Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is going to be done about game glitching and costing items in AM?

Comments

• D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    edited February 2018
    @ BOFAD,
    This is something completely diffrent.
    Nothing positive or diffrent will come out of frustration.But if you say specifically what your problem is,like you started doing so now.
    Then also post your device model and OS,etc...
    And the other guys to do the same,then we have a constructive conversation.
    Kabam will look into it and they can start to work on fixing the glitches,lag and crashes and also specifically for your model and OS.Cause I do not have your issues as of now.

I had big lag a few updates back when UM does his L1,also Mirage's L2 which takes half your life in AM..
    But since 4.0 not anymore.
    I also had crashes midfight,but very rarely nowadays.
    I use a Huawei P10.
    Lag i still have and crashes,but the game is going in a good direction in terms of stability.

We are all in the same boat.But frustration and whining will get us nowhere.
    Let's keep it cool.Share your devices and issues,cause some are device and OS specific.
    Also if you play on a low strength signal,the game lags.So it depends on many things.
    And after that it is all in Kabam's hands.

I am off.Have fun playing nevertheless and keep the constructive comments flowing.Cause only like this we may see all the issues resolved in the future.
  • I have a S7 and when I got the new release, it played fantastically. Smooth as butter. But as soon as the AM started, I started seeing the lags pop in. And now it's in raids and AM. I don't usually get the crashes, maybe only 2 or 3 since the update, but I get the crash messages when I'm not even in the game.

A major problem with the lag, is that the game activity goes on behind the graphics being stuttered. At least sync the graphics to the game state, so if the graphics lags the game isn't full steam ahead behind. This isn't a multiplayer at the same time game, the battles are fought locally with only one client needing the execution thread.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    D3v1L wrote: »
    @ BOFAD,
    This is something completely diffrent.
    Nothing positive or diffrent will come out of frustration.But if you say specifically what your problem is,like you started doing so now.
    Then also post your device model and OS,etc...
    And the other guys to do the same,then we have a constructive conversation.
    Kabam will look into it and they can start to work on fixing the glitches,lag and crashes and also specifically for your model and OS.Cause I do not have your issues as of now.

I had big lag a few updates back when UM does his L1,also Mirage's L2 which takes half your life in AM..
    But since 4.0 not anymore.
    I also had crashes midfight,but very rarely nowadays.
    I use a Huawei P10.
    Lag i still have and crashes,but the game is going in a good direction in terms of stability.

We are all in the same boat.But frustration and whining will get us nowhere.
    Let's keep it cool.Share your devices and issues,cause some are device and OS specific.
    Also if you play on a low strength signal,the game lags.So it depends on many things.
    And after that it is all in Kabam's hands.

I am off.Have fun playing nevertheless and keep the constructive comments flowing.Cause only like this we may see all the issues resolved in the future.

Read the first post i made it’s in there
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    Well i see it,but it is buried under so much drama and frustration,that the important info can be ignored.And this is not the fault of the reader only.
    Also nobody else did it.
    Keep it clean guys.Maybe start a fresh topic and be specific and to the point without the other stuff.

Bro this ain’t UNICEF go preach somewhere else we are trying to make Kabam aware of issues whether you feel we are going about the “right way” or not. At this point it’s moot because of all the drama you started probably won’t even get to see the post now. Thanks bud
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    I have also given a detailed description of my AM adventures last night detailing two game freezings mid fight and attack not being registered.
    sad thing is, some of the people who are hurt most by this have lost faith they will get any response and are not even commenting on this thread. So the rest of us are trying to get the ball rolling for them.

• @D3v1L what difficulty are you running in AM?
  • I’m not in their alliance and think the game is really getting worse. Especially since they said they were gonna “fix” the dashing issue in this latest update but when I fire ranged attacks and then can’t dash forward and I freeze and get hit almost every time... I wouldn’t called that fixed. Also the amount of items having to be used for the crap rewards in Map 3 is unreal. They seem to not really care about issues just that people keep spending. Kabam has been no different than any other game maker I’ve seen. Players complain and nothing comes of it. Games die out or they just shrink to where the bigger spenders are left.
  • And also the fact that everyone here that thinks Sab should drop AM lvls because rewards are crap anyways is just pretty much sad. Sad that we all agree the rewards are total crap no matter what you do in AM? So we should be thanking them for updates? For still giving crap rewards? Yea that should be the thing that fixes it.
    @Kabam Miike can we please get some kind of answer or response ?
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    I don't want a refund... But, the crashing has become part of the game. At no point since early December has the crashing slowed or let up for me. If i have a day off and time to really game(playing an hr or more at a time) I can honestly say the game crashes no less than once every 10-15. At times it can get so bad it crashes back to back. And I've noticed, it starts slow. First, a laggy match or two, lag that's unbearable and barely playable. Then next few matches, regardless of mode, the background graphics start to suffer, I'll be in an all black map. That happens moreso than the following; after match graphics start to slip away, then comes , if I haven't crashed yet, bots graphics suffering. One bot will be all black, or both will have none of their rendered colors and instead will be some off the wall color. I am absolutely ensured to crash at that point. But what happens is in a span of 15 min, one can literally watch the game devolve and fall apart, match by match, until unplayable. This happens to me a lot. But guess what, that's not all, as crashing is not limited to only happening when there are visual cues. It happens when loading into match, when first starting match, or in the middle of a match with no lags or warning at all. This game crashes more than any other APP I've ever seen.. not just game. It's cost me arena streaks, am fights, boss fights in story, raids wins, the list goes on. Nothing is safe in this game. And it's so often in occurrence, that I've literally adjusted to it being PART OF THE GAME. That, friends, is something no gamer should have to do inadvertently or not. I should not be so accustomed to my game crashing(particularly at most crucial times) that I've acclimated to it being part of the game, like ore-13 and gold is part of the game. Like spotlight missions. Crashing is a mode of tftf . . And the devs don't seem to have any sort of handle on it. But they wouldn't, nor will they admit that, as then spending players , as well as the player base as a whole, would rapidly diminish. Without the hope that kabam is "working" on it, many would just put the game down. Now, "working on it" does not, from first hand experience, translate to a fix, temporary or not. The crashing has only become worse. In fact, at one point, I never crashed. And this was when it was already a hot topic on the forums. So I can tell you from personal account that the crashing that they're "working on" and supposedly have patched root causes numerous times, is only getting worse.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    I wrote a whole second half to all that, crediting kabam for not having questionable morale compass, but more to the point that without the player base, especially ones that spend, they'd never have the means to fix anything.. but simultaneously will not outright admit they can't fix something in fear of losing monetary flow. But whatever lmao
  • This past week has been my most inactive week in game. The fights are in slow motion, commands aren’t registering correctly, and fights freeze for seconds at a time during special attacks. I’ve sent tickets and commented on multiple threads on the forums. @Kabam Miike what do I need to do to get some kind of response?
    Whole week passed and AM is about to start again, and still no response. People saying they aren't even finishing arena because the game is unplayable. So now what? We play a very low level and don't use items at all? We miss out on the peanut rewards and kabam missing out on actual needed item use. It's a lose lose. Can we get some reaction here?
  • and 0 comment from kabam lol
    top support.. useless like hell.. 1 year app crashes and freezes.. +1 for award.. only money farming.. 99€ for 1 spark.. idk why this company not get banned from app store untill they have fixed all massiv problems for most used cell phones..
  • Hey everyone -

For starters, apologies for a delay in response to this. We're taking this issue very seriously and definitely want to get this all sorted for everyone. This is super frustrating to have to encounter and I want to make sure we get all the information we can to the rest of the team.

Can everyone provide their device information as well the OS they're running on? On top of that, can you also all provide more on exactly what you've experienced?

An example being, "I had just started the AM, and while in my first fight, my frames dropped considerably to where I wasn't able to move very quickly and therefore got hit by a heavy."
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    edited February 2018
    I am on an iPhone 6S running IOS 11.2.5. Over the past week I have experienced a drop in frames during bot my character specials and opponent specials. My fights have also froze at times right before an enemy special is launched. Everything used to run smooth, but now it seems that every update makes my game run slower and slower. @Kabam Vydious
    I'm using iphone6 ios 10.0.2 . I am having the game freeze on occasion for several seconds and sometimes attack commands do not register
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Vydious

iPhone 6s Plus, 11.2.5 iOS

The phone heats up after 10 minutes of play to the point where lag and skip frames start to happen. I will be in the middle of a combo and the bot sometimes either stops hitting or dashes back...disrupting my rhythm. This is in all game modes. Seems to be worst when facing a high PI bot (maybe because of the longer fights?). Since we face the highest PI bots in AM, this is more noticeable there.

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    @Kabam Vydious I’m having a problem where a special attack is used yet I haven’t pressed the special attack button, now it’s interfering with a.m. it’s real annoying
    I have same issues literally that @Frugalli88 has. Same model phone iPhone 6s Plus specs attached
    5k52hlx9j4zc.png
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited February 2018
    Nexus 6 and extreme crashing. It's an EOL device so I can't really be mad. But I think I have a bit of a vantage point. Before the cheating debacle the game was running flawlessly in am for weeks. On the last day of the series when a certain alliance placed first, I started crashing. The following series, when more cheating was discovered, I crashed over fifty times, 33 on the first round. Today I crashed seven times in the first room. Once again, before the cheating debacle, I wasn't crashing in am at all, for weeks.

Like I said, it's my fault that I'm running on a dated device, but if something kabam is doing server side effects my device's performance, it likely effects others' too. It's unfortunate it has to be that way, and I wish we could hear something about it. We've heard a number of times that anything from wifi connection to service provider to running background apps can effect performance, but never anything about what is being done by kabam.
  • @Kabam Vydious I have a video of the beginning of one of my AM fights. Where can I send this?
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Vydious any update on this? I know y’all are the eyes but can you guys be the voice with the developers please? It’s getting worse and I feel like it’s spreading more and more people talking about crashing. Maybe give us a graphics slider or take out some of the background stuff and pillars because man I feel like it’s getting worse
  • Hey everyone, we've brought your information to the rest of the team to look into and will update everyone as soon as we have more info.
  • An update on this would be great. Issues are continuing all over the place.
    yeah all the top players are stepping off
  • All good points and nice to see a update. Im worried(opinion) that the reliance on players to report/feedback on the problems, diminishes the game testing efforts. And so, every patch same cycle continues.
  • @D3v1L what difficulty are you running in AM?

I don't think he intends to come back to this thread to answer you, but he was in Force when he was posting in response to you.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    I have to say the last week or so have been particularly bad, newest Gen iPad and Pixel phone. IPad suffering the most by a mile where I can just watch the frame rate slowing over time ( memory leak anyone.... )

However, in the last two weeks I’ve been experiencing something new, something I won’t call lag, except maybe Laaaaaagggggggggggg

The game, on both devices, is just out and out STOPPING. Freezes completely for 2 or 3seconds...

I have a feeling they put some anti cheat logic in after that last really public round of cheating, it’s dialin home more and servers are choking. That’s my guess anyways.

Regardless, a fighting game that freezes up for several seconds on a variety of devices... yeah, that ain’t good.
This discussion has been closed.