Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Gold Raid Relic Not Working

It doesn’t appear the gold raid relic is giving my base defenders a 4% boost. Posted below is with and without the relic. The bot’s PI remains the same. Is it a display issue or actually not working? I also restarted the app and it was still the same.

2bur2ur07sse.png
siru5ifkes06.png

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited May 2018
    The relic does say +4% Attack and Health in raids. So it likely only has an effect while you are raiding other bases. Have you tried raiding with and without it?

Edit: Kudos on grinding that one out too!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    pskgnqoatcnk.jpeg

It was mentioned before it would be for defending too.

@XhibitA It wasn’t too hard to get it but I started saving a few days before the raid store update. That was when bases would pay like 30k during raid week.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    It's suppose to work with bots on your base also. Congrats on getting it but thats a shame it's broken. Hopefully they fix it for you.
    Any update if this relic is working? I would like to attempt to get it.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I got it the first day it dropped when everyone was so distracted with RotK and all the other new content that they didn't bother raiding anyone.

They didn't see ol' Synth coming in through the back window to rifle through everyone's drawers for raid chips. Those achievement rewards got me to 700k chips, which made it possible for me to get it in about 2 hours of non-stop raiding. I can't imagine how difficult (and expensive) it is to get right now.

I'd be terrified of getting raided while carrying 800-900k worth of chips.
    Is your relic working @Synthwave ? A few guys say it does nothing.
    yeah it works for me. It's only for raiding though, not for defense.
    Can we get a fix for this @Kabam Miike so it works on defense like its suppose to?
    Or if it is working, that it would actually change the base defense stat when you equip it because it's not doing that if the relic is working as it should.

And while we're at it, bring back the base defense stat on the home screen and our raid medal count. It was a totally unnecessary change getting rid of that.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The announcement of the new relic makes it sound like it’s for attacking on raid and defending raids. However, when you read the relic’s description from the raid store, it sounds like it’s only for attacking.
    Any update on this? Did @Kabam Miike post wrong info or is this relic not working for base defense?
    I don’t want to keep bumping this but really looking for an answer.
    edited May 2018
    Agreed. Would be nice to know if something is working as advertised.

I'm just going to assume that they're not telling us because they're just so darn busy coming out with that new AM map.... >:)
    Any update if its working yet?
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Gold Raid Relic does not affect base defense. It only boost your attack & health when you Raid. Kabam worded description vaguely. It took several attempts with tech support, but I finally got a definite answer back. Why can’t Kabam be more upfront? Every time dealing with tech support they just give blow off answers. I ask this not to complain, but to show an area in need of improvement. There would be less whining & complaining if Kabam was more upfront & owned up to faults. Definitely makes it worse when they berate people over it.