Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How come we can't add mods to our bots when we fight?

I think we should be able to add mods to our bots when fighting
What do you think?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    That will be a fundamental (and I think detrimental) change of the game meta.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Oprime3rd wrote: »
    What do you think?

No thanks. That would make things overpowered.. I could imagine walking into rok with a robot resource harm accelerator and coming out without a scratch. Unrealistic
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    What do you think?

No thanks. That would make things overpowered.. I could imagine walking into rok with a robot resource harm accelerator and coming out without a scratch. Unrealistic

Forget that.. maxed repair mod FTW! LOL.
  • I wouldn't mind support mods that add more flexibility to bots. Nothing game breaking but adding 1 to 3% benefit.
    I wouldn't mind support mods that add more flexibility to bots. Nothing game breaking but adding 1 to 3% benefit.

So masteries
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I wouldn't mind support mods that add more flexibility to bots. Nothing game breaking but adding 1 to 3% benefit.

So masteries

And boosts
    Manthro wrote: »

So masteries

And boosts

And MOAR polls!
  • Thank you all for your opinion
  • Manthro wrote: »
    What do you think?

No thanks. That would make things overpowered.. I could imagine walking into rok with a robot resource harm accelerator and coming out without a scratch. Unrealistic Transformers isn't realistic is it?

Forget that.. maxed repair mod FTW! LOL.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    I think the best execution for such a feature would be pairing a specific Mod with a specific Bot solely and only in Solo Missions. They could help in tackling Expert Special Missions and Legends of Cybertron/Rulers of Kaon.