Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which 5* character would you spend 1M bot chips on?

DataceDatace Posts: 3
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
So I just recently hit 1M bot chips after grinding for a while...which 5* character would you guys recommend, like overall?

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Well for me personally I'm severely lacking a MV1 prime, the game just doesn't want to give him to me.
    I know he's not in the store but that's just me, I bought sideswipe though just because I have the other 3 bots
  • Bye primal he is good.
  • Primal seems to be the best out of the three (unless BC or UM are reworked) but if I wer out I'd rather save those 1Mil for someone else
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited September 2020
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Well for me personally I'm severely lacking a MV1 prime, the game just doesn't want to give him to me.
    I know he's not in the store but that's just me, I bought sideswipe though just because I have the other 3 bots

MV1 will probably be out as a BOTM in either November or December... If Kabam is intent on releasing all the non-Exclusive BOTMs in one calendar year. So you’ll get your chance soon enough.

As for saving up 1M Bot Chips on a Specific Bot... Galvatron should also be coming out soon as a BOTM (finally). He’s a good one to spend Bot Chips on if you don’t have him.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    My advice is to save your chips until you see what's up for sale next month. That way you have 1-2 days to make a decision between the 6 offered
    Primal is a very good bot if those chips are burning a hole in your pocket though