Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How do you feel about this game?

Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Have you been playing TFTF for a while?

Not really wondering here in this post if you are satisfied, dissatisfied, or somewhere in between with respect to where this game has been going. Pretty sure voices in this forum won’t move the needle much anyway.

You know what might move the needle? Review this app in your app store. Right now it has a 4.8 out of 5 rating in the Apple App Store. Do you think that rating is too high? To low?

Don’t tell me. Consider opening the store app and tap your rating for this game. Maybe we can move the needle.

PS...maybe ask the folks in your alliance too. Maybe ask your friends...both the ones still playing and the ones who are not.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    How low should the score be, when the company has to act?
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Rating is way too high. But i do have hopes for this game.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Bleh
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Such a high rating despite the fact that this game had the last update on June 4.
  • I haven't played the game properly for 2 months
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    How I feel about the game? I think it’s great and has one of the best fighting mechanics of the mobile apps out there.

Now if you ask me about how Kabam treats this game and its users? Well....
  • Game itself? Really good.
    Kabam and how they focus on us? Hm...
    I do care for the game though. I feel like, there will be a major event soon.
  • Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
    edited August 2020
    If you do rate or review, maybe if you could leave a line here the it might encourage others to do the same.

For me: rated & reviewed!
  • At this rate. It’s going to die because kabam refuse to add new bots. Playing the same 52 bots over and over again gets boring
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Dont feel anything about this game now lol, been playing for more than 2 years , that's a lot !

Recently moved to MROC and it's whole new and better experience, love that game it makes me wanna grind for content.

Finally gave up on tftf 😳
  • yorkdredyorkdred Posts: 72
    I like this game... It just needs a little bit more love from Kabam to shine :)
    Slayer wrote: »
    Dont feel anything about this game now lol, been playing for more than 2 years , that's a lot !

Recently moved to MROC and it's whole new and better experience, love that game it makes me wanna grind for content.

Surprised... MROC is getting very poor reviews so far.

• 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    edited August 2020
    Every game which I've played till now only lasted for about 1-2 on my mobile and then uninstall. This is the first game that I've played this long (2 years 6 months). For me game mechanics are awesome which kept me playing it more and more but we need new bots to focus on, spotlight difficulty,new am map etc. Every other fighting game is like forward and backward which is boring 🤮. This game has so much potential only if this game wasn't owned by kabam it would done so much better 😞. Also no forum post about next spotlight it's almost clear ig where this game is going
  • ninjapandaninjapanda Posts: 2
    edited August 2020
    It had a lot of potential in the beginning, they need to add more characters, better storylines, and overall listen to the community and their urgencies. Gameplay is solid, however, could be better, always room for improvement. Also the last four "new bots" were reskins with the same fighting style but different abilities and features.
    edited August 2020
    Hope you are encouraged to leave the appropriate review in your App Store.

+1 rating so far from my alliance
  • yorkdred wrote: »
    I like this game... It just needs a little bit more love from Kabam to shine :)
    Slayer wrote: »

Surprised... MROC is getting very poor reviews so far.

Yep, Kabam has failed.
    We've told them to focus on this game a bit more but they made a low rated marvel game.
    I bet you their gonna be begging us for mercy with this game or their gonna be seen as a dumb team that failed to make lots of money.
    Why can't their be a good company to respect the Transformers Gaming IP?!
    +1 more alliance member left a rating. Let’s keep going
  • Hey guys,

Where we appreciate the feedback, we do ask that you keep things constructive and thoughtful when posting. This thread can be very beneficial to us, but it only really helps out if you're being constructive in what feedback you're providing. Please keep this in mind when you're posting your responses, thank you.
    edited August 2020
    Thanks @Kabam Vydious .

Please keep an eye out for App Store reviews for feedback.

Hey while you’re here, what happened to that Shark Week? Decided not to bite after all?

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/10069/shark-week-approaches#latest

+1 friend provided a rating in App Store
  • Grimes79 wrote: »
    Thanks @Kabam Vydious .

Please keep an eye out for App Store reviews for feedback.

Hey while you’re here, what happened to that Shark Week? Decided not to bite after all?

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/10069/shark-week-approaches#latest

+1 friend provided a rating in App Store

She said "Maybe." She didn't say a definite yes to the shark week
    Didn’t mean to derail this topic, just wanted to get more response from Kabam or @Kabam Vydious .

Please do consider visiting your App Store.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    So... I am in a weird state. I am at Level 60, have explored all 4 Acts, and am now starting to explore all Time Slides without too much issues. I have all 5* non-exclusive bots (I have R5’d one bot in each Class). I may make a run at LOC at some point soon (need to get my 5* Jazz ranked up to at least R4 first). I regularly do Arenas, and participate in the AMs. I have been with the game since the official release. I love the game, but I am starting to feel burnout.

I have made my feelings repeatedly known about adding Exclusive Mods to the Premium, 3*, and 4* Mod Crystals and also changing the Mod Sparks Requirements to Rank up 4* Mods from R3 ultimately up to R5 (namely, replace the T3m Spark requirement with 2 T2m to go to R4 and 3 T2m to go to R5). I think Kabam could do those two things at a bare minimum to give some of us something to look forward to.
  • I’m hoping that mroc coming out means more time can be devoted to this game again. Had a feeling that when bots stopped being released was moving staff over to focus on building that game. This game had potential. Real potential to overtake mcoc if the time is put into it. Let’s see if mroc means something might come our way.

As for how I feel about the game, I keep coming back. My kid loves the bots in the game (he’s ADDICTED to transformers, and it actually saddens me when I load the game up to let him look at the bots or play, when I feel like the game might not have much of a future, and no new bots to show him). It’s addictive, the fighting is much better than mcoc with the 3D arena. New bots are the one thing that’s needed now to bring us back to where the game was, and to truly appease the player base. I’ve noticed they haven’t been fervently shutting down threads are the mention of new bots. A sign perhaps? I had a feeling when the Netflix series came out, we might see some of them.

Anyway, @Kabam Vydious were doing our best to be constructive. I’m not going to criticise. The games still alive, much more so than 12 months ago. We have But I feel like the one thing that will end threads like these popping up (I have still been reading the forums in absence) is new bots. Proper new bots, linked into a story based in the spotlights and expanded in the main story section. There’s even plenty of g1 bots that can be reskinned with different animations (g1 ironhide swinging ratchets spanner would be a bit weird) but the key thing here is bringing them all in. We have a predacon, dinobot, stunticon, 2 seekers (3 including ramjet), the material for that is there, but animations would need a change. There’s probably more options for various bots than marvel has to offer when you factor in combiners, titans, factions, g1, g2 (just a thought), multiple variations of bots are available. Even prime bots like starscream, predaking, soundwave, are unique enough to merit a mention, to appease the younger players among us.

Remember all the talk of combiners, Titans and more? That was good times. I just want to see the game back at that point. That was truly enjoyable. The guessing game of who was coming next with the hints, a fully coherent story with witty writing, they were good times. Please bring them back. And this isn’t a criticism, or an attempt at negativity. I just want a reason to keep playing, letting my kid rip bots apart when I wasn’t doing so myself. As an adult like many others with burning nostalgia and a need for something more interactive than earth wars (😕), this game can really be one of the best the App Store has to offer.

Anyway, rant over. Kabam, you know what you need to do. Make tftf great again.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited August 2020
    Since I tried to shorten my post a bit (it was gonna be much bigger, but to hell with it), I forgot to mention game modes. I know kabam has said many times how tftf is different from mcoc, but undeniably one of the things that would be great to see are alliance wars and incursions, in some format. I am in no way suggesting an incursions style format to replace raids (which are pvp), but alliance vs alliance. This would be a great start to a new life for tftf.

There’s also scope to build on the sharkticons idea. Taking inspiration from mcoc again (hate me, it’s an idea) having doom bots, symbioids etc, a generic class variety of opponents would really spice things up. Asking a lot, yes, but it’s an idea that’s been floated before. Generic seekers, protoforms (I think they’re called in BW?) and more could be implemented over time. There’s so many options.

Edit
    The timer ran out to edit the original post, so no flaming me for double posting. Even this post was shortened.
    Awesome feedback, folks.

Please remember to rate in an App Store. Maybe it will get better response than these forums?
  • I like the game its really good. I would like more bots. Game is not boring and i like it. Story is good and funny. It's so far best Transformers game i found.
  • I agree i would like to see some new bots and Transformers forged to fight animated movie animation something like war for cybertron and story would be from story mode
  • Legen10Legen10 Posts: 98
    edited September 2020
    Im not spaming i just had an idea that i told becuse animation on trailer is good but i would like to see new bots
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Legen10 wrote: »
    Im not spaming i just had an idea that i told becuse animation on trailer is good but i would like to see new bots

Just don't say want new bots anymore this ain't the thread for that
  • Legen10 wrote: »

Most of the time, people will use the spam button as a dislike button just because there isn't an option to do so.
    I know I have posted some unnecessary stuff but I definitely haven't done that 92 TIMES!
    Just ignore the people who do it unnecessarily.