Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

WHO DO YOU THINK THE NEXT CHARACTER KABAM WILL BRING?

GameBoxGameBox Posts: 12
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
Tell us what do you think about.Which character do you like to see in game.Hopefully Kabam need to agree.

WHO DO YOU THINK THE NEXT CHARACTER KABAM WILL BRING? 85 votes

Unicorn
7%
BumblebeeSpidey076SavageRoosterooDbogert_129Fizzleback_23Joker69 6 votes
Jolt
4%
Thenewenemy04Joserider22MoYLockJT750 4 votes
Sideways
4%
Micheal1075Ravage1022KlownremixWhit3Shadow42 4 votes
Demolisher
7%
XxKuiRdAlfaxXGhost22AdeebDeadSilenceSR0234sajal81294 6 votes
Devastator
14%
EscoBot46GameBoxAgony_PrimeMyNastix75Leoyo123Sideswipe15Gerardo1977MajorbigboyBigRawDawgGaitlanderTythecasualstonerTrestle 12 votes
Fallen
9%
Mark174Ghaint01_PackPaterFaiez_Azmi1450munetoshi13SolarDragonBrayanthe_sheep1Miroxa 8 votes
Jetfire
52%
KINGCHRIS97SteelSHAstrotrainDavementedAlkaiser_93Enralur1PharaohJitLJW7621WraithDanny_RandKOBRAKalellGrimlockErkjoTD_Metro_7WoodFabian_Franz_1RigaToniOmega_ben 45 votes

Comments

• GameBoxGameBox Posts: 12
    Devastator
    Devastator will be a huge hit in the game...!!!
    Devastator
    Sorry my bad lol... :p
  • J226J226 Posts: 2
    I'd like to see maybe Rodimus Prime or maybe some of the Headmaster Transformers would be cool or the Aerialbots?
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Jetfire
    Personally, I don't want to see Baybots anymore. Jetfire would be freakin awesome
  • No way Unicron's going to be playable unless they make him small like in TF Prime, but that version doesn't transform so he's out.

I vote IDW Spotlight Arcee (with beam sabers and a different character class than the current Arcee), Tarn, Springer, IDW Fortress Maximus (the small one, not the titan), Elita One and Lancer, none of whom are on your list.
  • I'm not exactly sure how you'd be able to get Unicron or Devastor in the game, considering their size.
  • Demolisher
    They could put battles of giant bots, for example: Devastator, Unicron, Trypticon...
    Or
    Devastator or Unicron as final boss of the Campaign Levels.
  • Varia31Varia31 Posts: 4
    edited April 2017
    I also hope that they add G2 Laser Optimus Prime. He was in that Battle Tactics game, so I think it would be cool to see him here as well. I want to see that sword and double barrel blaster!
    They could either base him on this (the original/reissue toy): http://tfw2005.com/transformers-images/wallpapers/images/6993-1/G2+Laser+Optimus+Prime+1680+x+1050.jpg

... Or they could base him off the new Hasbro toy from the "Chaos on Velocitron" pack. Just as long as they fix the head to not be so wide and omit the "Optimus" and "Prime" from the chest windows. http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/ha56.jpg

So, Kabam, if you're reading this, please consider adding Laser Optimus Prime! Some other good ones would be IDW Arcee, Armada Jetfire, G1 Megatron, Sky-Byte, TF Prime Soundwave, the original comic book version of The Fallen, and Movie Starscream.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Unicorn
    I'm somewhat biased but I'd personally love to see more of Bumblebee. More specifically, his G1 (please Kabam, not Combiner Wars. And also, give him his Volkswagen Beetle alternate form :) ), Prime, and "Movie-1" incarnations.

Other than Bumblebee however, I think it'd be sweet to see Knock Out or Jazz make an appearance.

Primus, maybe even some additions from the Transformers: Universe MMORPG/MOTA...
  • Jetfire
    Don't even THINK of Combiner bots already, I'm certain they're not even on Kabam's plan for the first year. Let them get the game smoothed out and a larger roster of "regular" bots before you start asking for the gestalts.

As for who I want, I'd prefer anyone off the G1 list, but ultimately anyone who isn't one of those horrendous Bayformer monstrosities will be fine.
  • Jetfire
    How about warpath? I cant be the only one who wants to see him.
  • Trailbreaker of course!
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    The first bots will most likely be bots that are already in the game but not playable yet.

- Starscream
    - Soundwave
    - Grimlock
    - Prowl
    - Waspinator
    - Megatron
    edited April 2017
    Devastator
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    The first bots will most likely be bots that are already in the game but not playable yet.

- Starscream
    - Soundwave
    - Grimlock
    - Prowl
    - Waspinator
    - Megatron

Yes "tekkn1kal".These decepticons characters are not playable now,but soon they will be cause we did gave kabam a new plan about "Battle Of Legends"where users can meet new decepticons in the game such as the campaign is like Battle Of Giant bots.Where new bots like Unicron,Devastator &Trypticon as boss in the campaign level.Rewards will be huge,for ex:4 star Megatron,Optimus Prime & even Devastator & Trypticon as they will give as reward to legends with more points.So users here is the link below,Vote now to get approval for battle plan & if you want to meet new cool & awsome,tough bots
    Link:- https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/327/do-you-need-battle-of-legends#latest
    edited April 2017
    Jetfire
    GameBox wrote: »
    tekkn1kal wrote: »

- Starscream
    - Soundwave
    - Grimlock
    - Prowl
    - Waspinator
    - Megatron

Yes "tekkn1kal".These decepticons characters are not playable now,but soon they will be cause we did gave kabam a new plan about "Battle Of Legends"where users can meet new decepticons in the game such as the campaign is like Battle Of Giant bots.Where new bots like Unicron,Devastator &Trypticon as boss in the campaign level.Rewards will be huge,for ex:4 star Megatron,Optimus Prime & even Devastator & Trypticon as they will give as reward to legends with more points.So users here is the link below,Vote now to get approval for battle plan & if you want to meet new cool & awsome,tough bots
    Link:- https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/327/do-you-need-battle-of-legends#latest

Your idea isn't related with this poll like at all. Kabam will make the unplayable characters avaliable and bring new bots to the game even without this "Battle of Legends" idea of yours. Also, among the list there are Grimlock and Prowl, which are not Decepticons.

So I suggest you to calm down and stop believing that Kabam will make this little project of yours come true. The game just released a week ago, you know. And I'm sure that right now they are working already on new content that they have already planned a long time ago. It's true that we, the players, are an important factor for them when they have to think about new content. But creating the content it's their work, not yours. And honestly, you're talking like you're 100% sure that Kabam will take your idea into consideration and that they will add this "Battle of Legends" mode to the game.

TL;DR Chill out, dude
  • It is Waspinator - no doubts here. There are already synergies of him with other bots
  • Demolisher
    Waspinator and Drift (Age of Extinction).
  • Blur from the orignal 80's animation, as well as Kup!
  • Devastator
    Id re B)B) ally like Shockwave to join. That would be awesome. And pretty much all the combiners out there along with the teams individually. And also, I don't think its right to have Unicron in the game since Unicron was destroyed before the Quintessons were introduced into the series.
  • sivasaisivasai Posts: 1
    Jetfire
    Its jetfirevote

• I actually don't mind who the bring in as new bots. They got so many bots they can bring out of various different series. Generation 1 and 2, Beastwars, Robots in disguise, Armada and Prime and beastmasters. So if they play it well this game can go on a long time
  • Devastator
    Plz put devastor because he is big
  • Jinx48Jinx48 Posts: 1
    I would prefer Jazz and Ratchet from the movie.
  • TyrestTyrest Posts: 5
    Tarn please... Pretty please?
    2490323-tarn.7.png
    Jetfire
    They won't add characters that only hardcore fans recognize.
  • BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    I think the next bot gonna b the taradactyl whatever the name is idk but on the load screen he's in the backround but not playable yet
  • CaptYadierPRCaptYadierPR Posts: 11
    edited April 2017
    Jetfire
    The next character will probably be a warrior type to balance things out.
    Of the unreleased bots that we've already seen:
    Megatron - Demolition
    Starscream - Tactitian
    Prawl - Scout
    Grimlock - Brawler
    Soundwave - Tech

We already have 3 of each type and with the unreleased ones it makes 4. Except for Warrior type.
    Jetfire
    The next character will probably be a warrior type to balance things out.
    Of the unreleased bots that we've already seen:
    Megatron - Demolition
    Starscream - Tactitian
    Prawl - Scout
    Grimlock - Brawler
    Soundwave - Tech

We already have 3 of each type and with the unreleased ones it makes 4. Except for Warrior type.

A friend told me that Drift was on a Story Quest, non playable. Just making an appeareance during dialogs. He didn't say if it was G1 Drfit or AoE Drift. If he wasn't lying, there you have your "fourth" Warrior-CLASS character

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Jetfire
    I think the next bot gonna b the taradactyl whatever the name is idk but on the load screen he's in the backround but not playable yet

That would be Laserbeak, he appears on some of Soundwave's attacks and is one of his cassette minions