Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thoughts On Generic T3C daily rewards AM

People share ur thoughts about it as we all know its gonna take years to form a t3C from rewrds ! So what you guys say about generic One instead.

As we know there is already a generic program in the game for signature upgrade. :)

We won’t force kabam for this Impentatation tho , this there decision but thoughts matters

Comments

• I am surprised now one saying a word , either all are happy with 250 T3C rewards or they don't about it.
    if everyones happy then i wont ask to change any thing.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Kabam karma already addressed the lack of rewards in my other thread, bud. They are going to look at adjusting them
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Kabam karma already addressed the lack of rewards in my other thread, bud. They are going to look at adjusting them

no its not about the changes they are making or we want them to do, this is just an suggestion .
    cause i hope you understand the frustation of waiting too long collecting each class .
    thats all.:)
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Hey at least they're giving it out now. A potential 250 per crystal is more than it was before which was zero.

Let's see what Karma will come back with first.