Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Duplicating Megatron from Megatron Chip

If I buy a second 3* Megatron for 15000 chips, I'm actually duplicating him. Will I get 1000 Meg chips in return?

If yes, and if I instead save chips for the "transition period" where Megatron and the next featured bot are both on sale. I buy a 3* Megatron, will I get 1000 next featured bot chips?

Comments

• You do not receive 1000 chips from duping a three star megaton. You will not receive 1000 Optimus Primal chips from duping a three star megaton.
  • Optimus Primal Confirmed!!??
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    You do not receive 1000 chips from duping a three star megaton. You will not receive 1000 Optimus Primal chips from duping a three star megaton.

Wrong. You do get chips for all dupes whether they are bought with chips or you get the monthly like ramjet.

I did this with dinobot and got chips for megatron. Get them now and you will get megatron chips. Do them after the new bot starts and you will get the new bot.
  • kranders wrote: »
    You do not receive 1000 chips from duping a three star megaton. You will not receive 1000 Optimus Primal chips from duping a three star megaton.

Wrong. You do get chips for all dupes whether they are bought with chips or you get the monthly like ramjet.

I did this with dinobot and got chips for megatron. Get them now and you will get megatron chips. Do them after the new bot starts and you will get the new bot.

Yup, I was wrong. I just tested it and you do get 1k chips for a three star.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Thanks for clarifying!
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    So u get a 1000 chip discount to dup, since it gives you 1000 for duping more or less? Haaah