Removed by Mod]

🤣🤣🤣

Now that's a well cropped meme, love it.
    edited August 2020
    [Removed by Mod]

Awesome!
    uh781zf4996j.png

Okay, that's not nice.
    edited August 2020
    As i have been on this forum, I have noticing that there's a lot of criticism and rudeness. I just want to say that I am not too annoying, and that at least I try to help people sometimes.
    uh781zf4996j.png

As annoying as I am, at least I am noticed.
    ossfs1433qvc.png
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited August 2020
    SilverZA wrote: »
    As i have been on this forum, I have noticing that there's a lot of criticism and rudeness. I just want to say that I am not too annoying, and that at least I try to help people sometimes.

Not trying to be mean dude but sometimes you can be. You at times post images or comments that are either unnecessary or derailing. For example, saying "hmm" on a thread is pointless because it doesn't really contribute to the discussion. And when you say something like that multiple times on different threads, that is when it gets a bit annoying. Another thing is when you post multiple memes (they sometimes are not memes though) in the same hour it kinda makes your meme(s) less appealing.

You help people by contributing one-liners and “hmm”s in their completely unrelated threads?
    Gunz0 wrote: »

You help people by contributing one-liners and “hmm”s in their completely unrelated threads?

You help people by putting spoilers of spoilers of spoilers of spoilers?
This discussion has been closed.