Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who was your first 4 star? How?

I've been playing for about 2 months. I have many 2 star. Few 1 star. About 9 3 star. Still no 4 star. How do I get one? Who was your first and how did you get it.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    On the 6th month I got my Grindor from 4* crystal, thanks to Crystal Bounty. And the next is ... Grindor again! I only get 4* from 4* crystals with one exception (Ratchet from calendar-given Logical Crystal).
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    On the 6th month I got my Grindor from 4* crystal, thanks to Crystal Bounty. And the next is ... Grindor again! I only get 4* from 4* crystals with one exception (Ratchet from calendar-given Logical Crystal).

How do I get high score on crystal bounty with 3 stars.
  • First 4 was 4* Bonecrusher. Then I pulled another Bonecrusher! I believe it was from a pbc crystal. He took me a long way. I worked, and put in many hours a day grinding... And I mean many! Now, I’m sitting quite comfortable. If you put the time in, eventually you will get over that hump. Everyone had to at one point. Good luck!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If you managed to get 30 maxed 3* bots, that's 10 teams, each gives 27k points, so that's 270K in 3 hours. 5 times a day you'll have 1.35 million, barely enough to hit 1-2%. That sounds really far. So you can aim at doing 600-700K to be eligible for 4 stars. It's hard for the moment, but it won't be hard in 1-2 months if you keep playing. As we all pray Kabam to bring back the very missed milestones.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    My first 4* bot is Bludgeon, I got him from a featured crystal I bought from the raid store
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    My first 4* was bludgeon, I think it was from a feature bot crystal. It was soon after I started playing so at the time I didn't realize how lucky it was.
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    @Gunz0 @xxerexx

My first was bludgeon as well from his featured crystal. The next was ironhide from 4* crystal shards.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    G1 optimus, and it was yesterday. I got him thru spotlight hard 4* shards, holiday crystals giving me 4* shards, 100 shards from raid store, and crystal arena(I earned 200 shards, and 20 since) I did earn TWO shards from trading in Galvatron chips. But those days are gone lol

It really is a ridiculous grind. Patience really is key. Even though I'm a rather impatient guy I finally got one. And it felt even better because it wasnt luck thru crystals it was earned thru grinding.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    And the more I grind, the more I ask for advice, the more I'm creating a personalized method of getting me a four star shards. At this rate, until I earn more it'll be one every month and a half to two months. Over time I know it'll become easier, til then I just keep grinding(and kicking myself when I have to miss out on good opportunities because of lack of time)
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    @Remmie
    You really won the lottery with your first four star. CW prime is the best bot imo. It took me until this month to get him. Rank him up best you can. He’s a beast at spotlight missions. Use your 3* ratchet with him, some heal is better than none.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    my first 4* was umm mixmustard when i got him at launch when buying the 3* bee...

thereafter many long months later i managed to score IH and soundwave :)
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Waspinator from a featured Megatron crystal
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    WB from pbc
  • I believe mine was Mirage from buying PBC then it was Windblade from 4* crystals I got about 12 4* most is just grinding the game for shards
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Mine was UM from a 4* crystal, took me five months to get him. Three and a half months later, just opened 4* #8 (Windblade) through crystal bounty.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    nomisu wrote: »
    my first 4* was umm mixmustard when i got him at launch when buying the 3* bee...

thereafter many long months later i managed to score IH and soundwave :)

+1 for the mix club. I feel your pain T_T
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I bought a crystal bundle and pulled Prowl and Hot Rod at the same time so I got 2-4*s in one day. It was a cash bundle, not an energon one
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    My first 4* was IH, by grinding for 4* shards for 4-5 months through beta/global release. Followed closely by a 4* WB I got from a PBC.

In fact, the WB may have come first, but I didn't have the resources to upgrade her, so I ignored it for a while while I ground out a t1a for 7 weeks.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    My first was Mirage from a PBC I think 3 days after the game was released :). Pretty lucky I know.
  • Like Manthro, my first 4* was Ironhide and it took grinding out a 4* crystal for a few months before I got him.
  • my first 4 star was Rhinox, my first dupped (which was several 4 stars later) was Ultramagus.
  • sujhansujhan Posts: 2
    I got grindor from t3 knight crystal
  • I got Wingblade in the first week of the games release from a PBC.
  • My first 4* was a Mixmaster and I got him from a Premium