Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unable to scroll

After I updated to 4.0.1, I am unable to scroll up and down and sideways. It first happened when I entered the store pulled down menu. I was unable to scroll right to the raid store. I restarted the game and the was then able to scroll. However, now I just entered arenas. Played 2 matches and now I can not scroll down to select my bots to use. I restarted the game, but this time the problem did not correct itself.

I am using an iPad iOS 11.0.1

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Yeah went from crystals this morning to now I can’t slide down in Arenas
  • Can’t scroll either
  • Ya I can't scroll through anything on my iPad, on my phone (android) haven't had the issue yet but ya I was unable to scroll through raid store, bots, or anything else after this latest update

Are both of these devices running version 4.0.1?
  • Yes. This problem didn’t start until after I installed the new update. As of now it has not resolved. Arenas are unplayable.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited November 2017
    Same. Just updated. Can't scroll.

iphone 6s+

ps. fixed itself after restarting the app.
  • Out of curiosity, how many of you also updated to iOS 11.1 this morning?
  • Out of curiosity, how many of you also updated to iOS 11.1 this morning?

I updated my iOS to 11.0.1 in october
  • St0rmCr0wSt0rmCr0w Posts: 25
    edited November 2017
    Out of curiosity, how many of you also updated to iOS 11.1 this morning?

Mine won’t scroll after the 11.1 update you are referring to. I have iPhone 6

It won’t scroll in arena or for missions. I have to restart game to get it to scroll. This is after each battle or mission as well.
  • I just updated my iPad to iOS 11.1 and reinstalled this game.

I still can not scroll.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited November 2017
    Me too, ever since the update this morning.
    Have to force quit, but then the problem comes back again shortly thereafter.
    Makes parts of the game unplayable.

iPhone 6
    iOS 10.3.2
  • Moses328xiMoses328xi Posts: 61
    edited November 2017
    Happening on iPhone six as well. No update to 11.1. Also iPhone 5 with update.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    I did, everything is fine. 7+
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Having this problem too..

Patch 4.0.1
    iOS 11.0
    iPhone se
  • Pretty bad now. I can’t play arenas at all.
  • FlavinFlavin Posts: 31
    Same problem here, ipad air, 11.0 and 4.0.1.
    Cant scroll in arena after first round of fights to select next team.

Has been happening to half of my alliance today as well.
    2 members decided to quit the game all together because these bugs are continually game breaking.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Same here. iPhone 6+ on iOS 10.x. Sometimes can't scroll down on away missions or bot selection in Arenas.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I can’t too after the 4.0.1 update, it is one of your countless bugs Kabam don’t throw it on others.
    iPhone 6
    IOS 11.0.3
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    i cant scroll, iphone6 ios 9
  • Yup can’t scroll on my IPad as well,

So I can’t scroll, and the game says “loading” while the match is running. This game has a difficulty level of 42,000 right now!
  • CriscoCrisco Posts: 10
    I am too having same issues on IPhone 6sPlus and IPad Air the only current fix is restarting game. No known reason what causes it. Just seems to be after a while of play and then in most cases not long after that a crash. Plus not sure if truly appropriate here: there is also an issue of battery draining and playing while charging is very slow to no charging at all.
  • Same issues here
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    What gives? Now I can’t scroll anywhere.
    iPhone 6plus iOS 11 with latest game update.
  • Bad scrolling comes and goes. Something did happen..
  • Iphone 6s. 11.0.3.
    Issue started after applying 4.0.1 patch.
    Likely culprit, the game update.
    Restarting app is the only workaround.
    Get this fixed please.
  • Can’t scroll in any mode
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Out of curiosity, how many of you also updated to iOS 11.1 this morning?

not yet update... same here cant scroll at times. Need to reboot game to solve. Happening on iPhone 8 Plus too.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Same issue, the only way I can fix this problem is to refresh the game
  • FlavinFlavin Posts: 31
    Unable to scroll anywhere, after one or 2 fights in the game. the scrolling locks till refresh.
    Cant scroll through anything, bot teams, missions, crystals, items, sparks. literally the whole game is locked.
  • We have a fix for this issue that'll be in the next update, but that's unfortunately a couple of weeks away. If you get this issue, anything that scrolls will be locked. Restarting the app fixes this issue. We recognize this is a really bad experience (it's driving me crazy in arenas...) so apologies for the workaround while we get the new version out.