Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Please Visit and Help the Transformers: Forged to Fight Wikia

woo224woo224 Posts: 180
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
woo224 wrote: »
I have worked on Tfwiki.net to include general info of the game, but I've been working on Transformers: Forged to Fight Wikia and adding information and images from the game.

http://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com/wiki/Transformers:_Forged_to_Fight_Wiki

But I am the only active user there, and I would like for other users to contribute to this database. I plan fot this wikia to be an archive of the images are changed throughout the game, a record of undocumented changes to the game, and game strategies.

Here is a list of the most wanted information on the wikia that I cannot retrieve:
  • Specifics and Stats for 3-Star and 4-Star Bots and Mods
  • Old Relics like the Immobilizer (plus Beta relics)
  • Beta images from the game's assets_cache
  • v1.0 images of Superconductor Mod and Relics from the game's assets_cache

I'm bringing this up again because I feel I am literally the only one person to edit this wikia and the only one person to even visit this wikia. I feel like I'm writing a private database all for myself and not for others. I would greatly appreciate if anyone acknowledged my work by visitng the vastly improved wikia, take the poll there, and make a few helpful edits. Especially rare game images.

Comments

• Options
    When I clicked your link I got an error and ended up having to Google it. Nice job though seems to be a decent amount of info and a lot of time put into it.
  • Options
    The 411 bot on line should include this link as a helpful guide. Hopefully someone on there can add it
  • Options
    I can go in the games files and extract some asset cache for you:)
  • Options
    woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @Otrium

I've been archiving my no-extraction-required asset cache files since the game launched; what I'm missing are some images of unlocked high-end prizes: v1.0 and v2.0 large images of the Superconductor, v1.0 large image the Covenant of Primus and other Relics, and a large image of v2.0 and v3.1 Ultra Magnus.

If you own any of these, I would appreciate if you provide images via here or private message.
  • Options
    PS. I updated the original post with a working link for y'all
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    awesome much appreciated :)