Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

WHY IS MCOC TREATED BETTER THAN US

Hi i played mcoc and they get rewards for no reason in their inbox how come we dont get that kind of treatment its not fair we are = as important as the marvel contest of champions we deserve the same treatment

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Hi i played mcoc and they get rewards for no reason in their inbox how come we dont get that kind of treatment its not fair we are = as important as the marvel contest of champions we deserve the same treatment

That's interesting... Why would you say something like that?

Please, explain how we "deserve" the same treatment?

Just saying it happens in one game and not the other isn't a valid argument.

That's like saying you deserve to win a free vacation because the guy living across the street from you won one.
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Lol
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Mcoc sucks. Marvel is overrated. Stick to this game better times will come in future. As a true transformers fan I would play this game any day compare to mcoc.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    This post is laughable
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Entitlement..believing something should just be given to them.
  • Hey there! These are two very different games with different things going on within them. For this reason, the thread will be closed as it's off-topic to the discussion of this game. While similar, they aren't really comparable as apples and apples. ;)

From time to time, you will find special offers, as well as extra goodies in Transformers, Forged to Fight though. Keep an eye open for in-game mail!
This discussion has been closed.