Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alliance Missions: Maximal No More

2»

Comments

• Options
    I would think that offering free AM would remedy the problem, would it not? Especially if done for the rest of the week. Because I know our alliance started the AM twice and spent over a million in gold. They would need to offer at least the same number of free AM as what was lost. Not sure if this could be done fairly since all alliances didn't join 2 this morning and some have no losses at all and would gain very unfairly from any free AM. Maybe gold reimbursement would be more fair, but my thoughts are that it would be an accounting nightmare trying to sort it all out to give 'refunds'.
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Any suggestions for how to fix the start timings?
  • Options
    NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    edited November 2017
    This is one of the reasons why no one has any faith in the game anymore. This type of nodes/difficulty is what should be in MCOC not Tranformers this early in the game. You should want people to beat content not be discouraged...

2.1 grimlock boss. Thanks.
    hyb2eqzvubdb.jpeg
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited November 2017
    Nightchris wrote: »
    This is one of the reasons why no one has any faith in the game anymore. This type of nodes/difficulty is what should be in MCOC not Tranformers this early in the game. You should want people to beat content not be discouraged...

No way! I loved this fight. I got smashed.
    I had perfect fights all the way up to GL, so I had 5 fully healthy bots when I faced him. They all went down to 1-2 hits each and I only took 50% of his health off. That’s awesome! It means I have to think carefully about who to bring, when to do it, how to deal with this GL...

If the game isn’t a challenge, then I’m just clicking through the story. Sorry, but TFTF doesn’t have that much of an engaging story. It needs challenging gameplay or its boring
  • Options
    Trailfire wrote: »
    No way! I loved this fight. I got smashed.
    I had perfect fights all the way up to GL, so I had 5 fully healthy bots when I faced him. They all went down to 1-2 hits each and I only took 50% of his health off. That’s awesome! It means I have to think carefully about who to bring, when to do it, how to deal with this GL...

If the game isn’t a challenge, then I’m just clicking through the story. Sorry, but TFTF doesn’t have that much of an engaging story. It needs challenging gameplay or its boring

Yeah. Pretty much this. Again, as I said in the thread that @Nightchris started before resorting to posting about it in an Alliance Mission thread, it isn't for everyone. It is for those that love a challenge. Even if it means not getting 100% exploration bonuses. Or maybe you can only 100% chap 1 and can't finish the rest. Whatever it is, just work through what you can. Been doing just that since day 1 of launch and I'm not complaining about much at all. I mean come on, I've been here since launch day and I couldn't finish 1 lining last spotlight without using some of my energon. Everyone has different playstyles, times, motivation, etc...
  • Options
    Acceptance is key here. Why push yourself to unlock everything if you do not have the necessary means to do it. Spending is optional, which I won't be doing just to get satisfaction. Progress will be slow, but that is just fine.
  • Options
    SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    My dislike with the difficulty structure is how it's backloaded. Bosses are obscenely difficult while paths until the final map are almost boring. This basically means you try to get to the boss with pretty much 100% health then hope to get lucky against the boss. More and more of these bosses come down to RNG luck with how the AI plays out, where some can just block and get full energy almost immediately. There was a lot of cheese power gain this round.

It would be nice to see the difficulty spread out more. I really liked the MCoC way of doing it just before I quit. It was more like 10 consecutive boss fights with different strategies. Not 15 grinds and an Uber boss.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Bosses are laughable as a whole this round maybe a bit more tricky but mini and even final can be solo killed without pure luck
  • Options
    JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    There's no countdown timer in the Alliance Mission tab today Thursday, does that mean there are no AMs this week?
  • Options
    JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    It's a bug! The AM countdown timer disappears/reappears.

Device: iPhone 6S plus
    iOS version: 10.3.3
    Game version: 4.0.1