Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Items dissapearing

Soo.. ever sine the new 4.0 update i noticed something. Either i have horibble memory or its a glitch. So i bought 20 energon with 3000 raid chips and then when ut said i bought it i didnt see the 20 energon. I had 469 energon when i bought it and i still had 469 energon after. I also formed a spark but it didnt appear in my inventory it said i still had one. Again either i have bad memory or its a glitch.

Comments

• Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Possibly server delay for failed transaction. Was this recent or a while ago? If recent, you may see them back soon.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Its pretty recent. And i just noticed my energon went from 169 to 179 :\ I bought 20 not 10 energon
    Anyhow yeah it sort of fixed itself
  • Its getting even more annoying because i just bought a bunch of 4 star crystal shards but it didnt update :/ how long does it take?
    edited November 2017
    Theres also another glitch 8nf0oclkz2j0.png As you can see i have 3,000 chips left (i spent most of them already). 57b6v7arj8ew.png I select 3,000 galv chips to spend, and... h0945e0dpzfc.png this happens :\
    is this just me being unsmart or is this a glitch

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You have 6 buys selected and have only 3k chips am I missing something here?
  • it said it costs 3000 chips though
  • I still havent recieved my purchases and its been an hour please help