Known Issue: Monthly Objectives Reset. We are aware that many Commanders have had their monthly objectives suddenly reset. We are working to resolve this ASAP. In the mean time, we do not suggest trying to earn any more Monthly Objectives.

Galvatron Chips Arena before end of the month?

Howdy Y'all. Will there be another Galvatron Chips Arena before the month of October ends?
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 295
    I dont think so by the looks of it right now because we are having other arenas right now and theres already an raid event
  • The Galvatron Featured Bot Chip arena will return for one more week, starting this Thursday!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 710
    Mike I asked before if there's going to be an outlet to cash in extra Galvatron chips when the event is done. Many will have fallen short of the 4* and will have THOUSANDS of chips left over
  • Thank you for the quick response Miike. Great job keeping things civil in here. Can't be easy keeping all the trolls at bay.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    @Kabam Miike For the last week, maybe you guys can run more than 1 Galvatron event? Like, Raid and Arena? Would help those who are very close to getting the 4* Galvatron earn it before the event ends.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I wish the raid event was longer. That's the most effective way to get them other than 3 and 4 star duplicates. The arena gives very few bot chips.
  • If my math is close I'll probably be around 3K short of the 4* Galvatron so that'll suck.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    If my math is close I'll probably be around 3K short of the 4* Galvatron so that'll suck.

    Then do 15 raids while event going on and stop complaining
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    If my math is close I'll probably be around 3K short of the 4* Galvatron so that'll suck.

    Then do 15 raids while event going on and stop complaining

    Im pretty sure since he said he was doing the math, that would include any things he would be able to do now, while also including in what he expects he will be able to earn once the Arena event starts.

    I know several people are in that same boat. Im around 25k away currently myself, and its going to be a little tight unless I get really lucky with a 4* dupe or several 3* dupes.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    So he can’t manage to do 15 more raids? Worst case that’s 150 energon for a 4* bot
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    If my math is close I'll probably be around 3K short of the 4* Galvatron so that'll suck.

    Then do 15 raids while event going on and stop complaining

    I'm not complaining just posting a thought.
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    So he can’t manage to do 15 more raids? Worst case that’s 150 energon for a 4* bot

    Sure loan me 150 energon, that stuff is tougher to come by now that Kabam has taken it away from the milestones in Arena.

    Oh and the extra 2+ hours I'll need to complete said raids.

    Really?
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Hey miike,

    What will be the conversion for the extra chips? I have almost close to 100k leftover.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    So he can’t manage to do 15 more raids? Worst case that’s 150 energon for a 4* bot

    Thats sort of like someone asking you at work, "I know you are already busy doing these other 100 things today, so whats an additional 15 more?"

    I understand your point, but the poster may have already been factoring in raiding as much as he is able to during the day.

    Using my own numbers as an example of where I might come up just slightly short, if I raid 15 times a day (which is hard to do for me since I work full time and have a lot of other things I need to do outside of work) until the event is over, ill earn almost 13k chips. Ill still be around 13k chips short. Even if I get in the 1-10% range for every arena, ill still be around 6k short. Thats assuming (as I mentioned above) I dont get lucky with several 3*/4* dupes.

    Im not trying to say the event is impossible or that no one can finish it - because obviously many people have already, and will. I, along with the other poster, are just saying we might get close but ultimately come up short. And suggesting "just do more before its over", isnt always a real answer.

    At the end of the day if I miss a 4* Galv just being a few thousand short, ill be pretty disappointed, but its whatever.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    15 raids total not per day until raid chip bonus is up
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited October 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    15 raids total not per day until raid chip bonus is up

    I get it dude. You dont seem to be. Its fine.

    The example I gave for my own situation has nothing to do with your suggestion to raid 15 extra times for the other poster. It was just to show that "just do more" isnt a real answer all the time.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    How is just do more not the answer? They gave people so many ways to earn chips state it’s a limited time item so they wanted to create urgency, but if someone doesn’t want to put in the effort then they get no sympathy from me
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited October 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    How is just do more not the answer? They gave people so many ways to earn chips state it’s a limited time item so they wanted to create urgency, but if someone doesn’t want to put in the effort then they get no sympathy from me

    Because "do more" isnt possible for some people, which for some reason you just dont seem to be understanding. People work. People have lives.

    Look at the numbers for my situation I gave above. I play every day. I also work nearly every day as well. Raiding 10-20 times a day is NOT easy for me. Neither is doing 30-40 Arena matches. Its VERY difficult for me to find the time during the day to fit all that in.

    You seemingly are equating a lack of effort into the only reason why people would be unable to complete the event. My point is, that is a poor way of looking at it. If I didnt work as much or if there were more hours in a day, or if I won the lottery, my situation would be pretty different. "Effort" would imply an ability to do something. Im saying, I dont always have the ability to even try.

    You seem to be the only one in here who seems upset at the notion that people might not complete the event. I assume you have already completed it, and probably have the 3* as well, with thousands of extra chips as well. Good for you. Not everyone shares your same playstyle, or life.

    And to be clear, neither I nor the other poster ever really complained about anything. You just stuffed that word into the conversation to try and make your point more valid for whatever reason.

    Anyways, done going back and forth on this with you.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,139
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    So he can’t manage to do 15 more raids? Worst case that’s 150 energon for a 4* bot

    He speaks with logic. It's like saying getting the 4* feature from the first crystal, not a lot of energon for a 4* bot. Just spend a few e on raids and you'll be fine, plus duping bots will give you good amounts of chips as well.
  • This was chip deal was not put in place so that everyone can get a “free” 4*. It is a challenge and if you get close but don’t make it, I understand that sucks but you can’t expect them to change the rules because you want it. I personally think Kabam has been very reasonable with this chip event.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    This was chip deal was not put in place so that everyone can get a “free” 4*. It is a challenge and if you get close but don’t make it, I understand that sucks but you can’t expect them to change the rules because you want it. I personally think Kabam has been very reasonable with this chip event.

    The only person who has called it "free" in this thread, is you. Your personal feelings that Kabam has been reasonable with the event is also just your own, as no one in this thread has suggested differently.
  • By the end of this event I will have my 4* and 3* Galv... I really do think kabam was very forthright about this event. Personally, I didn’t spend much energon at all. Just a lot of time... Wasn’t easy but it isn’t supposed to be. For people willing to buy lots of crystals, it probably was easy. Those 3* and 4* dupes give lots of chips...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,007
    edited October 2017
    Don't worry guys, there is definitely a prize waiting for you at the end, no matter what. Kabam has a whole bunch of these digitized for you... Because we can't have people not win, right?

    r6apbv2qbcih.jpg
  • HumpyhampsterHumpyhampster Posts: 223
    edited October 2017
    You can't give those out. Someone will complain because they can't have two
  • Kr_DCKr_DC Posts: 15
    Seems hard to please everyone.. I am now about 2.5k away from 100,000 gal chips.
    I did so with 2x4* dupe and maybe 8-10x3* dupe..
    However, I agree it takes alot more effort than what I would have like..
    From the start of the raid event, I put it about 12 raids a day to get those chips.. Basically I figured I would get around 20000 chips from raid event alone. Anyway I am just looking forward to not raiding again after the event is over. I might not bother about the 3* galvatron because I think I have spent too much time on this game over the last 5 days....
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 467
    Stitch626 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike For the last week, maybe you guys can run more than 1 Galvatron event? Like, Raid and Arena? Would help those who are very close to getting the 4* Galvatron earn it before the event ends.

    You see, before this month, it was not possible to grind together the 4* feature bot. You could buy crystals, grind energon hard in arena to buy crystals ftp (miss those days), but it was all luck based and the odds were not in your favor.

    Now all you need to do is play the game enough. And that's easier for some than others. And some people will get 99k chips, so close! Unfortunate, but no matter how much easier you make it, there will be people within a couple chips of getting it. Maybe next month with your new Galv 3* and other upgrades that have accumulated over the month, next month you'll be able to smash the target with chips to spare.

  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    These posts about 'just do more' are actually hilarious.

    Do you guys, like Mustangjon, not realise you're in the top what.. 1%?.. 5%? Your experience and playstyle doesn't reflect the majority.

    You're not only a minority, you're an extreme minority. All of the things that the other people have said are valid. It doesn't apply to you and the way you talk it's clear you don't know how to come out of your golden tower and mix with the commoners.

    The developers have created content at a particular level, it's not designed for even half the players. It's maybe for 5-10% of players. They don't want everyone to have a 4* and that's perfectly fine and reasonable.

    What's not fine is what are those 90% of players to do who can't hit 100k? Why should they even play the game after getting 10k chips? Why should they push to even take a risk or chance at 100k? What's the point of participating in any event and trying to get any more chips?

    The company refuses to give any information about what chips will convert in to, even though multiple people have asked, even in this thread.

    There is a large portion of players, larger than the portion who will get 100k who will have tens of thousands of completely useless chips. They want to know what's the point and what they're going to get for their investment in to the game. What entertainment is the game giving them?

    This event is actually a negative experience for a majority of people. It's only positive for the 5-10% who get the 4* and another 5-10% who are new who get the 3* and a 3* is actually a big deal. Everyone in the middle, who regularly plays, who isn't casual and isn't hardcore, which is actually the largest majority of players, is stuck in this awkward place of the entire month of events being pointless where NOTHING is targeted for them. They play so much the 3* is automatic and they can't reach the 4* and just have 20,000-80,000 chips just sitting there worthless.

    Then the top 1% comes along, people with 4* max rank 5 bots talking as if they can speak for the majority, when they can't. So out of touch with reality they don't know what things are actually like for your average player or event committed player.

    Stop thinking about just the top 5%.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited October 2017
    So mostly all 126 players in our family are top 5%? As a whole almost all of them should collect no problems because they put in effort. So stop saying I only know about OVPWR guys. We have guys running all the way down to d40.

    Before players had to either spend thousands of energon in arena or feature crystals to get a feature bot. Now they’ve made it more accessible. Do you think your so called 95% would have got the feature before I think not.

    And please terminal stop thinking your speaking for anyone other than yourself, you assume your opinion is same as 95% of other players just like all of your posts.

    Oh and lastly stop using statistics because I’m 99.99% sure 100% of all your statistics are pulled from your ....

  • I didn't put in any effort in galvatron arenas or raid and still have 50k chips leftover.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Totherkins wrote: »
    I didn't put in any effort in galvatron arenas or raid and still have 50k chips leftover.

    But but but your the 1% club

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.