Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Announcing: Sharkticon Week! [Correction: Jan 30 - 11:18 PT)

edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Get ready to go to school - A SCHOOL OF SHARKS, THAT IS!

Created by The Quintessons and evolved to new levels of power by The Scientist and S-1000, the Sharkticon leader, an army of the menacing minion Sharkticons have gone rogue. They've grown in strength and numbers and have decided that's it's time to become hired guns. The time has come for you to build your own Sharkticon Army!

How is this gonna work?

Every day, there will be a new Dangerous Waters Arena, where you can use your 1-Star to 4-Star Bots to collect 2-Star Sharkticons from milestones, and compete for the top prize of 3-Star Sharkticons! Also, a new Special Calendar will be available, granting 6x 2-Star Sharkticons and 1x 3-Star Sharkticon, just from logging in every day! On top of all this, there will be a special 7-Day Arena Frenzy Alliance Event where you can earn bonus points for defeating special Shark Attack! teams in Arenas while competing for the top prize; a 4-Star Sharkticon!

What Sharkticons are available?

For this event, the 6 Class Sharkticons will be available in 2-Star, 3-Star, and 4-Star rarities. This includes: Brawler, Demolitions, Scout, Tactician, Tech, and Warrior Sharkticons.

How long is this Event?

Sharkticon Week will be active from February 1st at 10AM PST until February 8th at 10AM PST.

Is the Alliance Event the only place to get 4-Star Sharkticons?
Here is where the fun begins. Forge away your lower rank Sharkticons to get Shards for the next tier of Sharkticons! Forge your 2-Star Sharkticons into ANY 3-STAR OR 4-STAR BOT to get 3-Star Sharkticon Crystal Shards, and Forge your 3-Star Sharkticons into ANY 4-STAR BOT to get 4-Star Sharkticon Crystal Shards!

What if I don't Forge until after the event ends?
No worries! You will still receive Sharkticon Crystal Shards when Forging Sharkticons after the event, but keep in mind these Sharkticons may no longer be available to obtain!

Questions? Comments? Let's hear them! And remember, live every week like it's Shark(ticon) Week!

EDIT: A previous version of this post incorrectly stated you could gain bonus points for using Sharkticons in Arenas. It has been corrected to now read that you gain bonus points for defeating special Shark Attack! teams in Arenas.

Comments

• Sounds cool... what about intel reports for the sharks. Curious about their signatures and synergies. When will you be posting those?
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Sounds fun! Also glad to see arena milestones making a comeback!
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Will ranking and lvl up of 2 and 3 star sharks release more shards..or does dupes increase signatures and shard payout at forge?
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Also will there be a conversion scale published or figuring out shards per shark a trial and error test by players?
  • cool can't wait
  • Do we need to level up our sharks to get more shards, like with regular bots? And are we going to get some ore to go with them for that?
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike Just a suggestion,

Instead of making the 3* Shark the top prize for the single day arenas,....

What about making a different class 4* Sharkticon be the top prize for each day,.. like Thursday 4* Brawler, Friday 4* Tactician etc. This way everyone will have a chance to compete for their preferred class. It will require lots of grinding so it will not be easy due to competition.

Then make the 3* Sharkticon be the prize for 1-10% or even 1-2%. This way it will give more people a chance to collect the 3* Sharkticons needed to forge and get the 4* shards.

I believe this will be a better way for most people to have a chance at a 4* shark by also requiring some work (so it doesn't come too easy).
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Just give me a 4* Demo or Tech shark, that's all I ask.
  • TookersTookers Posts: 28
    Do i need to be in ally for this event?
  • Es bueno
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Omg simply looking at the avatars confirms the incoming enemy!
  • So who's the next bot after this event (or during/feb)
  • DawnDawn Posts: 1
    That's good
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    So every day,
    Will there be 2 arenas (shark arena & 1 casual arena like crystal/alpha/etc... arena) ?
    Or will there be only the shark arena ?
    Thx
  • I'mma be like "if you've seen one Sharkticon, you've seen them all!"
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Awesome
  • Hey Everybody, I forgot to mention something that I think some of you might want to know. Duplicating Sharkticons will NOT give you Optimus Primal Chips, or any other featured Bot Chips.
  • What happens to the unused Shark shards at the end of the event? Can we convert them to corresponding 3* and 4* shards?
  • 4* shark is the top prize and assuming that 4* shards are rewarded for other ranked commanders.. will these be class specific crystal shards?? 4* crystal obtained from shards will give a random class?
  • Will we be able to get s-1000?
  • Special3 on the class sharks.. is it going to be same for all classes as S-1000??
  • I like this. If we feed our sharkticons tunaticons will they increase in PI?
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Hey Everybody, I forgot to mention something that I think some of you might want to know. Duplicating Sharkticons will NOT give you Optimus Primal Chips, or any other featured Bot Chips.

Sooo... Y'all took away almost any resource for primal chips in final week??
  • edited January 2018
    Remmie wrote: »
    Hey Everybody, I forgot to mention something that I think some of you might want to know. Duplicating Sharkticons will NOT give you Optimus Primal Chips, or any other featured Bot Chips.

Sooo... Y'all took away almost any resource for primal chips in final week??

It's a bonus week. Last time we had that, there was no extra ways to gather Megatron Chips, but there was also no extra events going on at the time.

Also, you'll be getting a lot of Sharkticons. It wouldn't be very well balanced.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you can still get Optimus Primal chips from Duplicating OTHER bots. Just not the Sharkticons.
  • What happens to the unused Shark shards at the end of the event? Can we convert them to corresponding 3* and 4* shards?

The shards don't actually expire. You'll be able to use them to open Shark Crystals, so they don't take up space in your Inventories either.
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    Once you get a sharkticon, how should you care for it? What does it eat and often does its water need to be changed? Do you cycle the tank first or can you just drop them right in? Are they compatible with bettas or will they fight?

Asking for a friend.

Just don't feed them after midnight and you'll be fine.
  • Will we be able to get s-1000?

S-1000 is not available at this time.