Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Time-Slide: War for Bumblebee

Greetings Commanders!

A strange Time-Slide to a parallel past finds Bumblebee on a mission from Optimus Prime, only this Bee has yet to choose a team. Will the Decepticons threaten and lure him to their side? Or will Bumblebee stay on mission and help the rebel Autobots? It's a battle between factions, a race against time, and a WAR FOR BUMBLEBEE!

Start Date: Sept. 10, 2020 @ 10:00AM (EDT)
End Date: Oct. 1, 2020 @ 9:59AM (EDT)

Rewards: Same as previous Time-Slides.

giphy.gif

Comments

• The cycle continues.
  • Cough cough stealing ideas from siege... (well, siege didnt really get it right themselves)
  • Also a quickie, is this going to be the last time slide? Because, usually after every 3 months of the same "story arc" they (kabam) switch it up with some new story line or whatever
  • when can we do something useful with those relic tickets, @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike i have 186 of them now??
  • Yeah we didn't get any new relics for a long time
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Cough cough stealing ideas from siege... (well, siege didnt really get it right themselves)

yeah
  • F_15_SGF_15_SG Posts: 63
    edited September 2020
    m7ah9yp3zw7x.png
    jsb0rrxfg7t1.png
    cvvn6h7egg6i.png
    v9l8zxijcivt.png
    nzn2c90wdsed.jpeg

spoiler 😜
  • ozfdvp3hz54j.png
    hqfp88qnbduh.png
    lggw7b3v2ch1.jpeg
    8zc497jfzb7r.jpeg

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited September 2020
    Bee -
    Hi the name's Bumblebee
    Cheetor -
    Like a Bug??
    From Bumblebee vs Bumblebee Vs Cheetor
    https://youtu.be/K1PvtzB27-M
    Battle of the for bugs still going strong
  • Just started playing through chapter 2 of this... you've got an ugly and unpleasant typo going on in some of Bee's dialog, where he says "terf" instead of "turf".
  • New Game Mode or New Bots?
  • Deaaa
  • After clearing the game, I was shocked by the author’s sense of wry humor again. Some of the places really expressed what I felt. I recommended it to my friends, and shared much laughter over all the little details~

lsbwbrjkdudy.gif
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Does Kabam Vin_Cent still write the story for TFTF?
  • F_15_SG wrote: »
    m7ah9yp3zw7x.png
    jsb0rrxfg7t1.png
    cvvn6h7egg6i.png
    v9l8zxijcivt.png
    nzn2c90wdsed.jpeg

spoiler 😜

It like in a dubbed anime when somebody who speaks Japanese is saying "You speak
    English!?" even though he is speaking english.
    For exa-6j2bciv1rsim.jpg
    FOR REAL!?

I GOT RYUJI AS AN EXAMPLE!?

• Espero que el evento de halloween este bueno
  • Whoever decided to put Sideswipe on the hardest path in “Raging Fire” is sadistic. I had more trouble with him than I had with Necrotronus. Luckily, Nanojack & Ratchet saved the day when it came time to face Starscream & Jetfire.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Whoever decided to put Sideswipe on the hardest path in “Raging Fire” is sadistic. I had more trouble with him than I had with Necrotronus. Luckily, Nanojack & Ratchet saved the day when it came time to face Starscream & Jetfire.

Yeah, it also amazes me how fast Jetfire is when he alternates between range attack, heavies, and blocks... You would not be able to replicate it no matter how fast your tap your phone ;)
  • I like the special mission but it's not really hard but Jetfire is annoying cause I have to safe keep my distance so that I wouldn't get stun or shock. Pretty sure only that but I wanted the next special mission that the story or uhhh... the text story like bla bla bla to be more epic and more long
  • Sadhis wrote: »
    I like the special mission but it's not really hard but Jetfire is annoying cause I have to safe keep my distance so that I wouldn't get stun or shock. Pretty sure only that but I wanted the next special mission that the story or uhhh... the text story like bla bla bla to be more epic and more long

Try to use cheetor against jetfire its ez :)
  • Legen10 wrote: »
    Sadhis wrote: »
    I like the special mission but it's not really hard but Jetfire is annoying cause I have to safe keep my distance so that I wouldn't get stun or shock. Pretty sure only that but I wanted the next special mission that the story or uhhh... the text story like bla bla bla to be more epic and more long

Try to use cheetor against jetfire its ez :)

Very true. I do recommend Jazz too.
  • Legen10Legen10 Posts: 98
    edited September 2020
    Kabam i do like time-slides but like on end story lefts unfinshed.Cuold we have balance of mini spootlight becuse one is only 13 days but second is 20 days and could just autobots stop sliding so story can move further even on some other timeline.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »

🤔 I’ll just throw in my $.02. I’m going to guess no.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Theyre probably going to hire George Lucas out of his Insane Asylum at Disney headquarters to write the story and dialogue for the next spotlight.
    Were gonna be hearing Attack Of The Clones tier dialogue where Ironhide will be talking about not liking lubricant and that it's greasy, irritating and it gets everywhere
    Yes I think so

Theyre probably going to hire George Lucas out of his Insane Asylum at Disney headquarters to write the story and dialogue for the next spotlight.
    Were gonna be hearing Attack Of The Clones tier dialogue where Ironhide will be talking about not liking lubricant and that it's greasy, irritating and it gets everywhere

XD you have no idea how much I'm laughing to that right now!
  • Kabam, we need fog of far.
  • Shark week is coming thx Kabam
    Shark week is coming thx Kabam

@Legen10 are you sure shark week is coming? Did any of the Mods say this? Or are we going to have both a shark week and a fog?
    Shark week is coming thx Kabam

@Legen10 are you sure shark week is coming? Did any of the Mods say this? Or are we going to have both a shark week and a fog?

Look at the arenas in the game.