How come we can't add mods to our bots when we fight?

I think we should be able to add mods to our bots when fighting
What do you think?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,269
    That will be a fundamental (and I think detrimental) change of the game meta.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Oprime3rd wrote: »
    What do you think?

No thanks. That would make things overpowered.. I could imagine walking into rok with a robot resource harm accelerator and coming out without a scratch. Unrealistic
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,544
    What do you think?

No thanks. That would make things overpowered.. I could imagine walking into rok with a robot resource harm accelerator and coming out without a scratch. Unrealistic

Forget that.. maxed repair mod FTW! LOL.
  • I wouldn't mind support mods that add more flexibility to bots. Nothing game breaking but adding 1 to 3% benefit.
    I wouldn't mind support mods that add more flexibility to bots. Nothing game breaking but adding 1 to 3% benefit.

So masteries
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,544
    I wouldn't mind support mods that add more flexibility to bots. Nothing game breaking but adding 1 to 3% benefit.

So masteries

And boosts
    Manthro wrote: »

So masteries

And boosts

And MOAR polls!
  • Thank you all for your opinion
  • Manthro wrote: »
    What do you think?

No thanks. That would make things overpowered.. I could imagine walking into rok with a robot resource harm accelerator and coming out without a scratch. Unrealistic Transformers isn't realistic is it?

Forget that.. maxed repair mod FTW! LOL.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 177
    I think the best execution for such a feature would be pairing a specific Mod with a specific Bot solely and only in Solo Missions. They could help in tackling Expert Special Missions and Legends of Cybertron/Rulers of Kaon.