Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The AI can have zero cool down between heavy attacks

As seen here, Ultra Magnus goes immediately into his second heavy.

y6ofvjata9ro.gif

I tried replicating this many times with different methods and can’t heavy this quickly. UM always goes back into his full robot form for me.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Here’s a frame by frame of in between the two heavies.

r8ekc3xlcsxy.jpeg

You can see be never goes back to full standing robot before the second heavy.
  • Yes I've seen it very often, especially UM, his speed is just crazy, there's literally no gaps, if you evade his heavy and try to counter, most likely he's already up holding his arm in defence.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited August 2020
    Damn! This thing sucks too!
  • yorkdredyorkdred Posts: 72
    On another topic... I also hate when you have your opponent next to the “wall” and you go for a heavy attack and somehow it doesn’t connect... And you get a counter attack before you actually go back to a full robot form. Sometimes with no chance to block :( UM does it pretty often to me.
  • I'll bring this up and update y'all when I have an idea of what's going on with it.
  • I'll bring this up and update y'all when I have an idea of what's going on with it.

Just, please Vydious, all these bugs are really annoying.
    Just, please Vydious, all these bugs are really annoying.

Maybe just my personal opinion, but I would these two higher on the priority list.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9838/now-its-time-to-fix-the-whiff-air-punch

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9866/homing-dash-attack-from-the-ai
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    UM's AI behaves like a boxer on heavy drugs.

• SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    KakaMax wrote: »
    UM's AI behaves like a boxer on heavy drugs.

That is so true, yet so unfair. Engex Sports drinks, anyone?
    jub1rw2hi2y1.gif

Here’s Scorponok doing it. I didn’t do a frame by frame for it, but it’s just like the UM one.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @Darm0k Many of your findings are interesting. Can you replicate them using another phone? Friends have varying experiences on different phones.
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    Darm0k wrote: »
    As seen here, Ultra Magnus goes immediately into his second heavy.

y6ofvjata9ro.gif

I tried replicating this many times with different methods and can’t heavy this quickly. UM always goes back into his full robot form for me.

Just suffered this during a Raid, the drugged boxer pulled 2 heavies at point blank range between 2 sword strikes.

In half a second heb pulled 2 heavy rabbits out of his bugged hat.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I'll bring this up and update y'all when I have an idea of what's going on with it.

Pretty much with the homing dash, AI being able to counter your counter and this issue, it's probably cause the AI timing is set too fast. It scaled to a point that it's breaking game rules.
    @Darm0k Many of your findings are interesting. Can you replicate them using another phone? Friends have varying experiences on different phones.

Just play on an iPad Pro. Have an iPhone, but don’t play on that.
    JKL wrote: »
    Pretty much with the homing dash, AI being able to counter your counter and this issue, it's probably cause the AI timing is set too fast. It scaled to a point that it's breaking game rules.

I wonder if one of the reasons they don’t fix the bugs is because they don’t have a license anymore to have the game available in Japan. So those poor folks wouldn’t be able to upgrade.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Just play on an iPad Pro. Have an iPhone, but don’t play on that.

I wonder if one of the reasons they don’t fix the bugs is because they don’t have a license anymore to have the game available in Japan. So those poor folks wouldn’t be able to upgrade.

I do feel like combat is different on Apple. Maybe....
  • @Darm0k Many of your findings are interesting. Can you replicate them using another phone? Friends have varying experiences on different phones.

The fight is different on Android and iOS. Recently switched to iOS and I’m so frustrated with the bugs sometimes... additionally, iPhone is not as responsive as my old Galaxy S7...
    I'll bring this up and update y'all when I have an idea of what's going on with it.

I was thinking the same the other day when AI started blocking and dodging my specials right after combos again... that boss wasp from the spotlight blocked two sp1 in a row when I played with Grimlock against her... Grindor activated his special when I was trying to finish my combo with heavy... I feel that they adjusted the timing again to make hardest paths in spotlight more challenging...
    SilverZA wrote: »
    yorkdred wrote: »
    The fight is different on Android and iOS. Recently switched to iOS and I’m so frustrated with the bugs sometimes... additionally, iPhone is not as responsive as my old Galaxy S7...

Can’t comment on the gameplay since I’ve never played on an Android device, but from the videos I’ve seen from my alliance mates, the Android devices don’t have those annoying pillars or plumes of smoke blocking your view. Though I think they still do have the occasional sign post or wall that shows up.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited September 2020
    Darm0k wrote: »

Can’t comment on the gameplay since I’ve never played on an Android device, but from the videos I’ve seen from my alliance mates, the Android devices don’t have those annoying pillars or plumes of smoke blocking your view. Though I think they still do have the occasional sign post or wall that shows up.

I can, I've been playing on an iPad and a Samsung. Samsung also has a few bugs, I've only experienced the air punch and the homing dash, (which are the main 2 cause we get comboe'd) by the opponent. As for the iPad, there were many other bugs other than this. Like this one, magic kick and yeah. Hope it helps. (To whoever wants to know this.)

Any update on this, and the other bugs?
  • Darm0k wrote: »

I can, I've been playing on an iPad and a Samsung. Samsung also has a few bugs, I've only experienced the air punch and the homing dash, (which are the main 2 cause we get comboe'd) by the opponent. As for the iPad, there were many other bugs other than this. Like this one, magic kick and yeah. Hope it helps. (To whoever wants to know this.)

Definitely there are more bugs on iOS... What is also annoying is that the view angle is different and from time to time I loose visibility of my bot... Do you guys have that as well?

And the worst for me is random dashing... When I am trying to sidestep to dodge a special and my bot dashes on the opponent... Ahhh, tired of these bugs, sometimes it’s almost impossible to fight with opponents 2-3 times stronger than you since one dash like that can kill you.
    And now Grindor

hoi1nh5mbcof.gif