Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Galvatron blocking till sp3 in AM. Please fix

I’ve been dealing with this for a while now and I confirmed that other members of my alliance have the same issue while fighting Galvatron in AM. It happens on various difficulties and various platforms (Android & iOS).
Galvatron essentially blocks until he charges his sp3... At this point my bots do not have enough power to finish him with heavies before he is charged and I have no choice but to sacrifice one of the bots in the fight with him... I would expect him to engage in a combat little bit more.
Please fix.

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    '' working as intended "
  • yorkdredyorkdred Posts: 72
    Curious how players approach this fight on high AM levels... What do you guys do on levels 70ish and above?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What if you do a heavy?
    That’s what I do but he blocks constantly... by the time I bring him to 10% - 15% with heavies he already charged his sp3...
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    The secret is to constantly sidestep, while sprinkling in a pew pew here and there. It’s annoying but will break him out of that mode where he just blocks the whole time.

Good luck.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited August 2020
    yorkdred wrote: »
    Curious how players approach this fight on high AM levels... What do you guys do on levels 70ish and above?

Tbh i just use tronus and i always stay careful if galva is gonna reach sp3, i switch up relics on tronus before hand and steal a full bar of power with tronus sp1

My bg mate on the right side with me uses WJ and Prowl so you know, He also fights galva some of the times
  • How well does Mirage work? Heavy til SP1 then add the power burn to the mix as it even works when blocked. Should reduce the effectiveness of Galv's spec too...
    I’m not sure if mirage could keep up with Galvatron’ s power gain... Anybody tried? At this point I’m just waiting for WJ or Rhino with his power lock... Hopefully one of them will be in the store soon (as monthly featured bot)
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Mirage certainly helps but again, you can’t rely on a single bot ability to keep up with that power gain mod. It’s about maneuvering appropriately to keep Galvy moving.
  • Prowl is the way to go in my opinion. I use him at AM76
    Edwardo76 wrote: »
    Prowl is the way to go in my opinion. I use him at AM76
    I ranked up Prowl... will try him next week...
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I don't fight him that often but here are a few examples. Galvatron holding till SP3 is just part of that fight, it happens and not much you can do.

A little less ranges help cause every time you range, it can just make him block more hence increased power gain. You want to keep him out of his block stance as much as possible. If you melee into his block, immediately heavy or back off. Bait SP1 if you can, gives you more room to work with.

• SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Use a person who heals. Like wheeljack.