Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rebalance Bonecrusher please

I have a R5 Level50 5* Bonecrusher, his damage is very low compared to other Rank5 5* bots. Bonecrusher is lacking melee damage, heavy damage and special damage.Usually in special 2 he can't even do 6k damage. He does 1k or 2k heavy damage without crit, 3k heavy damage with crit.
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2020
    He is designed in a way that if you want more damage, you take hits first :D
  • @MxSrT Im not 100% sure on this, but I think Bonecrusher does more damage when the opponent has more bleeds... ie you have to get lucky with the bleed RNG... but you need him to be awakened first...he also reduces the oppnents power gain by 25%(I think) per bleed stack. So you pretty much want him at a high sig
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    But why the hell would you rank BC to R5, in the first place?
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited August 2020
    Maybe he just likes bc in general.
  • Or he already had drift and necrotronus and skorp at r5 lol.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

My alliance, AM, Master Mission, RoK, Raid results thoroughly disagree with your statement.

He's anti-Nanojack, anti-EMI, anti-Energon Shield, anti-Ranged Reflect, anti-Power Gain, anti-Evade.

99% of community bases rated 80-100K can also attest to this.

😋
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

My alliance, AM, Master Mission, RoK, Raid results thoroughly disagree with your statement.

He's anti-Nanojack, anti-EMI, anti-Energon Shield, anti-Ranged Reflect, anti-Power Gain, anti-Evade.

99% of community bases rated 80-100K can also attest to this.

😋

That's not even the point. Sure, he's good for raids, but for all of those situations, there's always someone better at it, so my statement stands.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Bonecrusher is fine as is. The amount of bleeds he can stack, both hitting and BEING hit is where his brutality lies. There are only a couple of real counters to him, and they're brawlers.
    Bonecrusher has heavy armor and is one of the only core cast members that can still be used against the newest "meta" bots and still hang.
  • You guys are denying my advice about Bonecrusher needing a buff, and asking me why would I r5 Bonecrusher in the first place, what is wrong with you people?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited September 2020
    MxSrT wrote: »
    You guys are denying my advice about Bonecrusher needing a buff, and asking me why would I r5 Bonecrusher in the first place, what is wrong with you people?

Different people are saying different things. But I'll make my question more simple—why would you even R5 Bonecrusher, if you actually have to ask for a rebalance? Surely, if he needs a rebalance, he isn't a good candidate for R5. Would you explain this, please?
  • MxSrT wrote: »
    You guys are denying my advice about Bonecrusher needing a buff, and asking me why would I r5 Bonecrusher in the first place, what is wrong with you people?

Different people are saying different things. But I'll make my question more simple—why would you even R5 Bonecrusher, if you actually have to ask for a rebalance? Surely, if he needs a rebalance, he isn't a good candidate for R5. Would you explain this, please?

Maybe he just love BC or he upgraded him for rating, but i agree he needs at least update.
  • MxSrT wrote: »

You need to R5 him first, and you start to believe how badly he needs rebalance.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    I've always liked BC and think he should get some kind of small improvement to make him a more viable bot.
    I would suggest 2 small changes:
    1) Improve his offensive inflict bleed ability - Either move heavy hits from 70% to 90 or 100%, or add a 10% chance on regular hits.
    2) Improve his synergies. He has very few incoming synergies. He has a lot of outgoing ones that are not returned for some reason. I've always wondered if that was unintended.
  • Rework wrote: »
    I've always liked BC and think he should get some kind of small improvement to make him a more viable bot.
    I would suggest 2 small changes:
    1) Improve his offensive inflict bleed ability - Either move heavy hits from 70% to 90 or 100%, or add a 10% chance on regular hits.
    2) Improve his synergies. He has very few incoming synergies. He has a lot of outgoing ones that are not returned for some reason. I've always wondered if that was unintended.

Agree with both of these 100%. BC was my first 4* (way before 5*s were a thing) so I wanted to use him but he didn't have any synergies with any other bots I wanted to use, so he soon fell by the wayside when I got other 4* bots.

Other potential tweaks could be :
    3) Extend the length of time his bleeds last, even if the total bleed damage stays the same (less damage per second) to allow him to stack more.
    4) And/or allow him to refresh the bleeds already inflicted.