Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Time-Slide: War for Bumblebee

2»

Comments

• There ya gouo4102sf8w8d.png
  • Legen10Legen10 Posts: 98
    edited September 2020
    Legen10 wrote: »
    Shark week is coming thx Kabam

@Legen10 are you sure shark week is coming? Did any of the Mods say this? Or are we going to have both a shark week and a fog?

I wouldnt be suprised that the fog is coming
  • Legen10 wrote: »
    Shark week is coming thx Kabam

@Legen10 are you sure shark week is coming? Did any of the Mods say this? Or are we going to have both a shark week and a fog?

Look at the arenas in the game.

Yup just checked... yay
  • Idk how you guys feel, but I honestly couldn’t care less about the “story” in this game. Every time dialogue comes up, I just skip it...like I came here to fight, not read over- excessive lines of unfunny banter.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited September 2020
    Datace wrote: »
    Idk how you guys feel, but I honestly couldn’t care less about the “story” in this game. Every time dialogue comes up, I just skip it...like I came here to fight, not read over- excessive lines of unfunny banter.

I've felt the same way for a while. If they presented it in a different way, like a motion comic, or similar, it would be easier to digest. Currently it feels disjointed.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    You know you’re pretty much ignoring the only new content in the game right?

True, but it’s nothing worth getting excited over 😕
  • Kabam would we ever get challenge again.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Does Kabam Vin_Cent still write the story for TFTF?

🤔 I’ll just throw in my $.02. I’m going to guess no.

Theyre probably going to hire George Lucas out of his Insane Asylum at Disney headquarters to write the story and dialogue for the next spotlight.
    Were gonna be hearing Attack Of The Clones tier dialogue where Ironhide will be talking about not liking lubricant and that it's greasy, irritating and it gets everywhere

I would stick with 'sand', since it sticks to oil and grease so much... i mean... lube is kinda a vehicle's lifeblood.
    Anyhoo, I'd be much more entertained by something along the lines of
    Bumblebee: What would happen if i ripped those stupid eyebrows off your face?

Blackout: I imagine it would be pretty painfuw.

Bumblebee: i dunno, you seem like a pretty big guy.

Blackout: ...fow you.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Does Kabam Vin_Cent still write the story for TFTF?

🤔 I’ll just throw in my $.02. I’m going to guess no.

Theyre probably going to hire George Lucas out of his Insane Asylum at Disney headquarters to write the story and dialogue for the next spotlight.
    Were gonna be hearing Attack Of The Clones tier dialogue where Ironhide will be talking about not liking lubricant and that it's greasy, irritating and it gets everywhere

That would make up for the lack of content kabam gives us.
  • F_15_SGF_15_SG Posts: 63
    F_15_SG wrote: »
    m7ah9yp3zw7x.png
    jsb0rrxfg7t1.png
    cvvn6h7egg6i.png
    v9l8zxijcivt.png
    nzn2c90wdsed.jpeg

spoiler 😜

It like in a dubbed anime when somebody who speaks Japanese is saying "You speak
    English!?" even though he is speaking english.
    For exa-6j2bciv1rsim.jpg
    FOR REAL!?

I GOT RYUJI AS AN EXAMPLE!?

🤣🤣🤣