Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Starscream Raid Event and 7 Days of Crystal Bounty Arena

Commanders!

As we approach the end of the 4th Week of the Megatron Chip event, we wanted to let you know what's planned for the 5th week of this "month". As we mentioned before, we don't have any additional sources for Megatron chips coming this month, but do have some things planned for you all.

First up, we're throwing it back to the roots of our Bot Chip Events, and bringing back the Starscream Raid event! You'll be able to win Starscream Chips from Raids, and exchange them for a 3-Star Starscream! Complete Raids, win Chips, get Starscream! Don't let him stab your new Megatron in the back though... He wouldn't be happy with that!

Next, we've got 7 Days of a fan favourite... The Crystal Bounty Arena! That means 7 different Arenas, all dedicated to getting Crystal shards. Use this opportunity to top up, and strengthen your roster!

These events will run from December 28th at 10 am until January 4th! Get ready!
Tagged:

Comments

• AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Raid event is a pass for me. But very happy about the crystal arenas
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Merry Christmas Kabam!
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Merry Christmas Kabam! Thanks for the awesome game!

On a side request.. Any chance of an energon sale? Got tempted by the Megatron crystals and got broke by it (didn't get a 4* from the attempt). Hope you will consider.
  • Merry Christmas Kabam!

Already got 3* Starscream and 3* Megatron but I'll take the chances and dupe some Starscream if I can. Also, thanks for the Crystal Bounty Arenas. As you said, (at least for me) they're Top Arenas when it comes to Rank Rewards. Just have to work hard.

@Kabam Miike , you mantioned "7 different Arenas". Are all of them realy Crystal Bounty?

And just a question, also: will we see the old Bot Arenas (3* and 4* old 3-Day Arenas)? I liked the idea of making these new shapes of Daily Bounty Arenas, incluiding the Bot Bounty because we can get LOADS of Featured Chips from them, but I kind of miss the old ones by the same time. They were cool. I also miss the old "more-than-just-one-milestone" way of progressing through Arenas...

Any major ideas for the game in 2018? ;-)
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    not sure whats up with 3star star scream and who would care about it but hurray for crystals
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    edited December 2017
    I could use more 3 star, even though I have 3 star starscream characters. So I'm in.
    @Kabam Miike what is crystal bounty. What kind of crystal shards?
  • camaro57 wrote: »

you can get 4*, 3*, and premium shard crystals
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited December 2017
    All i ask for is a crash free christmas lol

Edit: its nice to get scream back again, need more forge fodder.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  • Commanders!

As we approach the end of the 4th Week of the Megatron Chip event, we wanted to let you know what's planned for the 5th week of this "month". As we mentioned before, we don't have any additional sources for Megatron chips coming this month, but do have some things planned for you all.

First up, we're throwing it back to the roots of our Bot Chip Events, and bringing back the Starscream Raid event! You'll be able to win Starscream Chips from Raids, and exchange them for a 3-Star Starscream! Complete Raids, win Chips, get Starscream! Don't let him stab your new Megatron in the back though... He wouldn't be happy with that!

Next, we've got 7 Days of a fan favourite... The Crystal Bounty Arena! That means 7 different Arenas, all dedicated to getting Crystal shards. Use this opportunity to top up, and strengthen your roster!

These events will run from December 28th at 10 am until January 4th! Get ready!

Good though but can u guys arrange 7days arena with old method with finite series some milestones.

So that everyone can achieve better rewards upon reaching milestones.all players will be happy. Also if you guys want these 7days u can also put 300arena chips for arena win series

Though you can keep high milestones for that Arena.
    Thankyou
    camaro57 wrote: »

Is the 4 star for high rank players or also new people?

The 4-star shards are for high ranking players yes.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Questions:
    - How many Starcscreams can we buy? Will we get to buy featured crystals from the raid store?
    - "7 different arenas": So there will be many MORE versions of crystal Bounty arenas? Like what?

And merry Christmas Kabam!

Then how does someone like me with few 3 star and many 2 star, few 1 star get 4 stars.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Then how does someone like me with few 3 star and many 2 star, few 1 star get 4 stars.

Just put in the time, keep playing all the game modes and slowly build up.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Maybe there'll be shards on milestones where everyone can get. If 300 shards are put each day, you'll have a 4*.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    @Kabam Miike you legend! Knew we would have something done about the lack of 4* shards
  • I understand the announcement is about 7 Days of the same Crystal Bounty Arena. Exactly the same Crystal Arena we had before. The confusion is about the part: "7 different Arena" and it means 7 Arenas for 7 days.

That's a lot of crystals!!!
    vnh4zbefv9dy.gif

Kkkkkkkkkk hilarious. We would get loads of 4-Stars from that, even the newest players with just crappy 1-Star or standard 2-Star. That'd be a nice present, I hope some day Kabam gives us somethin' like that Kkkkk.
  • Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited December 2017
    7 x 7 = 49.
    If players managed to get to that 100 4* Shard Rank Reward in each of these, it'd mean...
    49 x 100 = 4900.
    We'd get 4900 4* Shards.
    2000 4* Shards = 1 Crystal, so 4000 Shards = 2 Crystals and 900 remaining Shards that will eventually cluster with 100 of the next Arena and stick up to 1000.
    * If * that happened, it would've been 2 4-Star Bot Crystals and a half.
    ...... * if * :smile::neutral: (sad) :disappointed: (disappointed, VERY disappointed)

But Merry Christmas everyone anyways!
    (at least we still got 700 Shards [if people can get there]. Probably, most of people will give up on Starscream because they won't have enough Chips to purchease a 3*, but at least we got the Crystal Bounty, even though we won't get much 4* Shards from that as I said before.) (=-(
    I understand the announcement is about 7 Days of the same Crystal Bounty Arena. Exactly the same Crystal Arena we had before. The confusion is about the part: "7 different Arena" and it means 7 Arenas for 7 days.

That's a lot of crystals!!!
    vnh4zbefv9dy.gif

Not funny dude, I was mad when they made fun of bumblebee this way. Please delete gif.
  • If theyhad old 4s format arena...
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    7 x 7 = 49.
    If players managed to get to that 100 4* Shard Rank Reward in each of these, it'd mean...
    49 x 100 = 4900.
    We'd get 4900 4* Shards.
    2000 4* Shards = 1 Crystal, so 4000 Shards = 2 Crystals and 900 remaining Shards that will eventually cluster with 100 of the next Arena and stick up to 1000.
    * If * that happened, it would've been 2 4-Star Bot Crystals and a half.
    ...... * if * :smile::neutral: (sad) :disappointed: (disappointed, VERY disappointed)

But Merry Christmas everyone anyways!
    (at least we still got 700 Shards [if people can get there]. Probably, most of people will give up on Starscream because they won't have enough Chips to purchease a 3*, but at least we got the Crystal Bounty, even though we won't get much 4* Shards from that as I said before.) (=-(

Ok so you 2.5 4* for one week work and you still complain? :flushed:
  • 7 x 7 = 49 Quick Maths

Crystal bounty is a arena where you can get pbc shards and 4* shards
    Not funny dude, I was mad when they made fun of bumblebee this way. Please delete gif.

Sorry,
    I can't delete/edit msg after 15 min.

Ok
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Can we have something in the raid shop to spend the starscream chips on for those who aren't interested in a 3* that's part of the normal bot pool anyway?
  • 7 x 7 = 49 Quick Maths

quik mafs
  • So. During this week of crystal arenas. Can we still get Megatron chips from duplicates? Or are we out of luck if we are 1000 short from the 4-star?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    Mason13 wrote: »
    So. During this week of crystal arenas. Can we still get Megatron chips from duplicates? Or are we out of luck if we are 1000 short from the 4-star?

In the energon store above the energon/chip bundles is a timer. That is exactly how long you have left to earn Megatron chips. When they are gone from the energon store, they are also gone from everywhere else you can earn them.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Mason13 wrote: »
    So. During this week of crystal arenas. Can we still get Megatron chips from duplicates? Or are we out of luck if we are 1000 short from the 4-star?

In the energon store above the energon/chip bundles is a timer. That is exactly how long you have left to earn Megatron chips. When they are gone from the energon store, they are also gone from everywhere else you can earn them.

Cool! I have time!