Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Motorola Moto G6

Hello guys. I've been having some issues with the game running on this phone. As some of you may know, since this model and many others from motorola updated to android pie 9.0 sometimes the screen gets freezed. I've been having this issue with the game and some others, but 95% of the time it happened with TFTF. A few days ago I almost haven't been able to play cause of constant crashes before starting a fight, or scrolling in the menus. In the case you have this device, have you experienced this too? I want to know if there's something I can do to fix it or at least reduce the crashes. I thought it would be the microprocessor or the GPU getting overheated or something like that , but the other games I have run as normal as always(I've even used to play asphalt 9 like 3 consecutive months and it never crahsed). Maybe adding like a resolution setting may decrease this issue. Pls comment your thoughts and experiences
Tagged:

Comments

• lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited August 2020
    I am fed up with the crashes on the Moto G6. The crashes are more frequent when device is warm. Tried clearing cache, killing background processes and restarting; no dice. I am dumping the Moto G6 soon as it does not support VoLTE, which will be required by T-Mobile in January 2021.

A couple of weekends ago, crashed 6 times in AM; you get the picture with health penalty.

My answer is getting a device that is not using Snapdragon processor. Going with a device based on MediaTek Helio G90T.
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    I am fed up with the crashes on the Moto G6. The crashes are more frequent when device is warm. Tried clearing cache, killing background processes and restarting; no dice. I am dumping the Moto G6 soon as it does not support VoLTE, which will be required by T-Mobile in January 2021.

A couple of weekends ago, crashed 6 times in AM; you get the picture with health penalty.

My answer is getting a device that is not using Snapdragon processor. Going with a device based on MediaTek Helio G90T.

Sorry for answering late. I've been thinking about that and I never felt that secure about that microprocessor's performance. I've been thinking maybe in a exynos one, like the Samsung Galaxy A51S. The problem is that I haven't been able to find good android gameolays of the game, so the only help I can get is from the forums, and no one but you answered lmao. Thanks for the advice ;)
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39

I'll give a look one more time, I've already seen it a lot of time ago ;)