Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Knight Crystal specifics

The Knight Crystals just popped up in the raid store but the language is confusing. It says

"Open for a chance to win X-Star and X+1 Star bots and mods, TX-2 and TX-1 alpha sparks, or TX Basic Spark Essence"

Does that mean you get a bot/mod AND the sparks/essence, or any one of any of the things listed? You can't even see drop rates in the info...

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    You only get one of the items. The T3 and T4 Knight Crystals are valuable. The other tiers only if you are new player.
  • Last two times i buy it and i always get sparks not even 4*
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've pulled 4* mods the last 4-5 pulls. Garbage
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

Good for ore! That's 19225×3 right there!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    DrShotgun wrote: »

I've actually pulled both a 5* Cheetor and a 5* Dinobot from T4KCs. That's why I continue to play for them.
    Never know:)

I've actually pulled both a 5* Cheetor and a 5* Dinobot from T4KCs. That's why I continue to play for them.

Ah I see

Well then mods are trash relative to your previous luck... I've never pulled a 5 star from the T4KC

Dang that's some luck. Thanks for the replies everyone. For the record, I asked this exact same question on Discord. Never got a response, and it was buried under a ton of messages after like 10 minutes...

Jealous! 4* Mods are a good day from T4kc... I keep pulling T3c Sparks. 🙄