Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Enemy Artificial Intelligence Needs to be Looked At

Kabam i don't know what the hell you guys did in the last update but ever since then, the Artificial Intelligence has had the reaction time of the flash. It's ridiculous. The AI is dodgeing all my randged attacks and blocking all my combos. The only Option seems to be to spam heavy attacks but AI dodges my heavies 90% of the time too.

The AI using being so passive and abusive with Specials is a problem too. I cannot count the number of times My bots have been killed in arena, raids, and Alliance Missions because the enemy AI abuses the unblockable special 3. When i manage to hit the AI enough to where they have their special 2 attack, i try to back off and get them to use their special 2 attack so i can dodge it and not get one hit KO-d by a special 3 but its futile. The AI just sits their and blocks. Im forced to keep attacking with heavies becuase there are time limits on most of the fights im in. As a result, im blasted by a special 3 attack and my bots are all but dead.

Comments

• So it's not just Motormaster?

It has gotten harder to coax S2 attacks out than before. I sometimes just accept it and beat the ever living scrap out of them before they use it. Sometimes it actually pays off. Sadly, Motormaster throws his on a hair trigger and even if not, hurting him just boosts his attack.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Corner, heavy, back. Corner, heavy, back. Cheap special, corner, heavy, back. AI cheap as crap it needs to be changed.. Sometimes (Mostly with Ramjet’s special 2) I use a special after a combo but they still dodge or block... Not good!
  • Just had prowl go from 1 to 3 power bars in less than a split second. Completely skipped over second bar. There was no hits being exchanged either. This happened in AM just now map 2 left lane first room/area
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Just had prowl go from 1 to 3 power bars in less than a split second. Completely skipped over second bar. There was no hits being exchanged either. This happened in AM just now map 2 left lane first room/area

That's because that's how his Sig works.

High Sig level prowl can charge 2 bars if you let him get to max melee buffs.